Epilougue

Our Mission

"So, yins know our secret" I say, pacing the 3 nervous girls. Amber stays in front of the door, watching us. "W-we won't tell!" Dara says shakily. "I can't trust yins. Heck, you searched my wallet" I tell them. "Yins are going to jail. Where's Minzy?!" CL yells at me. "Isn't it obvious she's dead?" I say like it's an everyday thing. The 3 gasp and cry in horror. I laugh at their reactions. I pull out my already bloody knife. The 3 girls back away from me. Amber pulls out her clean knife. "Who's first? Let's make it quick. i have a concert to go to" I tell them. Amber nods in agreement. CL quickly pulls out her celphone. Wrong move.... I step forward...

Amber and i dance, standing up at the Bigbang concert. TOP sees me and rolls his eyes. I roll my eyes back. When GD sees us, I blow a kiss to him and he smiles. They play alot of great songs during the concert. Bad boy, fantastic baby. lalala. monster, blues, and other great ones. When the concert is over, it's almost midnight. We get backstage and hug The 5 members. "Yins did great" I tell them. "Thank you. How's your ankle?" GD asks me. "Bearable. Hey, can I ask a favor?" I ask him. GD nods. "The girls of 2ne1 must've went somewhere cause their not home. Can we stay with yins? We won't be an annoyance" I ask, pretending to be in pain by my ankle. "Heck. No." TOP growls.  "Shush TOP! She's hurt! Of course they can stay!" GD snaps at him. Now.. the misssion really starts..

 

 

The end