Chapter 6 part 1

We Got Married (The 4D couple)

 

 

In WGM Studio

 

MC1: Good Morning everyone, we’re back. ^__^

 

MC2: Yup, we’re back again. Are you excited today that we’re going to witness our WGM couple?

 

MC3: I think they’re excited, but before that we will introduce our guests for today.

 

MC1: We have 3 guests for today, one friend for Kim Jaejoong-shi and two friend for Sandara Park-shi.

 

MC2: Our first guest that we will introduce is the maknae of the group in DBSK and very closed friend of Jaejoong.

Please welcome him, Mr. Changmin..

 

Changmin: Annyeong haseyo.. ^__^ it’s my pleasure to be here.

 

MC3: Waeyo?

 

Changmin: Well I know Jaejoong-hyung so well, I’m excited that I can react and comment in here by watching him how he

treated his wife.

 

Mc2: oooh okay, well for our next two guests to come here is a friend and like a sisters to Sandara Park-shi. Miss Goo

hye Sun and Gummy. Please give them a warm welcome.

 

Hyesun: Good Morning, please take care of us. J

 

Gummy: Annyeong, we’re really excited for today.

 

Hyesun: We were so happy that our Dara is married to a handsome gentleman. (chuckles) I hope it will become true..

 

Gummy: Neh, I hope. ^__^

 

MC2: Welcome to wgm miss hyesun and miss gummy.

 

Gummy: Kamsamhamnida

 

MC3: I think it’s time to watch them.

 

MC1: right but did you know that Jaejoong-shi wents to YG so early in the morning.

 

MC2: miss Dara thinks that he will visit in the afternoon and that was their agreement. But why he visits so early?

 

Changmin: (smile) That’s odd, Jaejoong hyung always follow the agreements.

 

Gummy: Well I think Jaejoong wants to surprise our dara..

 

MC1: hmm maybe.. can we please turn on the monitor now? I think the audiences cannot wait for it.. ^__^

 

 

(turn on and played the video)

 

 

In YG Building

 

“Yo, were here. Good Morning.” G-dragon greeted the dancers and 2ne1 who is taking a break after they practiced for their upcoming comeback.

 

“Omo, Bigbang oppa’s Good Morning.” Minzy greeted them with cheerful smile.

 

“Ehh? Why are you here?” Bom asked curiously because their outfit today is for practiced.

 

“Hi babe, is it obvious that were going to practice.” Top replied to Bom and winks at her and kiss her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo.” Bom pout

 

“Cheesy..” G-dragon teased the two.. and all eyes are on them..

 

“Eh What for?” CL asked to the Bigbang.

 

“Our performance for Asia Music Awards Night.” Daesung replied. He smile and sat beside Minzy. Bigbang and 2ne1 is sitting on the floor.

 

“So Bigbang is going too? I feel relieved and somewhat comfortable.” CL said because 2ne1 is awkward towards other company.

 

“Ofcourse.” Youngbae said and give thumbs up to CL.

 

“Oh dara noona, you’re husband is going to attend too. What will you do?” Seungri said to Dara who is very silent. He smirks at her because he knows that they will interact in the awards night and will make the hottest topic.

 

“Oh my God, help me Seungri..” dara pouts to  Seungri..

 

“As your President in Seungri’s academy. I suggest you to act lovey dovey in there.” Seungri said to Dara and winks at her..

 

“Ehh? Lovey Dovey?” Dara said curiously..

 

“YAH.. Seungri.. Stop it, what are you thinking?” Youngbae scold Seungri and glared at him… He knows that Seungri is planning something stupid.

 

“Yeah Seungri, please stop with your childish act and you should stay Dara alone.” GD scold Seungri also and as Youngbae does, he glared at him evily.

 

“Aigoo, my hyungs. I think both of you are just JEALOUS.” Daesung said bravely because Seungri is scared and sulking beside at Dara.

 

“Yeah, I can smell JEALOUSY in the air.” Bom said and laughed together with Top, CL, Minzy and Dae.

 

“Dara noona, Please help me. Please tell GD and Taeyang hyung stop glaring at me.” He holds Dara’s shoulder.

