Chapter

Friends like Oxygen

 

Hmm~... Why does it smells so good?... Is that bacon? Yummy~ Cheese? Eggs?... Oh, it smells amazing. I bet the neighbors got a new cooking book... omo! I should take my yeobo Kibum out for breakfast!!
 
Jonghyun's eyes opened, expecting to meet a sleeping beauty by his side... But Key wasn't there.
 
Eh? Key? When did he wake up? Where is he? When did he stopped hugging me?
 
 
Yes, Jonghyun wasn't sleeping when Key cuddled with him, not at all... How could he fall asleep so easily with the boy of his dreams right next to him?
 
He felt how Key laid his delicate hand over his chest... How his long slim fingers kept moving a little, caressing him slightly... How he used his arm as a pillow, so lovely. Jonghyun was praying for Key to not to notice his crazy heartbeat, as he was so close to his chest... 
 
...but the thing that made Jjong almost cry and stop pretending to be sleeping, was when Key said..
 
"...Goodnight, yeobo~"
 
 
 
Oh my, God... What was that? What does it mean? ...Does it means he likes me,too? Maybe he was just making a joke about us sleeping on the same bed, as if we were married or something... Maybe he calls everyone "yeobo"!!... Or maybe I heard wrong... Maybe he said "Goodnight, yolo" or something...
 
...All I know is I saw rainbows and I melted. I had the best rest of my life,too~
 
 
Jonghyun got up and stretched. Ah~ it felt good~
 
Scratching the back of his neck, he walked out to the living room and smell of the delicious breakfast hit him again, right on the nose.
 
There, in the kitchen, was an overly happy Key.
 
"Kibum? Oh my God, that was you??" Jonghyun said, reffering to the nice smell.
Key turned to face him, smiling with a wooden spoon between his hands "Jonghyun!! Good morning!!" Jjong smiled "Good morning, Kibum... What are you doing?"
 
"Making you breakfast~" He said.
 
The way Key said 'you' made Jonghyun smile like a fool. "Just take a seat, Jjong, I'll give you your plate" Key said, Jonghyun obeyed immediately, taking a seat on the kitchen counter.
 
"I'm excited!" Jonghyun said. Key chuckled "You better be excited, and if you don't like it, you'll have to pretend you do cause if you don't, I swear I'm gonna cry~" he said, while he was serving Jjong his breakfast.
 
"Oh, I'm gonna love it, it smells delicious!!" 
 
Key placed the plate, a glass of juice and a fork in front of him, smiling. "Here it is!! Enjoy it!" Jonghyun took the fork "Oh, it looks great! Thank you, Kibum~" He took a bite. He didn't just swallow it. He tasted it real good, with his eyes closed and Kibum watching him the whole time, waiting nervously for his reaction..
 
..."Oh, my God, my tongue, tongue died!!" Jonghyun said.
 
Key put his hands over his chest, taking a few steps back "O-Oh... Was it that bad"
 
"Oh, no no no!! No, Kibum, it's good! It's great! You didn't let me finish!" Jjong said, rushing nervously, "I meant, my tongue died, and it went to heaven!!... You know, a heaven for your tongue... I-I mean, not your tongue, I'm talking about mine... Not s-saying your tongue can't have a heaven, I bet your tongue is a heaven itself, Oh my God. I don't now, my tongue is happy. Period." Jonghyun said, as red as a geisha's lips, taking a huge bite of food and avoiding Key's gaze.
 
Kibum laugh "ahahahah! It's okay Jjong, that's the nicest thing I've heard about my cooking...and my tongue" he said, playfuly.
 
Jonghyun chuckled, but he blushed a little more. 
 
"I'm glad you like it.." Key said, smiling "but I hope you don't mind the fact that I used your kitchen without asking you first..." He said, a little embarrased.
 
