She's the mystery I need to solve

Miss Anonymous

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Once again I went to the same club to meet her.This is the 3rd time I went to the same club just to meet her.Remember the first time I went here,the first time I meet her....

 

Few weeks before.....

 

I just need to relieve my stress that day and went to the closest bar I can so I won't need to walk to far went I drunk later on.I continues to drink my 3rd glass beer when suddenly someone stopped me and close my eyes with a blind folded.Then I felt myself were pulled by someone and suddenly I felt a sweet lips were pressed into mine.My mind were clouded by the kissed and I felt my hand were moves slowly into every part of the person.

 

The person keep kissing me until I out of my breath and then I felt myself were left alone and yess I was correct.I opened the blind folded that closed my eyes and see nobody were there.The person left me just like that and didn't tell me she or he true identity.I was confused if I really kissed by someone before.

 

 

I went into the club back and didn't see anyone waited for at my table.Still didn't get it about that night so I just went home like nothing happen and that person were succed make me not getting drunk with alcohol that night but by the kiss.

 

 

I went to school like nothing tomorrow morning and as usual I receive so much love note and also confession from both male and female.Everybody thought I'm this kind of big player when myself just looking at a person all this time.She so popular with her cold attitude and everyone called her ' ice princess '.I fell in love with her with the first sight.And last weeks I tried to confess to her and as like her usual does to everyone she just ignored me and reject my confession.

 

 

Because of that I'm so stress all the weeks and tried to relieve the stress that night but someone really save me from doing something I never done in my life.I really want to meet that person and thank her for saving me.If she were someone in this campus I will do anything to meet her instantly.

 

Because of this purpose,I went again to the same club after few days.I really need to find that person that night.I keep thinking the kisses this few days and can't concentrate on anything I done.This rarely happen in my life before.

 

I went for 2nd time and this time I didn't drink anything,just went there to find that person so I went to dance booth hopefully that person will be there.I meet with some of my fiend and start to dance with them while my eyes continue to looking for someone that will approach me first.

 

Just then I saw Jessica with a girl,kissing passionately and holding tightly while dancing along.I know that girl,Yuri,the one who always looked down over me.That hurt my pride and I went to drinking booth,order some vodka.I need this sight to appear from my head tonight and the alcohol things may be work for me for those.

 

After few shoots of vodka,once again a blind folded cover my sight and I were pulled again but this time I tried to take the blind folded off but I felt a hand stopped me from doing that and I asked something to that person.

 

"Who are you?Why you doing this to me?Just show me yourself so won't wonder you like this.."

 

"Shhh...You don't need to know me because you already know and tonight let it be our night together.."It was a girl and she whisper seductively to my ears.My body shiver from those and then once again she kissed me.This night it was longer and it also lingering,like she didn't want to let me go.That night I was enjoy it since I was craving for it few days ago.

 

Her kissed make me completely forgot about Jessica and Yuri earlier and it is better than the alcohol things I take.I forgot for awhile about the world that we were living and I felt the time has really stopped at that moment.

 

Then she let go of me like before and I still didn't manage to know who is she.The stain of her lips still can be felt on my lips and it was so sweet and I want it more.I must find her again.Maybe she one of student at my school since she said I already knew her.

 

Tiffany POV

 

I kissed her again tonight.But I didn't let her know me since she maybe didn't like me and just thought I maybe someone who just want her body.I love her but still I can't confessed to her like my other friends.Lot of my friends already confessed to her and she rejected them all without asking their name and also get know them first.That make me afraid and she maybe thought I just like my other friends.

 

Since she too popular in our school,I can't get closed to her and she always being surrounded by a lot of her friends and also the girls and boys who liked her.I just watching her from a far but since I always looked at her I notice something.Her eyes showed something that I didn't expect before.Those eyes who we will always see when someone were in love and she wearing that.

 

I saw her looking so lovingly when she saw our school ice princess,Jessica.I knew she were in love with that girl at that moment that's why I decide not to confess to her.

 

But after a weeks,I over heard both of them were talking at the back of the dance room.I heard Hyoyeon confessed to Jessica nervously and I knew I didn't have any change until I heard Jessica reject her cruely and I saw Hyoyeon walking slowly out of the room.I wish I could give her encouragement and be with her that day so I followed her all the day.

 

I saw her walking into a bar and order a lot of alcohol drinks and sitting alone at the corner.She drink a lot that day but I can't stand anymore when she reach her third glass I took that glass from behind and put the bilnd folded that I bought earlier on her eyes and pulled her outside.

 

I kissed her passionately with smell of beer inside I continues to kissed her and she stood there dumbfounded and didn't even move.I realize from the kiss when I felt she not even move and then I saw the clock that showed 11pm and I already late.I stopped kissed her and left her just like that.

 

I knew it was wrong to left her just like that but I still didn't have any encouraged to face her.Tomorrow at the school once again I looking at her when she practice her dance and also when she walking with her friends.She looks glowing that day,difference from last night and she looking at me.I was nervous as hell but it turned out she just looking at one of her friends.

 

I saw Hyoyeon were looking something or someone but I didn't know what is she looking for and she looks like confused as hell.

 

 

I know she were looking for me.Since I was worked at the bar now.I saw her entered the bar and didn't order anything then she saw few of her friends and still there's few girls lingering at her and that make my blood boiled.I quit for a while doing my work and asked my friend to help me.

