A Death

Our Mission

I look around the house for someone. GD is cooking me some soup so I decide to see why these girls touched my stuff. Now they know my secret... I'm sorry but i can't let them live now. What a shame the 4 were so nice and talented. I look in CL's room. Empty. Then I limp to Dara's room. Empty. I sigh in annoyance, heading to Bom's room. I look in. Again empty. I turn and head to Minzy's room. I open the door. I look in to see Minzy on the bed, crying. Just great, the one I like has to be here...  "Where's the others?" I ask her, balancing on one foot. Minzy doesn't answer. "You know my secret" I state. Minzy nods. I sigh. I don't want to kill her.. "Only you looked?" I ask her. Minzy nods again. "Minzy.." I frown coming over. I put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you really mental?" She asks. "Yes..." I nod. Minzy pulls away from me madly. I turn and limp out. I go to the kitchen. GD puts the soup on the table. "Thank you." I bow to him. "No problem" GD shrugs. "Can you get Amber? I'm sure you have to go back to your concert anyways" I tell him. "You're right. Will you be ok?" He asks. I nod. We hug goodbye then he leaves. I go to the sink and pull out a big knife. Sorry Minzy... I think.

30 minutes later CL unlocks the front door. She comes in then Dara and Bom enter. I sit on the couch watching the Bigbang concert with Amber. CL backs up seeing us. Bom runs to find Minzy. I look at Dara. "Hey" I smile then i turn back to the TV. "They're so perfect" I tell Amber about Bigbang. She nods in agreement. Bom runs back in. "Minzy's gone" I hear her tell Cl. CL gasps in horror. "Let's not panic" Dara whispers to them. I see they know i'm mental. Miny lied. How cute, she tried to save her friends. But the 3 dummies just let me know they know my secret.  I stand up. "So who's ideal was it?" I ask. The 3 gulp, pale and shaking. Dara runs for the front door but Amber blocks it. "Start talking and yins won't end up like Minzy" I grin at them. CL glares at me and Bom cries.