random fanfic __the way you look at me__ part 4

Madly in love

 

"Well, i knew her. She was.."
"I was his junior. A hoobae on our school days" Kyuyoung cuts Kangin words.
"Oh.. Good. So you know each other" Sunmin sits next to Kangin, facing Chanmi.
Simple chatting and laughing cant erases the awkward moment and pressure atmosphere around them.
Sunmin and Chanmi can feel it too. It's so uncomfortable and well, annoying. In the end, Sunmin asks.
"Do you have some bad memories or something? I'm confused here"
Kyuyoung shakes her head.
"So? Why i feel this uncomfortable feeling between you?"

"Well, emm.." The nervous attacks Kyuyoung's mind.
"Since we will get married soon, i want to be honest. Kyuyoung was my girlfriend in high school" said Kangin calmly.
"Oh, okay" Sunmin expression's unreadable.
But from his hand gesture, Kangin knows that she is upset.
"Unnie.."
"No, i'm not angry. I'm just.. Umm.. Upset?"
"Min, it happened long time ago. 7 or 8 years ago. We never meet again until today. It also surprise me too. Believe me baby. Now it's about you and me. Us"
"Kangin..."
"Let our past lies behind. We'll facing our future together"
"He choose you, unnie. Because he knows that you're the best for him." Kyuyoung holds Sunmin hand.
"It's hard for me to think now. But okay, i appreciate your honesty. Really.."
"Unnie, think about this. It's hard for them to say the truth. Kyuyoung try to covers this because she doesnt want to make you upset. And if Kangin oppa doesnt love you. He will keep this as secret. He loves you, and he is sure that you love him, too. That's why he doesnt want any secret between you two. Both of them love you. They love you so much" Chanmi says briefly.
Sunmin nods. "I know they love me. And never want to make me sad. Just like you said"
"And, please. Youre gonna be my husband, and you are one of my best friends. So get along well, okay. I hate awkward situation. And, no talking about your past in front of me"

Kangin cares the long hair of his fiancee. And give a quick peck on her temple.

"So, oppa. Do you still practice taekwondo?" Asks Kyuyoung.