.

Let Me In

"Please, Jonghyun, say something." Kibum continued to whimper, hands roaming around in search for his glasses, which upon finding he hastily shoved back up the bridge of his nose.

"Kibum, come over tomorrow."

Kibum sat up straight and swallowed hard. He bit his tongue nervously for a couple seconds before responding softly."I don't need this. I don't need friends that are only there because they feel bad for me. I don't need anyone."

Jonghyun silently shook his head, now wearing a look of confusion and concern. "Everybody needs someone, Kibum."

Kibum just let out a shaky sigh. "I need you to promise me that if you ever think about leaving that you'll just go.No second thoughts. Promise?"

"Does this mean you're going to hang out with me tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked, an obvious happiness in his tone that in turn brightened the youngers mood.

"I guess-AH!" Kibum began, though he was quickly interupted by Jonghyun throwing his arms around him. He was startled, not only because he didn't see it coming, but because he didn't expect the other to be so touchy with him. Most people would usually carefully watch their every move and it made Kibum want to scream. The younger reached up with one hand and gently placed it on Jonghyun's that was draped across his chest. Faintly, he could feel the other's breath hitting his neck as the older's cheek pressed on his shoulder.

With a deep intake of breath, Jonghyun's scent filled his nose. He smelled like strawberries. Not the sour strawberries, but the plump ones that Kibum liked to run his fingers over and feel all the seeds as if the berry was too big and they were all poking out. The ones that you needed to stretch your mouth to fit in completely. Jonghyun smelled like the best kind of strawberries.

Kibum jolted up as he felt himself leaning into Jonghyun and grinning. He reached into his pocket to pull out his cell phone. "Here, put your number in my phone."

Jonghyun obeyed, quickly figuring out the other's phone effortlessly. He slid it back into Kibum's hand before he started spewing an endless amout of curse words. "Oh . Mother, , , oh my God. I was supposed to be home twenty minutes ago. ing sicle. My mom is going to kill me. I am now officially dead. I'm going, Key. Call me tonight, okay?"

"Key?"

Jonghyun scratched the back of his head and shifted his weight on his feet. "Sorry, Kibum."

Kibum smiled. "I like Key."

Jonghyun started to walk backwards as he called back to Kibum. "Okay, remember to call then, Key!"

~~~~

Jonghyun had been anticipating Kibum's visiting all day. He had even remembered the other mentioning that he liked strawberry sparkling water that the older had spent almost all morning searching different stores for. It had been sucessfull, however, because as he was filling two ice filled cups to the brim with the sweet fizzing drink as he heard a distinct rap on the door.

He practically skipped over to the enterance to his house and flung the door open with enough power to near knock it off it's hinges. "KEY!"

"Ah! Yes, hi. Uhm, can I come in." the younger asked nervously, foot slowly moving out in front as it came in contact with the little step up into the house. He had a bright pink stick with a little white ball at the end that he hovered in front of his feet as he walked into the house and took his shoes off. Jonghyun audibly hopped up and down beside him like an excited rabbit before grabbing Kibum by the hand and practically dragged him to a seat at the table. 

Jonghyun placed a cup in front of the other and he felt the coldness of the condencation on the cup before tracing his hands around the rim a few times. He could feel the bubbled spring up and bite his fingers. "What is it?"

"Trust me, you'll like it."

Sure enough, Kibum rose the glass to his lips and smiled when the sweet and freshing taste of his favourite drink filled his mouth and covered his taste buds. The smile stayed as he swallowed and enjoyed the feeling of the bubbles stinging the back of his throat. "Did you get this for me."

"No, I actually have like five bottles in the fridge." Jonghyun joked. "Yes, of course I did."

Kibum mumbled as he silently and thoughtfully drank a few more sips before setting his drink down and motioning for Jonghyun to come over to him. Jonghyun, though the other was sitting, bent his arms and rested his hands on the other's knee's. Kibum hesitantly spoke. "Jonghyun, can I-"

"You do whatever you want, Key."

Jonghyun mirrored Kibum's face when the other reacted to his nickname positively, wearing an almost giddy look on his face. Lifting a hand, that the older saw was shaking slightly, he pressed his palm on Jonghyun's cheek. His hand was warm on the other's cheek, so he felt a little bit of a loss when Kibum lifted it. Only his fingers traced down his cheek and along his jawline, sending shiver's down Jonghyun's spine. 

Kibum chuckled slightly at the other's shiver, but straightened his face as his fingers moved back up to Jonghyun's hair. He ran his fingers through it, feeling as the under most layer was more coarse than the smooth top. "Highlights?"

Jonghyun just nodded. The way Kibum was touching him was making his heart race and his palms sweat. Moving from being tangled in his hair, he felt Kibum's delicate fingers travel over his eyes, which he had closed as soon as he felt the other's hand. Kibum ran a finger over his eyelashes before tracing down the bridge of his nose. The younger carefully traced the other's lips with cautious .

Unable to be serious for too long, the older slowly pushed his tongue out of his mouth and Kibum's finger, earning a shout of protest as the other rubbed his hand on his own jeans. "That's gross!"

Jonghyun burst out an obnoxious laughter, but quieted down quickly. "Key."

He barely mumbled the other's name, but nonetheless reached down and took the other's hand. He brough it up and placed it on his own chest. Kibum could feel the older's strong pecks through his shirt, but more prominent than that was the obvious beat of his heart, nearly pounding through his thin shirt, the knowlage of the other's realization only making it beat faster. On the top of his hand Kibum could feel the other's hot and slightly damp one, that was strong and pushing down on his own.

Kibum fisted Jonghyun's shirt in his hand, bunching the fabric up and yanking. Jonghyun came down, looming over Kibum with a gasp ghosting on his lips that caused Kibum to smirk. He kept a hold of the older's shirt firmly as he stood up  from his eat and put his other hand on Jonghyun's shoulder. "Jonghyun, I don't let people in. I don't know what's happening."

Jonghyun shook his head, face now so close to the other's that their noses brushed. "I honestly don't either."

"But I don't want it to stop."

"Then don't let it."

With that Kibum brought it face down to the boy's, who he had recently learned was significantly shorter than him. Jonghyun waited to the other to move in, but when he didn't he took it upon himself. Pushing on to his toe's slightly, Jonghyun connected their lips in an innocent kiss. Kibum felt shocks radiate through his body, the feeling of Jonghyun's lips on his own near rendering him motionless. When they did move, it was brief. The broke apart, Jonghyun's eyes closed he pressed his forehead to the younger's and they could feel each other's heavy breath's hitting their lips.

Key was the first to speak. "Jonghyun, you taste and smell like strawberries. I have reason to believe you are, in fact, a strawberry."

 

Read Dis

Omg okay so there are proabably like 100000 typos in this because new computer

new keyboard

lol KEYboard

sorry 

i suk