August 14th, 2012

Meeting Destiny

"Strange." She quietly said. "It was here." She looked around her desk and her bag again. Minhyuk walked through the doors and saw her ruffling through her bag. He walked to her and held the book in front of her. Seo Eun looked up upon his arrival. 

 
"Looking for this?" He asked her. Seo Eun diverted her vision to the book, but didn't take it. "Not going to take it?" He asked her again.  Seo Eun looked at him then the book and then at her empty desk. All the students looked at them in astonishment. 
 
"Yah~ what's with her? Lee Minhyuk is talking to her and she acts like he doesn't exist? What's up with her?" A girl said to her friends. They all nodded in agreement. Minhyuk just smiled and sighed as he placed the book on her desk. 
 
"You're welcome." He said as he turned around and sat in his seat. Seo Eun slowly moved her hands to the book. She gave quick glances at Minhyuk who had a lot of people surrounding him. 
 
"Did she diss you?" A girl asked. Minhyuk smiled. 
 
"A...Aniya." He said smiling. 
 
"Do you want us to deal with her?" A girl by the name of Min asked. 
 
"N..no." Minhyuk said trying to reassure her. "Everything's good." 
 
"You sure?" Min asked. 
 
"Ne." He said nodding. Min looked at 서은 again. 
 
"Arasso. If Oppa says so. I'll believe it." Min said. Minhyuk smiled. 
 
"Hi class." Jung-선생님 said as he walked in. 
 
"Let's begin." He said. Everyone sat down and turned around. Class started again. 
 
August 14th, 2012
Time: 2:40 pm 
 
The bell rang for the student of Seung Ri High to dismiss. Seo Run grabbed her bag and walked out the classroom door. Se walked towards the gates when suddenly someone tripped her. She heard Min's voice laughing at her. She didn't look up. 
 
"That's what you get for treating uri Oppa like that." She said. 
 
"Yah~ underclassmen's!" A girl said as she came to them. Min and her group stood still. 
 
"J..Ji Yeon unnie." Min said. 
 
"What do you guys think your doing?" Ji Yeon asked. 
 
"Nothing. Goodbye." They said running off. Ji Yeon bent down to help Seo Eun up. 
 
"Gwenchanayo?" She asked Seo Eun. She brushed the dirt off of Seo Eun's knees. 
 
"Ne. Kamsamnida." Seo Eun said bowing. Ji Yeon smiled. 
 
"It's nothing." Ji Yeon said. "Ireumi mwoh-ya?" 
 
"Jo-neun Kim Seo Eun-imnida." Seo Eun said. 
 
"Nice to meet you Kim Seo Eun. Jo-neun, Park Ji Yeon-imnida." Ji Yeon said. "I'm sorry for what just happened." 
 
"Anieyo. Kamsamnida. I have to go." Seo Eun said leaving. Ji Yeon watched her leave. She sighed when someone wrapped their arm around her neck. 
 
"Yah~ Suzy! Julgeossle?!" She yelled. Suzy laughed at her as she released Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon looked at her. "Ji Eunnie?" 
 
" She's coming." Suzy said. "Yah~ let's go see Lee Seung Gi Oppa." 
 
"Yah~ neo... Micheosseo?" Ji Yeon asked. "Seung Gi Oppa yeoja-chingu isseo." 
 
"Ah~ molla, molla." Suzy said. "Kaja.. Eung? Eung?" 
 
"Arasso. Arasso. Kal-ke." Ji Yeon said. Suzy squealed and hugged Ji Yeon. 
 
"Neomu saranghae!" She yelled. 
 
"Ara, ara!" Ji Yeon said. "Now let go!" 
 
Seo Eun reached her apartment gate. She looked up at the windows and realized the lights were still on. She took out her mp3 and kept on walking. She walked to the park and sat on the swings listening to "T-ara Good Person". 

Memories came back to her as tears filled her eyes. They fell one by one down her face. 

August 14th, 2012 

Time: 7:49 pm 

 

Blurry flashback--------
 
"Yah~ let go!" A girl's voice rang in her head. "Yah!" 
 
"Unnie!" another girl's voice was heard. 
 
"Yah!" The first girl's voice yelled. "Let Seo Eunnie go!" 
 
"Let go!" The second girl's voice struggled. 
 
"Yah!" A guy's voice was heard as a car was heading towards their way and the first girl's body flung over the car that stopped. Rain filled the whole place along with blood everywhere. 
 
"UNNIE!" The second girl yelled. 
 
End of blurry flashback-------- 
 
Tears ran down Seo Eun's face. Minhyuk, Peniel, and  Il hoon walked by.
 
"Eo, the girl..." Peniel said. Minhyuk and Il hoon looked at the swings. "Wae yeogisseo?" 
 
"The suns going to set soon." Minhyuk said as he made his way to her. 
 
"Eodiga?" Il hoon asked. 
 
"To get her. You two go ahead." Minhyuk said. Peniel and il hoon looked at each other, then slowly walked off. Minhyuk looked at the half-asleep Seo Eun. "Um... Excuse me." Seo Eun didn't respond. "You... New girl. Yah~" he softly nudged her. Seo Eun opened her eyes and looked at him surprised. "Are you not going home?" Seo Eun stood up with her bag. "Ah~ I didn't mean to startle you." Seo Eun didn't look at him as she wiped her tears. "Tears? We're you crying?" 
 
Without answering, Seo Eun walked towards her apartment gate. Minhyuk followed her. 
 
"Hey~" he said as he caught up with her. "Say something." Seo Eun stopped in front of the gate. Minhyuk saw Seo Eun's mother. "Annyeonghaseyo." 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." Her mother greeted him, confused. 
 
