It Should be a Warm Winter, It's Me...

Like the Seasons

 

“Sometimes, feelings change just like the seasons..”

 

 I was standing still in front of the bus station. Watching hundreds people left pass by. But I didn’t move even for an inch. Yes, I was waiting for you. I knew I had to tell you right away. Before you left, before it’s too late. It was true, even I wouldn’t know how  will you react to every words that will came from my mouth. I got to prepare myself, whatever you would answer. I had to !

 

 “Jiyong Hyung ~~!”

I heard someone called me from behind. It was you. I knew it. And yes, I got to tell you everything in my mind now. I’ve had to tell you what I felt from the first time I saw you.

“What are you doing? Dazed around like that. What were you thinking about?” asked you, smiling like an angel you are.

You” I want to said that aloud. But I’m too nervous even to make any sounds.

I take a time to refresh my mind. Inhale deeply, then gather every courage. I need to be brave !!

 “Ri, I have to tell you something. Before you go.”

I felt my face burning as I said that. But I got to tell you this before you left to Gwangju for several months. I saw you rolling your eyes, waiting for my next words.

 

“Will you marry me?” asked me, nearly scream

I knew everyone around looked at us. Smiling and laughing after I said that. Maybe some of them thought that it's disgusting or whatever. I don’t care about them. All I care is you.

I couldn’t look at your face. I closed my eyes, so that I wouldn’t feel so ashamed.

“Hyung….”

Your trembling voice made me more nervous. There was no other choice. I had to open my eyes and looked at you. As I saw you directly in eyes, you nodded your head, smiling. The next thing I knew, we laughed together. We would face this world together from now on.

At least, that was what I thought.

 

 Night approached fast after what happened this afternoon. Smile hasn’t faded  from my face yet. I would live a good life for the next years, that was what I thought.

But this delightful feeling disappeared as I watched news on TV. There was a bus accident around 4 pm.  And I know It was the bus that you rode on. I know, because I sent you off to the station, waving at you and whispering you to came back as soon as possible. I couldn’t help myself from rushing out of my room. I wanted to know your condition. Did you made it? I wished you was okay and I could see your beautiful smile again.

I rushed to the hospital. I didn’t even notice whether I wore any jacket in this deadly snow. In fact, I didn’t care anything anymore. I just want to see you again.

When I arrived at the hospital, I searched you in every room. I was running and running, like a crazy one. I felt tears filled up my eyes. I didn’t want something terrible happen to you.

Finally, I found you. I found you in a sharing room. Gladly, you were fine. Nothing serious, doctor said. You ere only unconscious due to shock. I cried so hard when I found you . I loved you so much. I know it sounds crazy, but maybe  I even loved you more than myself. It was a great pleasure when I found out you was okay.

That night, I slept beside your bed. Holding your hand,  like I don’t  want to let them go away forever.

~~~~~

Morning came as the sun peek from the hospital window. I opened my eyes lazily, and you was still sleeping with a peace on your face. I smiled at you. Examining your beautiful face, your long eye lash that always blink rapidly when you nervous, your perfect lips that always smiling happily. Seungri-ah, do you even know how perfect you are?

And I smiled again. Wishing for your happines. I love you the way you are. No matter what, I would always by your side. I promised.

In a little while, you opened your eyes. I couldn’t imagine how happy I was at that time. I asked how you felt, which part of your body that feel pain. But, you just blinked your eyes rapidly. I found out that you confused as you looked at me with a big question on your face. And something that came out from your lips made my heart sank, deep, deep inside the world.

 

 “Who are you?”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : A boring chapter???? XD

I'm not really good in English. I know there are so much mistakes in this stories. I'll really glad if you point out and correct me. And sorry if the story doesn't interesting enough T.T #deep bow