couple in love 3

Madly in love

". Hold on Vic. Breathe slowly" Changmin holds his bestfriend hand. He helps Vic to lie down in the couch. Victoria suddenly felt a hit of painful contraction. And she knows, this is the time. She waiting for this day for 9 months. Kyuhyun, on the other side of room busy calling for Zhoumi.
"Victoria gets contraction, we think she'll deliver the baby today. Yes, we'll take her to the hospital nearby".
"Min, the fetal membrane.. I feel wet" Victoria lets our a groan.
"Oh, . Kyu.. Hurry call a cab. Hurry!"
"The cab will be here in a minute"
**
"Where's the delivery room?" The Chinese guy asking the information desk staff.
"On the left corner, sir"
"Thank you" Zhoumi runs to the delivery section.
He sees Kyuhyun and Changmin in front of the room.
"How's she?" He asking the other two men. His face full of concern.
"She's been in there for twenty minutes. We dont know. But we sure she'll be fine" Kyuhyun pats Zhoumi shoulder.
A nurse come, approaches them. "Who's Mrs. Song Qian's husband?"
"Me"
"You can accompany her, sir. She ready to deliver the baby"
**
After 20 minutes of struggle and nervousness, Zhoumin and Victoria can hear their baby crying. The most beautiful voice they ever heard.
Siwon and Yunho gather with Kyuhyun and Changmin on Vic's room. The baby boy, they name him Henry, is on the baby room with the other new born.
"You're great, Vic. The baby is handsome, and perfect, and healthy. May i teach him gaming, and some knowledge, if it needed" said Kyuhyun excitedly.
"And I will teach him some sarcasm. Nice, right?" Changmin smiles.
" I guess i have to put my son away as far as possible from you, guys"
"But we will be the best uncles ever. Me no. 1 and Kyuhyun will be no. 2"
"No! I will trust Siwon or Yunho oppa to teach him to be gentlemen like them. And not a bratty boys like you"
**
"He is beautiful" said Yunho, looking at Henry from the big glass window on the baby room.
"Yeah, he is cute, and squishy" added Changmin. "They all are beautiful, like angels, babies are angels for their parents"
"We will have babies one day. And we wiil raise them to be a good person" Yunho holds Changmin hand, squeezes it lovingly.
Changmin turn his head, and says " I love you. Really fall for you" the words are sealed with their kiss. Sweet and warm kiss.
**
"Kyu, do you ever thinking about our baby? Our own family?" Asked Siwon on the hospital lift.
"Yes, i do. Since Changmin already engaged. I starts to thinking about our relationship"
"What do you think about our relationship, then?"
"All I know that our relationship is good and we both happy, and i really cant love someone else but you. And i do really love you, and i imagine we have two kids. They playing around our house, laughing hard with us"
"So, would you be my true love? The one and only? Because i feel the same way"
Kyuhyun only smiles, blushing hard.
"Why we talk about this on the hospital lift? You should propose to me in romantic way" he says this only because he is shy and Siwon knows that.
"Just answer me, baby"
"Yes, I want to be your true love. Happy?"
"Happy" Siwon pulls Kyuhyun into his arms.
Let Kyuhyun feels his warmth, and slowly kiss him.