August 14th, 2012

Meeting Destiny

August 14th, 2012

07:36 AM

Seung Ri High School

Kim Seo Eun walked down the hallway with her mother. The principal would look back a couple of times to make sure that they were following close behind. Her mother looked at Seo Eun and smiled. Seo Eun continued to look towards the ground and refused to lift her head. 

"Here we are." The Principal said as he stopped in front of room 2C. "Room 2C." He slid the door open and walked in. All the students stopped and  looked in their direction. "Class. Where is Jung Sungsaengnim?" 

"Yeogisseo!" Jung Yunho said as he jumped up from behind the students. He smiled and fixed himself. "Principal Lee, I'm here." He ran to the principal and stopped. The Principal sighed and shook  his head as he turned to Seo Eun and her mother. 

"This is Kim Seo Eun, your new student. She'll be transfered her as of today." the Principal said. Yunho held out his hands to Seo Eun. 

"Hello, 저는 정성생님 임니다." Yunho said. Seo Eun didn't look at him nor shook his hand. After a few moments, Yunho withdrew his hands. "아랐어. How about you take a seat?" Seo Eun came in quietly and sat down in a seat. All the students looked at her sit down and then turned to Yunho. Yunho smiled at Seo Eun's mother. "She's intriguing." 

"Ne, kamsamnida." Seo Eun's mother said. She looked at Seo Eun and then bowed to leave. "I'll be going now." 

"Ne." Yunho said. She left and he closed the door. "Alright, let's begin attendance. Im Hyun Sik."

"Yeogisseo!" Hyun Sik said raising his hand. 

"Lee Hoya." Yunho said. 

"Here." Hoya said. 

"Lee Minhyuk." Yunho called. There was no answer. He looked up and saw two empty seats. He propped himself on the stand. "Lee Minhyuk geurigu Jung Il Hoon eodisseo?" 

"We didn't see them." Peniel said looking around. Seo Eun clutched her bag tightly.

Suddenly the door opened in came Lee Minhyuk and Kim Il Hoon "trying" to sneak in. 

"Lee Minhyuk. Jung Il Hoon." Yunho said. Minhyuk and Il Hoon stood up straight, 

"Ne 쌤." Minhyuk said as he and Ilhoon made their way to their seats. 

After Yunho finished calling roll, he smiled and looked at everyone. 

"Now that that's over, I want to see everyone participating the upcoming festival." Yunho said. 

"Ne." The whole class responded. The bell rang shortly after. Yunho stacked his papers and smiled. 

"President." He said. Peniel stood up. 

"Stand." Peniel said. "Bow." All the students stood up and bowed as Yunho smiled and left the room. Peniel turned to Minhyuk. 

"Yah eodisseo?" He asked Minhyuk and Il Hoon. 

"Someone wouldn't wake up." Il Hoon gestured towards Minhyuk. Minhyuk smiled and scratched the back of his head. 

"Mian. I got caught up with a new game last night." Minhyuk said. Peniel shook his head. 

"If you're tardy again, you'll have bathroom duty for a while month." Peniel said. 

"Ne." Minhyuk said smiling. He looked around and saw Seo Eun. "Eo~ dugu?"

"Oh~ Her name's Kim Seo Eun, new transfer student." Peniel said looking at the sullen and quiet Seo Eun. "She's quite reserved." 

"I see." Il Hoon said. "She's kind of cute don't you think?" Il Hoon nudged Minhyuk. Minhyuk brushed the comment aside. 

"Oppa." Eun Soo said. Minhyuk turned to his girlfriend, Hwang Eun Soo. "Are we still going out tonight or what?" 

"Of course. Anything for my lovely baby." He said as he placed an arm around her. Eun Soo smiled delightfully and kissed his cheek. 

"I love you." She said sweetly at him. Minhyuk smiled. 

"Nado." He said as he gave her a peck on the lips. 

"Ugh~ get a room." Il Hoon said as he looked away disgusted. Peniel laughed at the comment. 

 

August 14th, 2012

Time: 12:07 PM 

Seo Eun walked to the rooftop with her lunchbox her mother prepared for her. She sighed and sat down near the rails. She looked around her and then placed her lunchbox down. She laid on her back and glanced up at the blue sky. She noticed that the clouds were moving and the birds flew past them. She lifted her hand up spreading her fingers and allowed the sun to shine through in between. 

Suddenly she heard laughter from behind a small storage room on the rooftop. She got up and grabbed her lunch box. Minhyuk laughed as Il Hoon was showing him some clips.  

"Yah~ where did you find these?" Minhyuk asked. 

"My brother found it." Il Hoon said. "I just downloaded it."

"Daebak!" Minhyuk said smiling. Seo Eun walked to the door to open it when her bag fell. Minhyuk and Il Hoon got up and went to the entrance to find Seo Eun standing there.

"Eo, wait." Minhyuk said as Seo Eun quickly grabbed her bag and left. Il hoon and Minhyuk were confused. Minhyuk saw the book lying on the floor. He picked it up. "Love Stories." He read the title. He looked at it back and forth. 

"What's that?" Il hoon asked. Minhyuk looked at the empty stairs. 

"The new girl." Minhyuk said. "I'll return it to her." Il hoon nodded. He nudged Minhyuk. 

"Yah~ are you still watching?" Il hoon asked. 

"Of course." Minhyuk said as they went back to their original spots.

Seo Eun reached the bottom of the stairs as she tried to catch her breath. She walked to the garden and continued to eat her lunch. She sat ther absentminded while eating her lunch. She headed back to the classroom just as the bell rang. She placed her bag on her desk and searched for her book. 

"Strange." She quietly said. "It was here." She looked around her desk and re-checked her bag. Minhyuk walked through the doors and saw her ruffling through her bag. He walked up to her. 

"Looking for this?" He said holding out the book to her. Seo Eun looked up. Everyone looked at them. She saw the book. "Not going to take it back?"