Don't leave

Rebirth

Finally I could finish writing this chapter!  I have a bad habbit of writing the story on the paper and then typing it! so it takes a long time for me to do both!kekeke...

I hope you will like this chapter and support me with your comments.*kiss*

 

 

year:2008

hye sung pov

 

“What do you want?” Eric leaned against the door jamb, scratched the back of his head and yawned deeply.

“Can I come in?”Hye Sung asked hesitantly and waited for the other man to answer.

“Ah..Really? You want to come in?” Eric could not believe it!

Hye Sung nodded. He wanted to be with Eric in the last few remaining hours. Eric stood aside and let him enter.

“Why you are here at this time? It’s almost midnight.” Eric asked curiously while closing the door. Hye Sung didn’t answer.instead he stared at the pair of muddy Boots which had been thrown beside the door.

“That’s because I’m going to leave tomorrow? You want to be with me? Am I right?” Eric said happily. Hye Sung didn’t pay attention to Eric. he was still staring at those pair of boots angrily.

“You said you wanted to get ready for tomorrow, But you told me the lie…You were somewhere else!” He said frowning.

“Aniya…I… I just …” Eric didn’t know what to tell. He bit his lower lip nervously.

“Today you didn’t come out with me again…wanted to be with someone else…am I right?”

Eric didn’t say anything. That was not true.he did not go out with his girlfriend... but he didn’t say anything. He couldn’t find any better excuse.

Eric just let Hye sung think he was going out with someone else. He bowed his head. The only thing he could say to hye sung was “mianhae…”

“That was the last day…you should have come with me, But it seems that person is more important than me. Who is that girl? Tell me!”

“I think it is not related to you!”

“Why?”

“Because…because… We aren’t intimate friends!” Eric said bitterly. Hye Sung turned back and glared at him. “So I shouldn’t be here.” he said coldly and went to the door, but a hand stopped him.

“Hye Sung …don’t leave… I just…you know...Sometimes I think we are not intimate friends at all… we just pretend to be.”

Hye sung turned back angrily to say something, but when he saw Eric’s teary eyes he felt like his heart was being stabbed by a sharp knife.it hurt him a lot to see him like that with restless, hopeless and tired eyes full of tear drops. They gazed at each other for a long time without uttering a single word.

 “Nothing has changed Eric. You are still my best friend.” finally Hye Sung said in a low voice.

“Don’t lie. Many things have changed and that’s all your fault” Eric turned back and left him there alone. He went to the living room and sat on a sofa quietly. Hye Sung didn’t know how to comfort his friend. Eric was right. For many years Hye Sung had just tried to keep himself away from him. They had become completely awkward. The friends that used to be with each other and seemed to be inseparable in the past...now these days had become like strangers. Hye sung was the one who had left his best friends behind. Eric didn’t know the reason why Hye Sung kept avoiding him! He didn’t know that Hye sung had decided just to ignore Eric and all his love for him because he was too coward to dare to tell him about them, about his feelings. So He had just simply given up the idea of confessing to him and tried to be far from him instead.

And Tonight…!

 It was an exception. He wanted to spend it with him because he knew he was going to miss him badly.

 They were not intimate friends any more, but at least he could see him every day. They were in the same group. They could sing and dance with each other. Sometimes they could go out with other members and in this way they could spend a lot of time with each other. There was no privacy for the two of them at all, but it was still good. It was enough for Hye sung.

 But now…Eric was going to leave him for a long time. That was too much and he was sure he couldn’t tolerate it. He tried really hard to be with him during these few remaining days before he leave, but each time he wanted to go out with him Eric said he was busy. He made some excuses and didn’t join him.

 Eric hadn’t told him yet anything about having a girlfriend, but Hye sung was sure there was one and it seemed Eric was really obsessed with his new girlfriend that he just wanted to share every second of the last days with her. Hye Sung was really jealous of her. He had tried his best to have Eric by his side even for few hours and that was useless. But that girl…!!!!She could easily take him everywhere she wanted!

