Forever Winter

Like the Seasons

 

“You don’t believe me, do you?” asked you, sullen

“Nothing lasts forever..” said me, you laugh.

“My feelings for you will never change. I promise,”

You looked into my eyes. Trying to convince me.

 

Someone tapped me from behind. I was forced to face a reality. Yeah, That was our conversation last year. When we spent our Christmast’ Eve together, in your yellow room. I return to current time even I just want to live in the past. I didn’t know how to react anymore. I knew everything was a memories that would never be repeated.

 

So, here I am. Standing stiffly, try to distract myself from gazing you intensely. I saw you walking to your bride, whispering something and then giggling together. Your wide smile never faded away since this morning. I can see that you  are truly happy with your wedding. You looked so gorgerous with the black tuxedo and perm hair. Ah, I forgot, you were always be perfect in my eyes anyway.

 

Someone tapped me again. I let him walk away behind me. I didn’t want to block his way though. I couldn’t feel anything anymore. I didn’t know what to do. I just saw you from the distance.

 

 Before I turned my body left from the wedding hall, I looked upon you again, and forced a little smile in my lips. I knew my tears would fall right away, but I held it. I didn’t want to cry again for you. You had find you true happiness, even though I wasn’t part of it.

 

I hope you will always be happy in your life, Ri…..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Walking away in a busy street, a faded melody filled up the air. I don’t know wether I should cry or laugh, because the lyrics sound so familiar, so close.

 

Don't look back and leave

Don't find me again and live (on)

Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories

I can bear it in some way

I can stand in some way

You should be happy if you are like this

I become dull day by day

 

If we pass by each other on the street

Act like you didn't see me and go the way you were walking to

If you keep thinking about our past memories

I might go look for you secretly

 

Always be happy with her, (so) I won't ever get a different mind

Even smallest regret won't be left out ever

Please live well as if I should feel jealous

You should always be like that bright sky, like that white cloud

Yes, you should always smile like that as if nothing happened”

 

 

 

 

Sometimes, feelings change just like the seasons...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : FINISHED !! (Though it's a bit dissapointed T.T). Thank you very kamsah for you who spare a minute to read this story. I wish You a HAPPY life like Jiyong wish for Seungri. LIVE your LIFE, Love your work, Love your family too. Don't Think too Much, it's Simple ~~~

And the last, PLEASE DON'T WANDER TOO MUCH IN ONLINE SITE !!! MAKE A SOCIAL LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD TOO ~~~~ we still need others, don't we ??