Chapter 2.

● The ₩anted ●

Hmm , that's odd . Where did the wind came from ? 

I walked faster . I finally reached my room as I entered , placed my bag away and collapsed on the queen-sized bed .

My mind was indeed a mess as I wondered and thought about my hyungs and Sehun , if they had found a place to stay throughout the whole night .

What if ... they're still didn't find a shelter ? Drenching in the rain ? They might catch a cold .... Aish , what do I care ? I should be happy that I don't have to spend my money on them .

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and walked lazily to the bathroom . Washed up and got changed into my pajamas .

After a few minutes turning and tossing on the bed , half asleep , I heard a soft voice of a girl singing .

Huh ... What was that ?

I sat down as I rest my back on the wall and pulled up my knees near my chest . I kept silent for a moment .

Then I saw a hole on the wooden wall opposite me . I jumped out of bed and walked over to the small hole . 

I closed my one eye and peeked into the hole , to see what's inside . 

And there was nothing . Just a dark , empty room . That was weird . Then where did the voice came from ?

I thought I was hallucinating things or something . I tried to take a peek again .

And that's when I saw it .... It was an eye . A widened eye and a red pupil . 

I stumbled back and fell onto the floor . Blood came streaming down the wall from the hole as if the eye was crying .

Ohmygod ! W-what was that ?!!?!

I'm very sure that it was an eye !!

*-kring kring- -kring-kring-*

Huh ! Oh . Who's calling me this late night ?

I picked up my phone and pushed the green button . 

...He- Hello ?

-whispery voice- Kai .... Kai ....

Hello ? Who is this ?

-still a whispery voice- Kai ....

I threw my hand phone on the bed as I became frozen for a moment .

Kai ? Kai . Hello ?

I picked it up back as I shot back into reality .

...Hello ?

Kai ... It's me . Luhan .

Oh , Luhan hyung ... What's the matter ?

Nothing . Just feel like calling you ... Sorry .

Nahh , Its okay hyung ...

So , how are you doing ? Did you get to find a place to stay in ?

I'm doing fine . Yeah , I got to stay in a bungalow at the other side of the island . With ... a strange old man .

Bungalow ? Kai . What bungalow ?

Ah . I wandered around the island before and found an abandon-looking bungalow . Sound creepy right ? Haha.

Listen Kai . We're on a stranded , unknown island . There are no such thing as bungalow on an island . Who even want to live here alone ?!

Well , there is this old man does . He let me stay here for a night .

Kai ! There's no such thing as it !

Pfft . What are you talking about hyung ?

Kai . Get out from there . Now .

But why--

Get out ! NOW !!

You know hyung , I think you're just tired . You should take some rest .

Kai ...

Yeah yeah . Goodnight .

I hung up the phone . That was the stupidest thing I've ever did in my life . I should have left the house at the first place .

I should have listen to Luhan ... Now I'm regretting every actions that I've took .

So annoying . Maybe he just wants me to lose . Well , I'm not going to fell for his tricks .

So then , I heard the voice again .

My half asleep brain forced my tired body to check on the thing in the room next to mine .

I walked out of my room and closed the door slowly , not wanting the old man to wake up . If ... he was still in the house .

I tiptoed across the hallway silently , I had the urge to go and see inside the small , dark room . And there I was . My hand was already on the doorknob . Slowly turning it as I heard a 'click' sound and the door finallu swung open .

Uh oh , so dark ... I whispered .

I searched for the light switch , found it , as I flicked it on but the light didn't shone the whole room . It was dim , very dim . My eyesight wasn't very good that time .

With a blurry vision , I saw a girl ... She's holding something ... A doll ?

I rubbed my eyes and my vision became a lot clearer . It is a doll .... And it looked like .... me . The girl was facing the wall .

I thought I was brave enough so I decided to approach her . Every time I took a step , my heart beats faster .... and faster .

When I was just about to tapped her shoulder , her head slowly turned ... and looked at me .... right in the eyes .

Her face .... it was hideous. Her eyes ... were red . She was crying ... Bloods didn't stop falling down her cheeks from her two red eyes .

My hands started shaking and my legs were glued to the floor . I was paralyzed .

The girl came closer to me . She kept her eyes on me . It didn't even look away . 

My brain finally started functioning and told me to run . So I ran as hard as I could . I ran out of the room and out from the house . I stopped under a shady tree , panting for air .

I looked around . It was dark . I heard the girl's voice again . It was clearer . I turned around and saw her sitting on the tree . Then I ran to a bridge , I looked behind but she wasn't on the tree anymore . 

I started to walk as I sighed in relief . I walked across the bridge until the end of it . I glanced back to see she was at the other end of the same bridge , eyes widened . She kept saying "You are mine ... Kai" in a whispery way all over again , with a smirk . 

I'm giving up because I didn't know what to do anymore as she came closer ..... closer .... closer .... and the world became pitch black . 

The next thing I knew , I was in a hospital . And I can hear the hyungs talking . I can see them . But I saw Sehun and Tao were crying ..

Do you think he's gonna be okay ?

I hope so .....

Hey Luhan , Kris . You guys are worrying too much .

But Xiumin hyung , guys ... It's all my fault . I've warned him . But he won't listen .

Warned about what ?

A-about ....

Luhan hyung ! Tell us !

T-the bungalow he stayed in last night .

If I'm not mistaken , there are no bungalow around the island .

I know . But Kai still refused to listen ..

I wanted to tell them that I was wrong . I wanted to apologize .

Maybe it was too late by that time . I started to panic . I can't move my body . I can't even blink an eye . Then , I saw the girl again , in the corner of the room . I wanted to shout for help . But it was useless .

Now , all I can do is wait till my time comes . 

I'm telling you right now . Run . Run away from here . Run before she gets you ......

 

● ◉ ●