Hye sung let out a deep sigh. He was standing still in front of the door thinking about these things. He shook his head and tried to get rid of the thoughts. He didn’t want to spend these last hours of being with him to think about sad things or to quarrel with him. He went to the living room and sat slowly on the couch beside him. “Let’s just forget about everything for tonight and don’t fight any more or else We will regret it later.” He said gently. Eric bowed his head. “Yes you are right” Eric searched for his friend’s hand and held it kindly.

“Sorry hye sung a…I didn’t want to say those words.”

“its ok”

“And sorry for not being with you…I really wanted to….but I couldn’t.”

“I understand. You don’t need to apologize. We still have some hours” He blinked and gave Eric a warm smile. They looked at each other quietly for a moment.Eric squeezed his hand and said “hye sung…you know what? I think at least we have the same feeling now!”

“The same feeling?”
“yes…I know you will miss me! And I have the same feeling as you…” He hugged him out of blue. “That’s the reason why you are here now…am I right?” he said in to Hye Sung's ear.

“Y yes…I will miss you Eric a...”  Hye Sung hugged him back.

“ I’ll miss you too”

Hye Sung buried his face in to his friend’s shoulder. he knew he was going to miss him so much. Tear drops fell down on his cheeks.

Tomorrow Eric was not there.

For almost two years.

He had to do his military service…

 

 

***

 

 

Past

year:1573

Jung Hyuk pov

 

“Where am I?” Jung Hyuk asked with closed eyes.

“At my home!” The other answered shortly.

Jung Hyuk tried to sit but he failed.he felt a killing pain in his chest. a hand held his body and laid him down  on the ground gently.

"you shouldn't move. the wound may bleed again."

“who are you?” Jung Hyuk opened his eyes and looked at his saviour’s face. His eyesight was blurred. He rubbed his eyes but that was useless.

“I asked who you are.” He shouted angrily with a trembling voice. “Who asked you to save me?”  A single teardrop fell down on his cheek.

“w..why you are crying?” the man asked and Jung Hyuk felt cold fingers on his cheeks . he pulled away Immediately.

“How you dare to touch me!”

“I I… I’m sorry…” the man apologized and they both became silent. The wounded man closed his eyes again and covered his face with the blanket. He didn’t want to let the stranger see his teardrops.

“You shouldn’t have saved me….you shouldn’t….” he muttered to himself.

“y- you are not completely conscious yet..r-rest…” the stranger stuttered.

“I’m conscious I know what I’m saying” Jung Hyuk shouted under the blanket.

“W-what can I do for you?” the latter asked

“Nothing…just go and let me be alone for a while….” The wounded man begged.

“o…ok…I’ll go” the man stood up immediately and ran to the door.

 

***

 Pil Kyo pov

 

Pil kyo stood up in front of his cottage thinking about the man who was crying inside.

“What’s wrong with him..?all of them are my fault? I have done all these things to the man I love the most in this world?” Pil kyo sighed and sat in front of the door. “I thought he would forget me….”He held his head with his hands “What did you do to him…you stupid man…!!How do you expect him to forgive you?”Pil kyo began to cry. There was no hope for him to be forgiven, but he couldn’t escape from that man forever. Destiny had brought him there and now he had to face him and ask him for forgiveness. He didn’t want to go against his fate.

“No matter what happens, I’m ready for everything.” He clenched his fist, gathered all his courage and stood up to open the door.

“Jung Hyuk…I want to say something”  Pil Kyo said with a loud voice when he opened the door. He looked at jung hyuk waiting for him to say something, But no answer came from the man. He had been sleeping deeply.

Pil kyo let out a deep sigh of relief. He had still time to watch him and enjoy being with him .the thing that he had done during all these three days. All the time he was sitting beside him, recording every detail of his face and enjoying having his hand in his. He smiled faintly and sat beside him. he held one of his hands and caressed it lovingly. “Isn’t it weird? I’m in love…with a man! Jung Hyuk can you hear me?i’m in love with you…” he dared to tell those sentences to the sleepping man. After a while pil kyo put his head on the pillow near his head. “Can you forgive me?” He said the last sentence and closed his eyes. Soon he fell asleep and had the sweetest dream ever.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

It was early in the morning when Pil Kyo opened his eyes and found Jung Hyuk sitting beside him looking at him wide eyed.