"Oh, of course not! Use it whenever you want! You are a great cook! And to be honest, I have a kitchen just because the apartment looks weird without one..." Jonghyun said. "Oh, I'm glad to hear that!! You know, there was barely something in your freezer, I went out and looked for a grocery store and bought a couple of things--" 
 
"Oh, Kibum! You shouldn't have! You--"
 
Key walked till he was right next to Jjong "I really wanted to make you breakfast!.. It's the least I can do for... my savior~" He ran his hand across Jjong's shoulders and rested his head on one of them for a couple moments.
 
Jonghyun shivered at the simple touch of Key's fingers. "A-Ah... You're so sweet, Kibummie"
 
Key smiled "I also wanted to take a shower the moment I woke up, but.. This is your home, and I wanted to ask you first--"
 
"oh, Key! Please, you can use whatever you want here. I'm more than happy to share with you. Go ahead. What's mine it's yours"
 
"...that's what you say to the person you're married to" Key grinned. Jonghyun laugh nervously. "I'm gonna shower now. Thank you, Jjong"
 
Key started walking away, but he stopped and looked over his shoulder. Jonghyun was playing with his food, too nervous to finish it just yet. Smiling to himself, Key walked back to Jjong, fast, and without saying anything, he kissed Jonghyun's cheek... It wasn't just a peck, it was a real kiss. 
 
It lasted at least 7 seconds.
 
Kibum skipped to Jjong's room quickly, to grab some clothes from his suitcase and then he walked out to the bathroom. 
 
Jonghyun heard the water running.
 
Oh, my God... This boy is trying to kill me!!
 
 
 
 
 
Key thought his shower would be quick.. But he was enjoying it too much~ The hot water was running all over his skinny body and it was just so delicious~
 
Key was sure that the shower he had at his apartment was a work of the devil. It was so little and kinda rusty. Plus, when damn thing had hot water and Key was showering calmly, suddenly the water would just turn freezing cold!! 
 
Jonghyun's shower was from heaven~ The water pressure was unbelievable, and it was so elegant! Through those glass doors, Key could see a fancy bathtub on the other side of the spacious bathroom. He imagine what would it be like to be in it... So relaxing... He wanted to spend a whole day in it, playing around in the water... with Jonghyun.
 
Wandering around the apartment, Jonghyun was trying hard to calm down. 
 
My God, my God, my God.. Kibum is in my apartment, locked in the bathroom, but still!!! He got undressed under this roof!! Oh God..
 
Jonghyun ended up in front of the bathroom door, just staring at it...
 
.. Why did he kiss me like that?..Was he just saying "thank you"? ...omo! .. what if he was saying..."..Jjongie-ah~ you're so hot~ You're so hot I can't keep my hands off you~"
 
 
 
Jonghyun covered his face, blushing when he pictured Key saying that.. 
 
Ah, I'm a ..
 
 
 
But then... God, everything happened so fast..
 
The door opened, and Key ran out so fast he didn't had time to notice Jonghyun was there. Jjong didn't react either.. Key bumped agaisnt him and they both feel down.
 
Jonghyun hissed with his eyes shut because of the sudden pain on his back... he felt a drop of water on his face and opened his eyes... Key was on top of him... with nothing more than a towel wrapped around his waist...
 
"K-Key.." 
 
Their eyes met... "Oh, my God! J-Jonghyun I-I'm sorry!!"
 
Key was so embarrased.. just a few minutes ago, he was about to get dressed.. he would normally dress up in his room, but he didn't wanted Jonghyun to see him going from the bathroom to his room... he noticed he forgot his underwear. Key thought that if he was fast enough, he could go to the room without Jjong noticing.
 
... that didn't work..
 
 
"I-I thought this only happened on doramas.." Key said, laughting nervously.
 
Jjong chuckled "Kibum, are you okay? Can you stand up?"
 
