Friending 2ne1

Our Mission

Bom leads me(and amber who is following) to another part of the mall. "There's my friend, Chaerin" Bom says. I see CL, blonde and in a very cool outit that looks good on her."Who's this?" CL asks about me. "A tourist. She needs help finding where she parked her car" Bom tells her."Oh. Hello" CL smiles at me, holding out a hand. I shake it, smileing back. "Nice to meet you" I give a little bow. I see Amber looking around. Probaly for Dara who is her favorite in 2ne1. Than Minzy comes up with an armful of clothes. I can't help but stare. Trust me, i'm not gay but she has an amazing body. Than there's me. An anorexic toothpick... whaa. Minzy says something to CL in korean. CL tells her something i don't understand. Minzy finally smiles, turning to me. "Hello" She smiles. "H-h-hi" I stutter. "Do you know 2ne1?" Minzy asks me."N-no" I reply. "Ok we can can talk on the way to the car" CL says leading us out. Me and Minzy talk about the clothes she bought and the dress i put back. I honestly don't know how i am so calm right now. In my head, it's another story. Haha. "What does your car look like?" Bom asks me. "A black convertible" I answer. We search the parking lot, me practically hooked to Minzy. I hope Amber got a plan to keep them with us cause i got nothing.
We keep looking for about 5 minutes. I honestly don't know where it went. Than Amber comes running up. "Mackenzie! I was waiting outside the car when some man stole it!" She yells. "WHAT?! How?" I cry out. I hate wasting money. "He just took it! All our hotel stuff was in there too!" She tells me dramatically. While she's yelling. I catch the wink she gave me. Ohhh. "Dang. I don't even know what hotel we're staying at" I fold my arms madly. "I don't remember either" She says. CL steps up. "If yins need a place to stay for a while, we have room"She tells us. "Really? Are you sure?" I ask her. "Absolutely" CL nods. "Thank you sooo much" I tell her. "No problem" CL shrugs and leads us to a black van. We all go in. CL drives, with Bom in the passenger seat. In the middle seat are Dara and Minzy. In the back, I sit behind Minzy and Amber behind Dara. Me and Amber high five quietly.