The Secret

Our Mission

Back at 2ne1's house, they get ready so they can go see Bigbang's concert. "I was gonna take the 2 girls but they're gone" Bom pouts. "They had to do something" Minzy shrugs. Bom frowns. "I thought they had no money" CL speaks up from the guest room. "They don't" Bom tells her. "Oh yah?" CL comes in with a stuffed wallet. "They are rich!" CL exclaims, pointing to it. "Don't snoop!"Minzy tries to take it but CL hangs on. "Stop it guys!" Bom shrieks as the 2 fight over it. Dara runs in with half her lipstick on making her look funny. "CL let go!" Dara yells. "No! We let them stay here and they been lying" CL pulls it harshly and it rips. All 4 ladies gasp. "CL, that was Madonna's!" Minzy gathers the money and other papers. CL feels bad now. But then she sees a hospital wristband. "What's that?" CL asks. "Stop it CL! It's Madonna's business, not yours!" Minzy snatches the wristband up. She stands to leave but CL grabs it quickly and reads it quick. "Patient 52 of Seouls's psyce ward..." CL reads. Dara and Bom gasp in horror.

Minzy leaves the room after that without a word. The other 3 feel bad for her. She clearly thought of Madonna as a friend. "So Madonna is crazy. What about Amber?" Dara asks. CL grabs the wallet, searches it, and finds another wristband. "Patient 53." Cl reads it. Dara sighs sadly. "What do we do now?" Bom asks. "Find them and turn them in. They could be dangerous" CL answers her. Bom and Dara both nod. CL grabs her car keys then the 3 head outside and to the car. They hop in. "Where would they be?" Dara asks. CL starts the car. "Let's look" CL answers her, pulling out the driveway and CL drives off. After 5 minutes, GD's car pulls at 2ne1's house. He gets out then helps me out. My ancle is in a wrap and I limp. GD helps me inside. We stop seeing the wallet that is in 2 pieces on the floor. "My wallet!" I drop and grab it. "Watch your ancle!" GD warns me. I quickly throw my wallet on the table. Someone had it. They know my secret. You know, there's a saying.. Curiousity killed the cat....