"hmm.. I'm okay.. I can but.. I don't want to"
 
Jonghyun blushed hard "W-W-Why? Why's that?" Key leaned close to Jjong's ear, and that made him even more nervous 
 
"...this towel is too small, and if I stand up.. you're gonna see....everything" 
 
...is it possible for Jjong to be even redder?..
 
"O-Oh.. I, ah.. What if.. What if I roll us over? I'll be on top and I'll help you up. I promise I won't look!"
 
"...ok"
 
 
Carefuly, Jonghyun took Key's shoulders and rolled them over.
 
"...Key" Jonghyun admired the milky, soft-looking body under him... so beautiful
 
Key sensed the tone of Jjong's voice.. that was no ordinary 'Key'..
 
"yes?" Key responded, smiling slightly.
 
"..you.." His breathing was shaky when he caressed Kibum's cheek.. "you..are...so.."
 
Jonghyun got closer to Key after every little word...Overwhelmed, Key caressed Jonghyun's neck..Jonghyun was so close, his nose was brushing against Key's..Kibum closed his eyes, tugging Jjong's hair just a little..
 
 
But.. the universe, apparently, is not a JongKey shipper.
 
A phone rang.
 
AGAIN.
 
 
It was so loud. They both sighed, defeated. 
 
"I swear if that's Onew, I'm gonna kill him" Jjong mumbled, before standing up and helding his hand out for Kibum. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked. Key smiled at him.
 
He just ALMOST had his dream come true... the little spark of hope turned into a flame.
 
"I'm great, Jonghyun"
 
 
Jonghyun smiled back, taking his phone out of his pocket and answering.
 
"Yeoboseyo?..ah, Minho..Oh, my God, I totally forgot!!.. Nonono, I'm coming, I'm coming..ah?...oh, okay, Bye" Jjong hung up.
 
"W-what?.. Are you leaving, Jjong?" Key said, trying to hide his disappoinment.. he thought he was going to spend all day with him..
 
"W-well.. yeah, but, you're coming with me"
 
"hmmm? Where?"
 
"I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you last night.. Key..you wanna go out with me?" Jjong asked, trembling a little.
 
"..what? G-Go out?.. y-you and me?"
 
"w-well.. it would be you and me...Minho and Taemin...and Onew. We're going to this fair Minho was talking about..b-but if you don't want to, I'll stay here with you! or we could go somewhere else--"
 
"It sounds great!" Key smiled happily. "Yes, I would love to!!" he jumped a little, helding the towel around his waist.
 
"GREAT! ..am, We're leaving in an hour Kibummie"
 
"Okay! I'll go get all pretty then~" Key turned and walked to the room.
 
..if his heart could smile, it would definitely grin like crazy, when he heard Jonghyun saying..
 
"...even more?"
 
 
 
 
 
=======================================
 
Taeminnieah!!
 
I hope this is good enought, kekeke i was thinking maybe it wasn't. But you're the ones who decide!!
 
The date is starting next chapter, I promise, and it's gonna last a couple of chapters, since I want to write everyone's points of view~
 
The next one is going to include a Taemin's flashback!!!! YAY!!.. but I'm sorry, this one does not include Onew ,aww, Its about Taemin, a couple years before he meets Onew! I don't know If I'm going to be able of explain why he was all rebel when he met Jinki, it might take me another flashback.. but there's no hurry, lol... right? D:
 
 
COMMENT PEOPLE!!! xD :D I love you!!! I have more and more subscribers!!! omo!!! please don't be a silent reader lol I'll give u love
 
I was thinking mabe I could take request, like if you want my characer in certain situation, I might do it, cause I warned ou at the beggning, this is going to be looong lol, I wanna enjoy my story kekeke
 
So, you can tell me if you want something, even if you say "nah, I want THIS but they wouldn't do it.."  I could write it as a dream OR nightmare xD whatever it is the case lol
 
So, is it clear? Please, comment about whatever chapter you want before making your request lol it doesn't have to be a new chapter, I would love it if you tell me something about an old chapter too :D