“J- Jung Hyuk…..”pil kyo stammered

jung hyuk was sitting beside him motionless exactly like a statue.

“a..are you ok?” Pil Kyo sat and came face to face with him. The man didn’t move an inch.

“Hey…are you ok?” Pil Kyo shook him and he came to himself.

“d..do you have any twin sister?” A weak sound came from Jung Hyuk.

“Whaaaaaaaaat?”

“I said do you have any twin sister?” The man shouted this time.

Pil kyo was speechless. now Jung Hyuk was shaking him with his hands.

“Answer my question…please…” Jung Hyuk begged miserably.

Pil kyo shook his head “no I don’t”

“So…what does that mean? Why did you suddenly became a man?” Jung Hyuk paused and looked at Pil Kyo’s face. The face was the same…that soft skin, Well shaped nose and those scarlet lips that he wished to kiss them at least once in his life time.

“No…that couldn’t be true…a woman cannot turn in to a man…even after three years!!” That was impossible…something was wrong with her….For a second he thought maybe she was forced to wear men clothes.

his eyes slipped from his face to his chest but he found nothing there.

“Where are they?”

“What?”

“Your bosoms!”

“Whaaaaaat?” the man couldn’t hold his laughter

“Don’t laugh just tell me how could you hide them!!!”

“Yaaaa…Mun Jung Hyuk….I’m a man! why don’t you believe?”

“No no…you are not!”

“Believe it or not I’m a man.”  Pil Kyo became sad again.

“Then show me!”

“Show you what?”

“There…” he pointed to his chest!

“Aish….you are making me crazy!!!”  Pil kyo stood up to leave the room. He was blushed madly.

“Where do you go! Prove it if you are not a woman.”

“Stop it…that’s enough I’m leaving now. We can talk  about it later.”  Pil Kyo tried to escape, but the latter Caught him and pushed him back to the wall.

“w-what are you…” before pil kyo could protest the man in front of him did what he wanted to do. jung hyuk took off the younger man's clothes and threw it on the ground. Pil kyo was stunned by the sudden action. He stood still there letting the man’s eyes travel on his body. After a while he bowed his head. He couldn’t tolerate jung hyuk's gaze on his bare chest.

They stood there for a some minutes

“y…you…”

“I’m a man jung hyuk…a man…” Pil Kyo bit his lips nervously. “What do you want to do now?” he asked.

Jung Hyuk didn’t answer. instead he began to touch his bare chest….

“Don’t do that…” Pil Kyu pushed him away. he couldn’t tolerate it any more. he kneeled down and began to cry.

“Stop it Jung Hyuk…I’m a man….why don’t you want to accept it?”

“How can I accept it? The girl I adored…praised….loved the most in this world for more than three years has suddenly becom a man in front of my eyes….I’m going crazy….” Jung Hyuk kneeled down in front of him.”What should I do?you tell me what should I do…” the man sobbed.

“I don’t know…I really don’t know.”

“You…How you dared to play such a game with me?”

“I…I….”

Jung  Hyuk did not let him answer. He stood up again and shouted

“why?how could you?”

“I was forced…”

“You were forced to ruin the life of a…… poor person like me?”

Pil kyo didn’t answer…

“Maybe I should just leave you alone here... forget about every thing i saw minutes ago... then continue to live with the memories of the girl I saw three years ago…yes…maybe I should do such a thing”

“you can do whatever you want…B- But at least l…let me explain….” Pil Kyo stood up and ran to Jung Hyuk that was leaving.

“Don’t leave …please….you still need to rest…” before pil kyo could continue his sentence he saw the man collapsed on the ground In front of his eyes.

“Nooo…”