The sun rises

Rebirth

Hi dear friends…!

I’m here with the next chapter.

Rapunzel commented me to write the years of present times above them. I did it. You can see the previous chapters if you want to see them.

As you know, the story happens in two different ages. I have written the story of the past  with the names of pil kyo and Jung hyuk ( their real names) and the story of present time with the names of Eric and hye sung ( their stage names)so  you can easily understand when the places and times shift, But as Rapunzel told me, I wrote the years too.

And…

I have to mention that your comments give me motivation to write better. Tell me your opinions about the story plz. You know…I don’t mind if you write you don’t like it or it is not interesting and stuffs like this. I think all kinds of comments can help me to improve my writing .So… I wish I can see more comments. My lovely friends don’t be silent, even when you don’t like the chapter.  O_o
 

And I’m still thankful that you spend your time to read this story. ^_^

 

 

 

 

Year:1573

Jung Hyuk pov

 

The room was dark when jung  hyuk opened his eyes. He didn’t know how long had been passed.it was early in the morning when all those things had happened to him. When he saw his bare chest, when he found he was not a girl…but a man…and when he collapsed on the ground in front of the door while he wanted to leave him.

And Again He was there in the cottage .the man was sleeping beside him. He could feel his hot breath on his skin. And his hand…! He had held it tightly.

“if only it was just a dream…!”He said to himself bitterly. Jung  Hyuk sat down and looked at him. He tried to look at him as his enemy…as the one he hated the most in this world, but that seemed to be impossible. Surprisingly the feeling was still there…in his heart…he could feel it. He was still in love with him!

“How can I still love this person? He deceived me…and besides…he is a…man!” he rubbed his forehead with his free hand nervously. “Argh…what is happening to me!!Am I going insane???aish! I cannot forgive her…him!!!No no…I shouldn’t forgive him…”He looked at his own hand which was intertwined with his soft hand. He tried to free his hand, but the other man didn’t let it go…he tightened it and Jung Hyuk felt his heart beat was going faster.

“That’s weird…loving a man!  Ah…that’s so weird! I must be completely insane…and all of them are his fault!!”He sighed. “He is a man exactly like you…look at him! He has nothing interesting at all.” He went closer and looked at the man carefully. He was sleeping like an innocent angel. Jung Hyuk dared to touch his face. “So soft” he said to himself and continued moving his hand on the soft skin. “How could it be possible!!? A man…with a skin like this!” he touched his forehead, his cheeks and then his lips. His hand remained on the lips. He felt a sudden urge to kiss them, so he went nearer and stole a kiss from those pair of lovely lips.

 “What have you done to me?” He sat and closed his eyes, regretful for what he had done seconds ago.

“Don’t deny it Jung Hyuk...you still want him.”the sound echoed in his head

 

 

***

 

pil kyo pov

 

Pil kyo yawned and opened his eyes. Outside the sky was dim and gloomy. The sun was rising, but it was still dark and cold. He sat and found himself alone. Jung Hyuk was not there beside him.

“Jung Hyuk?” He called his name hopelessly. “Where did you go… you left me? you did what i did to you three yoers ago? You were not cruel this much….at least you should have let me explain….” Pil kyo sighed and big teardrops covered his face.

“A short memory of being with you…sleeping beside you. I’ll keep them in my mind forever.” He crept to a corner of the dark room and leaned his head against the wall. Teardrops fell.

“He doesn’t know anywhere around here....

He may get lost…

He is injured…

He should rest…

I can’t just sit here and do nothing!”  He cleaned his teardrops with his sleeves and stood up.

“I should find him.” he rushed to the door and opened it hurriedly and meters away from the door he saw man standing with his back to him. That was Jung Hyuk. He was watching the sky.

“Y you didn’t leave me?” Pil kyo shouted and ran to him.

“I knew you couldn’t just leave me like that.” Pil kyo hugged his back and began to cry like a child. Jung Hyuk didn’t say anything and just listened to the crying man.

“I was frightened when I opened my eyes and didn’t find you beside me. I thought I won't see you anymore. I thought you won’t come back to my life again…I was about to die…Jung Hyuk! I was about to die!”

Pil kyo stopped talking to catch some air.

“Ah…sorry for talking too much…” he paused for a while and then asked:

“Jung Hyuk…you don’t want to say anything?”

“….”

“Jung Hyuk!!!”

 

“Kim Jong  seo had sent you to kill me….am I right?” The man asked suddenly.

“y-yes….b-but I was forced to do that…”

“I was alive….but dead inside…”  Jung Hyuk seemed to talk to himself.

“What?”

“When you left me….I …I…”Jung Hyuk took a deep breath to not let his tears fall “I told you….I...I couldn’t live without you! I let them do whatever they want. To hurt me….to kill me….”He took a deep breath and continued. “Nothing was important for me as long as you were not there….beside me!”

“I’m sorry…but that was not all my fault. you should listen to me…I have to tell you many things” Pil kyo whined.

“I listen to your words but not now…”Jung Hyuk turned back and looked at him in the eyes. “Now…Just let me hug you…”He hugged him tightly. Pil kyo was surprised. “You don’t want to do anything to Me?hit me?curse me…or do whatever you want to do ….!do something please…I deserve it….”

“You deserve nothing but this!" jung hyuk tightened the hug " Don’t ask me to do stupid things to the one I love the most in this world!”

“y-you still love me?” Pil kyo stammered. The latter nodded smiling.

 

The sky was painted by a very nice orange color. The orange beams of light covered their bodies. The sun rose slowly above their heads.

“I won’t do the same thing as what you did to me…. I won’t leave you! I promise!”  Jung Huyk murmured in to his ears. Pil kyo smiled. That was the sweetest sentence he had  heard in all his life.

 

***

 

 

Year: 2008

Eric pov

 

The sun was rising. But Eric hadn’t slept yet. He was thinking about the last night he had spent with his dear friend, hye sung. He caressed his cheeks and smiled.

Hye sung didn’t know how much Eric wanted to spend the whole week with him, but he really couldn’t….that was the last week before he leave and the last hope for him to find it before he goes to military service

“Hye sung a…forgive me…I couldn’t be with you, but that was all because of you. You will understand it soon when I found it.” Eric landed a kiss on his forehead and was about to stand up that he felt a hand grabbed his shirt.

“Don’t leave …don’t leave me alone” The man moaned

“I won’t…not again! This time I won’t break my promise… I won’t leave you” Eric bent and hugged his friend.

“I’ll be waiting for you to remember…and I will help you to remember…if only I could find it….I know that it seems impossible but I’m still hopeful to find it and you will remember all the past if I take you there.”He sighed and again slept beside him to fill his lungs with his scent for the last time.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

you see...!they both can remember the past, but they don't dare to tell it to each other.Hye sung is waiting for Eric and Eric is waiting for hye sung!!!kekeke

and about Eric! he is looking for some thing that can prove his dreams are true.you will understand what it is in the next chapters...

again thanx for reading the story and i'll be waiting for your comments. ^_-