Prologue-Strange Woman

Winter love

Onew walked faster in the apgujeong street to his dorm. Even if apgujeong street usually crowded, there's not many people out there. Well..which weird people who wanted to get out from their warm house in this kind of weather. The weather forecast has predicted, that this night the temperatur will be dropped extremely, and there will be a lil snowstorm, thought it hasn't happened yet.

Onew pulled his jacket up, covering his neck. -It's so cold... I'd better run than die freezing here..- he thought when the chilly wind blowing to his face. He curse his unluckyness for losing the game with the other members, and ended up buying the other members some dinner in this kind of weatther. Onew forced his leg to moved faster through the snow that covered the street.  

Onew's movement suddenly stopped by his own in a place that more silent than the other place, the place which like a small park with many benches and plants. The cold wind, the snows that have been covered his clothes and his hat, also his face bones which hurting because of the chill, those things has completely forgotten. His eyes founded a woman figure. She is standing there still like a statue and dazed with her face looking at the sky.  

But something strange with that woman. It feel like she's doing a suicide. Her clothes was nothing but a long shirt, a long legging, and short boots. That's it.. -Just that? How crazy... Does she really want to die..??- he thought.  

Onew make some noise of clearing his throat, trying to make that woman regain her consciousnesd indirectly. Onew walk two untill three steps when suddenly a snowflake fall on the woman eyes. At a glance, Onew can see something sparkling on the outer corner of her left eye, flowing all along from her cheek to her chin, and then dissapear.  

-Is it....a tears? Or just....a snowflakes?- Onew got confused by himself. -first, she looks like someone who decided a suicide. And next, I saw something like tears coming up.. What the hell was happened??-   Can't stopped his curiousity, Onew gathered his courage and oppened up his voice. "noona..?" he just feeling like calling her noona, not agasshi like usual. "noona...you will catch cold if you stay here.. You better go home now."  

That woman turned his head when she was aware of Onew's presence. And now, Onew can see her face clearly. At the first thought, he takes two point from that face. First, she doesn't suit to be called noona. And, second, Onew think she was familiar.  

She has a small face and her face look like a child, but her expression wasn't. Her small brown eyes looking at me with a frightenned feeling. Onew can see, she has a black line under her eyes. Her pale coloured nose and cheek turned into red because of the coldness. And her small lips also turned into purple. She's just like a dead person.  

That woman bent her head down and walk away from Onew. Onew can only stunned at his place as that woman dissapear from his sight. He didn't want to be bother by other problem but he feel like he can't leave that woman crying in the pain that she has now.

-That woman is lonely.. She need someone to be by her side- That's the only weird thing that can come up to his mind. Even when he didn't have any clue about who is that woman.