 

“Eh.. Why me?? Jiyong, Youngbae could you stop glaring at Seungri. I’m just asking for help.” Dara explains to the two..

 

“Sorry Noona but Seungri is planning something stupid. Let say he wants to make you both the centre of attention and I know that’s make you feel more awkward and uncomforfortable. “ Taeyang explain

 

“YAH DARA, Youngbae’s right. You must not listen to Seungri and please (turn his head to Seungri) stop mentioning that guy.” He stood up from where he sat and and leaves the dance studio with annoying face.

 

“OI GD , that Guy has a name..it’s Kim Jaejoong and he is a closed friend of mine.. tsk you JEALOUS FREAK.” Top shout and laughed out loud. All eyes are on him and most of them are curious. They wonder why GD is jealous especially the dancers.

 

“Omo, what are you saying? I think he is just protecting his dongsaengs (entertainment) in issues. We are family right?” Dara said defensively and they stare Dara.

 

“Aigoo unnie, you’re so slow and dense.” CL said and shaking her head while the rest of Bigbang sighed heavily. Dara has a big question mark on her head.

 

“Oh Dalong,  Jaejoong-si will visit here today.. right?”  Bom changed the topic..

 

“I think he will visit this afternoon..” Dara said and continue drink her strawberry yoghurt..

 

While Bigbang and 2ne1 members busy chatting that they didn’t know that they have a unexpected visitor this morning.

The door suddenly opens and Teddy is the first one who appears and followed by two man, one is holding the camera and the other is taller than Teddy and wearing a cap and black v-neck shirt.

 

“Yo, we have a visitor..” Teddy wave his hand to get attention and the two man bowed to the people inside the dance studio.. The man who is wearing a cap removes his cap and the people inside gasped and awed.

 

“Nice to meet you all.” Jaejoong said and smiled so gently while the female dancers squeal loudly.

 

Jaejoong turn his head where bigbang and 2ne1 are, he saw Seungri clinging his arm on Dara. He suddenly felt that his heart ached, he wonders why. He breathed to relaxed himself and then he saw Dara staring at him with a blank expression. He smiled to her and waved his hand..

 

“Hi Jagiya, did you miss me?” He asked to Dara and somewhat he felt happy that Dara was shocked and her jaw was dropped. He saw Seungri slowly removing his arm on Dara’s shoulder. He chuckled silently, and he heard people saying that he is so sweet and people are teasing Dara.

 

He walks towards 2ne1 and Bigbang.. And Dara is avoiding to make an eye contact with him while the rest of bigbang and 2ne1 greet him.

 

“Welcome to YG building Jaejoong sunbae.” The 2ne1 maknaes and Bom welcomed him.

 

“Thank You CL, Bom, Minzy.” He smiled at them..

 

“May I sit with you Bom?” He asked Bom

 

“Sure.” Bom smiled to Jae and give space between her with Dara.. She knows that Jae wants to sit beside Dara.

 

“Thank you Bom noona.” Jae said and smiled at Dara

 

“Jae,why are you so early to visit here? I thought you will come here this afternoon. By the way Dara is the one who said that.” Top asked and Jae smirk at Dara..

 

“Because I miss my Jagiya so that I came here early. Right jagiya?” he smile seductively to dara while dara was shocked again. She wonders why Jaejoong is acting

like this. She heard that everyone is teasing them. Her eyes turned to slits and she punched Jaejoong on his shoulder..

 

“YAH KIM JAEJOONG.. sunbae.” Dara shouts at Jaejoong because her cheeks are burning in embarrassment..

 

“You really miss me Jagiya. By the way, you’re really cute when you punch me eventhough it’s not hurt.” Jaejoong said and winks at her.

 

“Aigoo.” Dara hides his face with her hands ..

 

“Unnie, you’re blushing” Minzy said with a loud voice…

 

“Omo, dalong.. “ Bom teases her..

 

“Stop it, I’m not.. I just ate something chilly.” Dara denies it..

