-1- *EDITED*

Mushroom Prince and Tomato Princess

 

C'era una volta, in front of the music class, The Mushroom Prince confessed his love to The Tomato Princess. The princess accept him gladly. Mushroom prince promises her princess to make her a delicious pizza and lovely song. Since then, they live happily-- for this time.n"this idiot.

Sleepy Eun Ae sat at on of the restaurant chair, using her hands to steady her head. Chanyeol come out with a hot brown pan and placed it at tall table in front of him. Eun Ae open her eyes, and found her boyfriend watching her from the kitchen window not far from her, bringing the wood spatula. “Pomodoro funghi,”  Chanyeol said with big grin and sweaty face.

 

“Pronto per essere mangiato.”
“What's that mean?” you laughed at him because those Italian phrases. You look at the pan at the tbale, Chanyeol's Special pizza with mushroom, cheese, peperonni and tomato toppings. 


“Wow…It look delicious!” 

Chanyeol who still standing behind the windows is coming over and sit beside her. "Come on, eat it. It's already 10 o'clock, I should close the restaurant and send you home. If my boss know about this... He will fire me," 

“But tomorrow is holiday. We've done our final exams. Why so hurry?

”Ssssh, lets eat, ” Chanyeol put one pizza to Eun Ae's plate, slice it to small pieces and feed you. You smiled at him when he feed you, and he reply with a cocky smile. "Why you need 25 minutes to made this? Pizza Hut only need 15 minutes to make this," 
 

"I'm just beginner, baby. But I'm not an ordinary beginner, I'm a fast learner beginner. One day, I will be the best and the fastest pizza maker," he laughs, but you dont. "Cheesy," you said as you hit him playfully. 

 

”So, where will you sstudy next, Yeollie?” you ask him. 

”You stay in Seoul, do you?”
 

Chanyeol sighs, ”I don't know. But wherever it is, that's my choice. Please dont stubborn” 

You rolled your eyes, "Since when you become so rude?”

Silence, and Chanyeol break it. "Since I decided to go to Italy. You know, Italy is the best place I can learn about pizza and culinary. Please, baby, You know my dream. I must go there”


Eun Ae look at the floor, shocked. She felt like stabbed. Tears ran down her eyes, but she try her best to hid it.  She quickly eat her pizza and say "I'm done Yeollie, let's go home,"  

 

--------------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"You know , Eun Ae? Your cheeks really look like a tomato," 

Eun Ae turn her head to the voice, and find Chanyeol sat beside her. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Your red and chubby cheeks make me want to bite you," he show off his white teeth and pinch your cheek 

"Ya! Dont pinch my cheek! But thank you for the compliments. By the way Yeol, the others laugh at your hair and call you 'mushroom head' , do you know that?" 

Chanyeol laughs, "But you like me because my hair, isnt it?" 

"Not really, I like your smile to be honest," 

He turn to you, and give you a warm smile. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CHANYEOL'S ROOM*

He felt very guilty after everything he said to Eun Ae. He stared at the mushroom bedsheets which from Eun Ae, and sighed. "No one can stop me to go to Italy. Even my parents!!" 

He go out from his room with a loud bang. 

"Dont slam the door, Park Chanyeol!" said his brother, Park JungSoo 

"Why are you here? Cant sleep?" JungSoo continued. 

”Yeah, ”
 

”By the way, are you REALLY want to go to Italy?”
 

Chanyeol shook his head, “I dont know”
 

"You remember Ryeowook? Now he's famous Asian pizza maker at a famous pizza restaurant at Bergamo, and he earns  a lot money,"

Chanyeol close his eyes, and wandering. 

Jungsoo's word make Chanyeol more determined

"Hyung, help me to get the Bergamo Culinary School's shcolarship! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-YO!! How's the first chapter? BTW, th Bergamo Culinary School is only my imagination, lols... 

Give comment juseyo.. Gomawo  *bow