Pro-Logue

Opps! I Fell In Love?

Sulli's POV, November 2010

In this cold November breeze, I sat in silence savouring the feeling of winter while watching my cat and puppy chasing around in our backyard. It feels really warm seeing how different they are yet they could be so close. It's a miracle don't you think? I've always find these heartwarming because it closely relates to the story of my life and my strong friendship with my bestfriend. We're so different yet we're so close. It's quite funny when I remember the start of our friendship.

[Flashback]

The 4 year old me was sitting on the swing happily in our kindergarten playground eating my favourite pink and blue cotton candy when the teacher called all of us to gather around. I was the final one to join them and as I went to the circle I saw this cute boy around my age with cute dimples smiling to everyone and then when he saw me, he eye-smiled. 

"Okay children, we have a new friend joining us today, and his name is Choi Minho! Please welcome him nicely and be good friends with him okay?" said the teacher with a very wide smile. A chorused "OKAY!" was heard right after that and the teacher dismissed us to continue what we were doing. I went back to the swing and continue eating my cotton candy happily when I heard a voice beside me.

"What are you eating?" I turned around and saw the new boy, Choi Minho. His eyes was glistening with curiosity.

I smiled and said, "It's called a cotton candy! Do you want to try some?"

He smiled back showing off those cute dimples and nodded his head vigrously. Ever since that day, we became friends but only at school. That was until one day eomma invited her old friend who she had been recently in contact with over to our home. When they arrived I was following appa to open the door, and I was shocked yet happy to see my Minho there at the door looking as equally as shocked as I was and from that night onwards, we became inseperable.

[End Flashback]

It was getting colder and I called my cat  and my puppy inside. Eomma was working on her blog in the library upstairs while appa was still in Malaysia working on building an Airline with his friends there. I'm really happy with my parents and someday I would like to become a Pilot just like appa who has been in the field for over 28 years. Even Minho have the same ambition as me because we've been brought up in the aviation atmosphere since we were little. Eomma and Mrs Choi used to be flight attendants before they get married and they have known each other since they were in primary but they lost contact after they both resigned in the year 1993 and went their own way building their own family. The same goes to appa and Mr Choi who met each other during their training period in Manilla, Philippines many many years ago. However none of them knew that fate could brought them all together and creating greater ties. Now, we're practically family. We even have the same family names. How cool is that huh? Both Minho and I are 15 this year and people even thought we were twins, given the same family names but physical wise? I'm not so sure myself. Maybe only our height is compatible with each other which is quite dissapointing because Minho have those beautiful genes which makes him really handsome even at a young age. While me? Just a girl who is considered as a feminine tomboy by her bestfriend... Whom not to mention that she's having a crush on since they were in primary...

OPPS! I kind of forget to tell you guys that I have a crush on him didn't I?

 

To be continued...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ANNYEONGGGG :) So, how was the first chapter? I hope you guys like it. I've always love reading and I've been inspired to write a story of my own for a very long time now and given I've been shipping MinSul like crazy, why not right? hehehe.. so, there you go! I would really love it if you guys could comment... constructive ones are better because it could motivate and help me :D That's it for now! :D

p.s: English is not my first language so please bear with me if there are grammatical and spelling errors *bows*