 

“Aigoo, my jagiya is so shy and defensive..” Jaejoong smile at him..

 

“YAH, You are so WEIRD KIM JAEJOONG. When did you start calling me jagiya?” Dara shouts and everyone looking at her curiously, they are not comfortable

seeing Dara shouts because she has a sweet voice..

 

“I like to start calling you jagiya now so you should get used to it.” Jaejoong explains

 

“Oops, Dara noona. The camera is filming us.” Seungri points where the cameraman is filming.

 

“Hmm, now I know why are you so weird Jae..” She looks at Jaejoong and she whisper..

 

“You’re acting, aren’t you?”  Dara teases Jaejoong.

 

 

 

“No, I’m not acting Jagiya. This is reality tv show and why should I act.” He said

 

“Can you stop calling me jagiya, I feel uncomfortable.”  Dara said frankly

 

“Okay..” he smile at Dara.. “Yeobo” he continues

 

“YAH. Not yeobo, dara or dalong will do..” Dara said

 

“I don’t like.  How about Jagi-tokki..” Jaejoong suggested. The people around them was just watching them, and the two are like there are in their own world.

 

“What? Where did that come from? Jagi-tokki?” Dara ask

 

“Aigoo, Jagi is from Jagiya and tokki is from your nickname Santokki so you’re my precious Baby rabbit.” Jaejoong explains and smiled to Dara.

 

“Ah I see, you’re rubbing on my face that I am just your pet?!” Dara said

 

“Pet? You know I treat my pets special and you are just more than my pet so that means. I treat you more special.”

 

“Woah, That was cute.” Bommie said

 

“You’re right unnie, Jaejoong-si is so sweet.” Minzy added

 

“No minzy, he is weird.” Dara said

 

“Minzy, you can call me Jaejoong oppa. You too Cl and besides my wife is one of your members. ” Jaejoong said.

 

“Okay Jaejoong oppa.” Minzy said..

 

“Phew, thank god. Jiyong hyung is not here.” Daesung mumbles and Seungri heard it. He just smiled and nods in agreement.

 

 

(Jaejoong’s POV)

 

I admit.., since our last date in Lotte World. I grow to admire her more, I never stop thinking about her since our last date

and I don’t know why... She is so adorably gorgeous lady, now I know the reason that she has so many fanboys because

she has bright personality and really beautiful smile that shine bright like a diamond..  I want to know her more, maybe

this is my CHANCE. I GOTTA MOVE BEFORE I REGRET IT. AND i think it's possible that in amount of short of time,

you may  inlove with a person. I thought it only happen in movies but i was wrong, it happens also in reality. 

 

 

Back to WGM Studio

 

MC1: That’s a weird one..

 

Changmin: Nice moves Jaejoong-hyung

 

Hyesun: They are so sweet like a real couple teasing each other.

 

Gummy: Right, that was cute. I never expected that dara would blush like that.

 

Mc2: And I never expected that Jaejoong would be sweet as like that. I think he misses being in a relationship.

 

Mc3: when is the last time that jaejoong dated?

 

Changmin: the last time that he dated is around 2010.

 

Mc2: Woah, that long?! How come?

 

Changmin: the reason that jaejoong hyung is still single because he focuses more on his work than dating.

 

MC3: ooh that’s why. And dara? Why is she still single?

 

Hyesun: Honestly dara is very choosy when it comes to boys, he wants to pick the man who is completely opposite of her Father.

 

Gummy: I think Se7en helps her a lot.

 

MC3: Everyone has a story but can we back to the video now?

 

MC2: Yes and it's time to finish they're mission.

 

Changmin: What was they're mission?

 

MC3: Jaejoong should visit her wife in 2ne1 apartment. 

 

MC1: And according to our director, they will give a new mission to our couple. 

        The new mission is....

 

Dear WGM Couple,

      

      You're new mission for today is all about cooking.

      The wife must be cook something for her husband.

      Good luck.. 

 

 

(Problem: Dara must use her cooking skills, we all know that she knows a bit in terms of cooking and Jaejoong is a good cook like a chef.) LOL

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.. PART2 COMING UP..