August 17th, 2012

Meeting Destiny
"Why?!" She shouted at him. "Why didn't you save her?! Why?!" She continued to hit his chest. JB took the punishment without complaint. Seo Eun cried her heart out. 
 
End of Flashback~~~~~~~
 
August 18th, 2012
Time: 11:22 AM 
 
Seo Eun entered the cafe with her MP3 on. She ordered a cup of orange juice and sat near the window. Minhyuk arrived there for his date with Eun Soo. He sat down at a table waiting for her. He looked around and saw Seo Eun by herself. He smiled and made his way towards her. He sat down in front of her and took off one side of her earphones. Seo Eun looked at Minhyuk. 
 
"I see you're still alive." He said smiling. "He didn't harm you."
 
"Wae..." Seo Eun said.
 
"Eo~ you're talking." Minhyuk said. Seo Eun sat up straight from surprise. He chuckled. "I'm waiting for my date. She's late." Seo Eun gave a slight nod. Minhyuk put the ear piece into his ear. "Give me a smile~ CNBlue. Right?" Seo Eun nodded. He smiled. "You know it's better if you actually talk to me at school. Sitting there with no one to talk to is soo boring."
 
"I... I didn't tell you to sit there." Seo Eun said.
 
"You didn't." Minhyuk said. "I wanted to."
 
"On Monday, you should..." Seo Eun said when Minhyuk held up one finger moving it from side to side.
 
"Shilrheo." He said. Seo Eun looked at him. "I'm going to sit there until we become friends." He looked up and saw Eun Soo walking in. "Jagi!" He shouted. Eun Soo saw him and walked towards him.
 
"Oppa. Nugu..." Eun Soo said with a little annoyance in her voice.
 
"Ah~ Kim Seo Eun. She's the new girl at school." Minhyuk said happily.
 
"Ah~ ne. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hwang Eun Soo." Eun Soo said. Seo Eun greeted her. "She's cute."
 
"I know right." Minhyuk said. Seo Eun blushed at the comment. He chuckled.
 
"Ah~ Oppa, kaja. We have to go." Eun Soo said grabbing his arm. Minhyuk stood up.
 
"Arasso." He said standing up. "Bye." Seo Eun bid them farewell. Eun Soo held onto his arm tightly at the sight of Seo Eun. She gave a fake smile to Seo Eun and left with Minhyuk. Seo Eun sighed and looked at her drink.
 
Eun Soo and Minhyuk got into the taxi and left.
 
"Who does she think she is?" Eun Soo said.
 
"Nugu?" Minhyuk asked.
 
"The new girl." Eun Soo said.
 
"Wae?" Minhyuk asked.
 
"I don't like her." Eun Soo said.
 
"What's wrong about her?" Minhyuk asked.
 
"I don't know. She acts like a goody-girl but I think she's hiding something." Eun Soo said. Minhyuk looked at her and then out the window.
 
Seo Eun got up and paid for her drink. She got ready to walk out when a man bumped into her, spilling the orange juice all over her. 
 
"I'm sorry." He said apologizing. 
 
"It's ok." Seo Eun said. He gave her some tissues. 
 
"I'll pay for another drink." He said. 
 
"Ani. It's ok." Seo Eun said bowing. "I'll take my leave." 
 
"But..." He said after she left. Seo Eun walked out of the cafe and went home to change. She came out with a new outfit. But she had no where else to go. She sat down on her bed with her guitar in her arms.
 
She started playing the song "Lovin' You" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqclxkxCwos (IT's IU! Pretend Seo Eun is singing.)
 
Tears ran down her face as she played the one song, Hyun Ah used to sing with her. 
 
Minhyuk and Eun Soo went to the movies and ended up seeing a movie together.
 
August 20th, 2012 
Time: 7:11 AM
 
Seo Eun walked into class and sat down at her seat when Min, Jia, and Fei came up to her seat. 
 
"Yah~ Kim Seo Eun, you better watch out. If you dare to treat Oppa like when you first got here, you're dead." Min threatened. 
 
"You heard her." Fei said. They all went back to their seats. Seo Eun sighed as Minhyuk came and sat down next to her. 
 
"Good morning." He said in english. Seo Eun didn't pay him any question. "Wae? Something wrong?" Seo Eun grabbed her bag and got up. 
 
"I'm moving seats." She said quickly. Minhyuk grabbed her by the wrist. 
 
"Wae?" He whined. "Did I do something wrong? If I did, then I'm sorry."
 
"Ani, the thing is..." Seo Eun said as she looked up at Min and her group starring her down. 
 
"Sit." Minhyuk said. "I promise I won't bother you without a good reason." Seo Eun contemplated for a moment before sitting back down. Minhyuk smiled. "That's more like it." Yunho came in and started class. 
 
August 20th, 2012
Time: 2:48 pm 
 
Seo Eun walked behind Minhyuk and Eun Soo, who were being lovey dovey with each other. Seo Eun tried to stay a good distant from them. Suddenly, a car drove up to the pick up lane. 
 
"Samchon." Eun Soo said as her uncle, Hwang Tim got out. 
 
"Eun Soo-ah." He said. 
 
"Wae yeogisseo?" Eun Soo asked. He smiled. 
 
"Uri date." Tim said. 
 
"Mwoh? Yah~ Hwang Eun Soo." Minhyuk teased. "You had another man?" 
 
"Oppa." Eun Soo said hitting him. Minhyuk laughed. 
 
"She's all yours." He said. "She's so violent." Tim smiled. He looked up and saw Seo Eun. 
 
"Eo~ it's you." He said. Seo Eun looked at him shocked. 
 
"Ne?" She asked. Eun Soo and Minhyuk looked at each other. 
 
"Samchon, you know her?" Eun Soo asked. 
 
"Ne. The other day at the cafe~" Tim said. 
 
"Ne." Seo Eun said. 
 
"I'm sorry again." Tim said. 
 
"Mwoh? Wae?" Eun Soo asked. 
 
"I bumped into her by accident and her drink spilled all over her." Tim said. 
 
"Ah~" Minhyuk said. 
 
"I said it was ok." Seo Eun said. 
 
"Krai~ Samchon, even she said it was ok. Stop apologizing." Eun Soo said. 
 
"But I just feel so guilty." Tim said. 
 
"Hyung~ gwenchanseubnida." Minhyuk said. "Accidents happen." 
 
"Ne." Tim said. 
 
"Kaja." Eun Soo said. She turned to Minhyuk and kissed his cheek. "Bye." 
 
"Bye." He said as they got into the car and left. He waved at them and watched the car drive off.  He turned around and saw that Seo Eun was walking away by herself. He ran to her. "Hey~" He said placing his arm around her. 
 
"Move." She said. Minhyuk was confused. 
 
"Wae?" He asked. 
 
"You said you wouldn't bother me without a good reason." Seo Eun said. Minhyuk retracted his arm. 
 
"Masda." He said as he smiled. "Let's go somewhere. A cafe? I'll pay." 
 
"Shilrheo." Seo Eun rejected. 
 
"Come on. It's no fun."  Minhyuk said. "And you don't even go straight home anyways." 
 
"Shilta." Seo Eun said again. Minhyuk pouted. 
 
"Come on." He whined as they walked down the street. JB emerged from the wall and saw them walking down together. 
 
"Will you be safe?" JB asked himself. He watched Minhyuk whine to Seo Eun.