 

She were dancing with the girls and suddenly she stopped.I looking at the direction she look and saw Jessica with a girl,kissing passionately.I didn't know  the dark girl but I knew Hyoyeon was sad now.She went to my friend and order few glass of vodka.I was surprised seen that.She keep drink until her 3rd glass I went to her and put the blind folded once again I pulled her out but seem like she prepare for this and stopped her step and trying to take off the blind folded but I quickly stopped her and pulled her out from the crowd in the club.

 

Just when I stopped she asked me ..

 

"Who are you?Why are you doing this to me?Just show me yourself.."

 

I whisper to her and then kissed her.After 10minutes kissing her,I stopped trying to gasping some air due to our long kissing.She seems she enjoyed the kissed and so do I.I don't want to leave her,I want her to stay by my side tonight but it so impossible.I let her go after I kissed her for the last time.

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Current time.

 

I went to the same club again with hope to see her.I looked at the bartender and looks like she know me.She looking at me tenderly.I ignore that since I used to something like that.I walked to the dance floor and waiting for the girl.

 

I need to prepare myself this time.I really need to know who is she and I will invite her to the prom together that will start next weeks.

 

When I just keep thinking once again,my eyes were closed and I knew exactly what happen.She's here....

 

She whisper to my ears once again..

 

"I don't like you were looking at the other girl like you gonna eat them..."

 

"What the...?Hell no,I didn't.."

 

"Looks like you're waiting for me..."She whisper slowly and bite my earlobe.It hurts a bit but I feel new sensation on my body and I like it.She kissed me and I push her.I want to talk with her.

 

"Hey,can't you show me youself?I want to know you..."

 

She keep herself quiet and I can't do anything about that.So I continue with my work.

 

"Since you don't wanna show yourself,let it be like this.Next weeks,the prom will start and I want you be there.I'll wait for you until you came."Then I felt myself being kissed once again and with that she dissappear.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

She want me to be her partner in the prom..I'm so happy,I really want to told her my true identity earlier.Since the the prom theme this time involve the mask,I can show up myself confidently to her.

 

I must finish this work fast and get my paid to shopping something nice for the prom.it nice to knew she really want to meet me.

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I already finish my make up and getting my dress.The theme for tonight is black and white and I wonder how she will dressed tonight.I'll make her mine and never let go of her.

 

She the only one I love without thinking about the ual things and all i cab imagine is how I'll spend the rest of my life with her.Just the two of us.She really make my time stopped when I with her even it just only few minutes,I can feel the love I have for her.

 

"I can't wait for tonight, Soo.She's too mysterious for me to handle."I said to my bestfriend,Sooyoung.

 

"Looks like someone really pulled you out from the ice princess ehh?I wonder who is she?Just relax now,Hyo,soon she will meet you though,keep your cool attitude."

 

"Hey,Hyo look.....There's someone here who looks like she didn't get the notice about the theme.?"

 

"Huh,where..."

 

"There,she wears all red clothes with the black mask...."

 

"Hey she looks hot,is she someone who we know?"

 

"I don't know,try approach her later on when she's here."

 

"Arasso...."

 

 I approach her when she were taking the drinks with a friends.

 

"Hey,would you like to dance with me?"

 

"Hrmm,sure but I can't really dance."

 

"It's okay,just follow me okay..."

 

"Okay!!...."She yelled a bit due to a loud music.I brought her to the dance floor and there we go.She can follow my step more than I expected.I never felt enjoy when dance with someone like this.She gave this pleasure.

 

"Can you tell me your name?Were you someone who I waiting for?"Then that girl pull away her mask and I swear she's so beautiful with the eyes smiled plastered on her.She then looked at the watch and wear her mask back so basicly it's only me who manage to look at her face then pulled me out from the crowd of people who keep looking us. 

 

She pulled me to a nearest park and take off her mask.She looking at me and smile.Goshh!!Her smile were so gorgeous and I swear I never seen someone like her before.

 

"Err Hi Hyoyeon shi...."

 

"Err hi,is it really you?The one who always run after kiss me?"I saw her cheeks turn to red colour.She nodded.So cute..Why I never met her before.

 

"Why I never saw you before?"

 

"Err maybe because of this..."She then wear a big black glasses and now she looks like someone who I know.I look at her again and smiled shyly.I like her smiled and went to her closely.

 

"Why are you hiding yourself all this time?You got me wonder all this time and I can't even sleep at night because of you."

 

"I..I ..I just wonder if I showed up myself will you accept me as I am since you were so popular around the college."

 

"What the.....I never think I popular at the college and I can make my own choice with who am I falling in love to not just follow the others.Listen here,I wnat you to be mine.I can't forgot your first kiss you give to me and start thinking of you all the night.Please be mine..."I already knee in front of her.She looks surprised and I saw her tears.

 

"Hey what I did wrong..?"

 

"Nothing,it's just I'm so happy today..."

 

"Then tell me you name,your full name......"

 

"It's Tiffany Hwang...."

 

"Tiffany,I love you all of my heart and please take care of me from now on..." I saw her blush and she really cute that way.I brought her to my dance class which is empty that night.

 

"I want to show something,this song was resemble our situation and this dance is for you...." I started to dance to the song and she clapped happily.In the middle of my dance I went to her and kissed her.

 

"You're mine and don't ever think to left me easily after you make me fall for you like this.."She giggle and kissed me back.

 

"I love you too Hyo and never ever I left you.I'm warning you not to play with any girls beside."

 

Like that I found my miss anonymous,the mysterious ever girl I has meet this far.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This based on the song 'Anonymous' by Bobby Valentino.I know it was a decade ago song but I still love it.Enjoy this fics,I'm sorry for not updating 'Here I am for you'.I'm working on it now.