One of You

It must be Fate

I ran into the big building where my school was, and rushed to my locker to throw in my stuff. I was late - once again. I ran through the corridors, and finally came to the classroom where the lesson was to be held. I opened the door to the big room, and luckily everyone were talking in the classroom so no one noticed that I entered. Though it was one person who looked up at me with a smile.

 
Lee Kiseop.
 
Kiseop is a very good friend of mine, we got to know each other when I started in high school. I ran quickly to his desk and sat down on the vacant seat next to him, and sighed deeply.
 
"Whew... hope that the teacher didn't notice me!" I said and laughed. Kiseop replied with a smile and hugged me. I looked at him strangely, and he let go.
 
"I'm glad you came today, otherwise I would have been so bored..." he said and grinned. I slapped him lightly and giggled. Kiseop was truly a wonderful friend, he was always there for me and always made me happy. I could not help but smile at the thought, and looked up at Kiseop.
 
"Haha, you could probably have fun without me..." I said with a smile. Kiseop shook his head.
 
"No, I'm serious! I would been incredibly bored, you're the only one here with humor." He said, suddenly he sounded serious. I shrugged, and was about to say something but was distracted by the teacher standing in front of me and Kiseop.
 
"Now you two shut up!" I shuddered. Our teacher was a real jerk, she always screamed at us students and blamed that we did everything wrong. I snorted and rolled my eyes.
 
"B*tch..." I whispered to Kiseop, and tried not to but burst out laughing.
 
 
 
When the day was over, I and Kiseop went back to our lockers to get our things.
 
"Hey, ____" Kiseop started and smiled an uncertain smile.
 
"Hm?"
 
"Would..." He laughed. "Would you like to do anything today? I've been bored all week... " He pouted and tried to be cute(actually, he looked very cute when he did it). I smiled widely and nodded.
 
"Yes, it would be very fun!" I said happily and picked up my cell phone. "I'll just give mom a message first, and tell her that I come home a little later than usual ..." I typed with my fingers on the cell phone and then put it away in my bag.
 
"So! Where shall we go?" I asked. Kiseop looked down at me with a smile.
 
"Namsan tower? It would be very nice..." I nodded.
 
"Sure!" I said, and I and Kiseop directed our steps to the tower.
 
 
 
At last I and Kiseop arrived at the tower. We walked into the elevator, and it began to move upwards.

 

"Ahh how cool~!" I said and smiled. The view was truly wonderful!
 
"It's very beautiful ..." Kiseop said happily and looked at me. I looked into his beautiful, brown eyes. There was something about him... I don't really know what, but he did not look like that dorky, funny Kiseop longer. Kiseop took a step closer to me, and I almost fell because he was so close to me. Just when I was about to fall, he hugged me. The strange thing was that he never let go.
 
"K-Kiseop... what are you doing?" I asked confused, but still hugged him back. He leaned closer to my ear and hugged me tighter.
 
"I... ___, I love you" he whispered, and I let go of him. I blushed, and stared down at the ground.
 
Oh my god... how long has he loved me? But... why?! And how?
How can I not have noticed this before? And... why does my stomach hurt, ... I think I love him too...
 
"K-Kiseop... I love you too" I whispered quietly. A tear fell down Kiseops cheek, and he leaned closer to me and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss, and began to cry.
 
"You don't know how long I've felt like this for you, ___" Kiseop said and caressed my cheek. I held my arms around his waist, and smiled.
 
"Not me either..." I laughed.
 
"You are so amazingly beautiful when you smile..." he said and kissed me again.
 
It must be fate that this happened.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my, I'm finally done... XD
 
Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it! ^^
 
Why can't this fanfic be reality... Kiseop let me marry you~! (ノ´∀`)