"I saw her at the park and wanted to make sure that she came home safely." Minhyuk said. 
 
"Kamsamnida." She said. "Seo Eun-ah thank him." Seo Eun went inside without saying anything. Her mother looked at Minhyuk. "Kamsamnida." 
 
"You're welcome." Minhyuk said as her mother turned and entered the apartment. Minhyuk looked at the gate then left. Seo Eun went into her room, shortly after her mother entered the house. 
 
"Seo Eun-ah." She called from outside the bedroom door. "Listen to me. You should eat something." 
 
"Shilrheo." Seo Eun said as she laid on her bed. Her mother eventually gave up. That night, Seo Eun laid in her bed thinking things over and over again. 
 
For the rest of the week. Seo Eun still refused to socialize with people. She sat by herself in the class. Then it was time for seat changes. Seo Eun didn't switch and sat in her seat. Sudden,y Minhyuk brings his bag and sits down next to her. 
 
"Annyeong." He said smiling. Seo Eun turned away from him. Minhyuk raised his hand. "Jung-선생님! I choose this seat!" Yunho looked at Minhyuk. 
 
"Ok! Minhyukkie got a seat. Ppalli and choose." Jung-선생님 said. Eun Soo looked at Minhyuk who tried to be friendly with Seo Eun. Seo Eun finally turned to Minhyuk. 
 
"Um..." She said. Minhyuk looked at her surprised. 
 
"Ne?" He asked. 
 
"Can you please not sit here?" Seo Eun said. Minhyuk looked around then shook his head. 
 
"Shilrheo."  Minhyuk said. "I already claimed this seat." Seo Eun gave up after that one line. Minhyuk looked at the board. 
 
"Aigoo~ this b*tch." Min said. Jia looked at Min. "How can she tell Oppa to.."
 
"Yah~ Lee Min Young. Watch your language." Ji Yeon said. 
 
"I'm sorry." Min said. She glared at Seo Eun. 
 
Seo Eun walked towards the gate going home. Minhyuk was with Peniel and il hoon again. He saw her. 
 
"Kim..." He said when he realized that she stopped. He looked ahead and saw a guy from another school coming towards her. 
 
"Seo Eun-ah." He said. Seo Eun was surprised. 
 
"JB Oppa." Seo Eun said. 
 
"Can we talk?" JB asked. Seo Eun stepped back as he stepped forward. He grabbed her wrist. 
 
"Let go." She said struggling for JB to let go. "I said let go!" Minhyuk interfered. 
 
"Didn't you hear her? She said to let go." Minhyuk said. 
 
"Who are you?" JB asked. 
 
"Me? The names Lee Minhyuk. Her new seat partner." Minhyuk said. "And you?" 
 
"Im JB." JB said. "Her Oppa." 
 
"Oppa?" Minhyuk asked looking at Seo Eun. "Niga Oppa?" 
 
"Let go." Seo Eun said ignoring the question. She finally got out of JB's grasp and ran off. 
 
"Y...Yah~" JB shouted after her. Minhyuk was surprised. Peniel and Il Hoon came up behind him. 
 
"Mwohya?" Il Hoon asked. Minhyuk shrugged. 
 
"Molla." Minhyuk said. He watched Seo Eun disappear into the streets with JB behind her. JB finally caught Seo Eun. 
 
"Let go." She said whining. 
 
"No. I let you go from In Cheon, not now." he said. Tears formed in her eyes. 
 
"Oppa." Seo Eun said. 
 
"We have to talk." JB said. "Come on." 
 
"No." Seo Eun said. JB dragged her to the nearest cafe. He made her sit down. "I'm leaving." 
 
"You're not giving me much of a choice." JB said out of anger, raising his voice. All the customers looked at them. Seo Eun was surprised at his raised voice. "I just want to talk, nothing more." Seo Eun sat down obediently. JB ordered two waters. After serving them, he talked. "About the incident..."
 
"If that's what you want to talk about then you can leave." Seo Eun said looking at him without a sip of water. "I don't want to talk about it." 
 
"Seo Eun-ah." JB said. "It's been months, when can you forgive me?" 
 
"When you bring unnie back." Seo Eun said. JB and Seo Eun looked at each other intensely. 
 
Flashback~~~~~~
 
"Unnie!" Seo Eun yelled as Hyun Ah fell in front of the speeding car in the rain. Her body flung over the car, with her blood splattering everywhere. Seo Eun fell down on her knees in shock and JB froze in place. The car lights flashed on and off. Many people gathered around the scene. Seo Eun got on her feet and ran to her.
 
"Unnie!" She cried as she laid Hyun Ah in her arms. "Unnie!" The rain spread Hyun Ah's blood around even more. Seo Eun sat there with Hyun Ah in her arms. JB was too shocked to move.
 
Hyun Ah was rushed to the ER room with Seo Eun by her side crying and holding onto her hand tightly. 
 
"Unnie. You're going to be ok. You're gonna be fine." Seo Eun said. "Unnie!" 
 
"I'm sorry you can't go past here." The nurse said as she closed the door. Seo Eun waited outside with JB. She rocked back and forth in the chair. JB stood there absent-mindedly. 
 
The doctor came out, as Seo Eun and JB ran to him. He shook his head. Seo Eun stumbled in shock. 
 
"I'm sorry. We couldn't save her." He said. "I'm really sorry." Tears ran down her face. JB held onto her as the doctor left. Seo Eun started hitting JB. 
 
"Why?!" She shouted at him. "Why didn't you save her?! Why?!" She continued to hit his chest. JB took the punishment without complaint. Seo Eun cried her heart out. 
 
End of Flashback~~~~~~~