Knight in Shining Armor

Opps! I Fell In Love?

Sulli's POV, November 2010

"I agreed to be someone's boyfriend..." and that exact moment I felt great pain coming directly from my chest.

I tried holding back my tears but I couldn't hide the shock that was clearly visible on my face. I tried to calm myself and think rasionally until his words sank into me. 

"What do you mean Minho?! Agreed? Do you think this is like a game? Do you know what this me--"

He hugged me tightly. I frozed for as long as I could remember until I felt him sobbing. I circled my hands around his waist and tried to calm him. I patted him.

"Shhhh~~ Everything's alright. Don't cry... I'm always here... I'm sorry I raised my voice earlier. I was just shocked. Sorry Captain Froggie!"

I used the nickname I used to call him when we were little and he slowly calmed. He loosened the hug and pulled back to look at me.

"Thanks Ssul Baby! Promise me you won't ever leave me! I would die if you leave..." 

"I promise! I'll always be here beside you..."

He smiled at me and I smiled back. We decided to watch a movie after that to calm ourselves down. We sat in comfortable silence and finally both of us drifted to sleep.

 

Krystal's POV, November 2010

"Yahh!! Krystal!!! Palli kaja or we're going to be late for our flight!" my half brother Jung Kibum called me from the car.

"Arassoyo!!!! I'm coming!! Why do you have to be so naggy??" I was locking the door to what will be just a house with great memories because we'll never be coming back as we'll be moving all across the globe to South Korea, my hometown for good.

"You know I hate being late Krys!!"

"Okay Grandpa! You know what Key, I think you should just register yourself in an old folks home when we arrive in Korea."

I entered the backseat and seeing Key glaring at me. "Not funny lil sis!"

"Don't go calling me lil sis Kibum! I'm only 1 month and a day younger!"

He pretended not to hear me and stuffed his ear phones. This is how our relationship naturally is and people might be  saying that we hate each other but we love each other just like biological siblings would. Appa remarried Eomma (Key's mom) after my mother died giving birth to me so I really don't know anything about my mother. Eomma raised me just like she gave birth to me and I really love her. Key has always been like a twin to me because we have the same age, and at school people really thought we were twins, with our unique names and all!  Both of them matter so much to me and I'm glad appa chose to marry eomma. She even changed hers and Key's surname from Kim to Jung. It's really good that we've grown to be a very happy family.

[FASTFOWARD]

I was laying in my bed trying to get rid of the jet lag while looking through pictures on my phone.

*DING DONG*

"Krystal, could you open the door for me honey?" Eomma yelled from the backyard.

"Sure Eomma!" I ran downstairs to get the door and opened to reveal a very handsome boy in front of me. I frozed and he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Are you okay? You look so pale! How about you go and take a seat?" He pulled me towards MY living room and seated me on the couch. I was dumbfounded. Did he just came inside my house uninvited? He even pretended like it was his house! What is he even doing here?

"I'm sorry, but who are you!?" I was starting to get annoyed.

He abruptly looked at me with a serious face and said, "I'm your knight in shining armor."

I felt my heart beat increased as a cheeky smile spread across my face.

 

To be continued...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Finally I got the chance to update my story! I'm really sorry guys... I actually have been gone through a very crazy emotional breakdown. I'm sorry that I took very long to get back to my normal state. I also need to reveal something to you guys. MinSul's story is actually based on my own experience and life story. I only spice up a few things and facts up to make it more interesting and trying to make it fit Minho and Sulli's real life characteristics but the story flow is actually 100% from my own life story. I fell in love with my bestfriend and I've been through so many things these past few years. The inspiration I mentioned before? This is it... This is what inspired me to write a story to at least potray it to other people in some way so I won't be suffering so much. So you'll see what I have been through in a MinSul way. I'm really glad I could finally let everything out. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE!! I hope you continue to support me and pray for me maybe?

So, why is Minho treating Sulli like they were little again? He said he already agreed to be someone's boyfriend right? Ohh! I revealed Krystal and key in this chapter! So who's Krystal's "Knight in Shining Armor"?? hehehehe... I'll leave all that to the nxt chapter. AGAIN THANKYOU SO MUCH! ;) Tell me what you think on this chapter okay? ;) 

Love,
rainsound695