Chapter

Friends like Oxygen

 

Oh God... Oh God, I'm not ready! I'm gonna call this off!!
 
Ah, this was my opportunity to show my father I DO know how to do my job! Grr... He's always saying we don't take anything seriously... I mean... The fact that our grandparents started this business and our place here is secured, doesn't mean we DON'T care about! We work hard! ... Well, Minho...
 
Oh,my God!! Maybe Minho is even better than me!! He do his job and he always has time to waste!! Why am I the big boss here, then??
 
Oh, God! 
 
Jinki hit his head against the black, long table. 
 
He heard the door of the conference room opening, but he didn't look.
 
"Aaah! Hyung, that door is heavy!... yeobo? Are you okay?" 
 
Taemin rushed to Jinki, and put his pretty hands on his shoulders, giving him a little massage. 
 
"I'm not okay..." Onew said, looking up at him.
 
"Why? Hyung, everything is gonna be okay! You are the best! I know!"
 
"ha, you don't know that... I have the feeling that this is going to be a disaster..."
 
"Jinki c'mon! The man I married wouldn't talk like that!"
 
"...but... We are not married yet"
 
"You are my husband! And my husband do not give up that easy! He would-- Hey! What's that?" He pointed at a little button on the wall.
 
Taemin didn't wait for an answer. He left Jinki to press the button.
 
Slowly, the black courtain that covered the whole wall, went up.
 
Taemin's expression was priceless. He smiled in awe, watching the whole city moving below him. The sun was about to go down. He had his hands agaisnt the glass.
 
"Hellooooo~" He said to the people that was walking by. "They look like ants!!... Ew!!"
 
...Jinki was smiling now, watching his Tae-baby. 
 
"God... You're magical" Onew got off his chair and walked to hug Tae from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder.
 
Taemin giggled and put his hands over Jinki's.
 
"...and I love your new look, really! It's fantastic, baby!"
 
"Aw! Thanks~ I wanted to look pretty for you~"
 
"Silly, you always look pretty! Beautiful." Taemin giggled. Onew smiled... And couldn't resist... He attached his lips to Tae's neck, softly at first, but it got deeper, as he shamelessly the white skin.
 
"Hyung..." Taemin moaned lightly "hyung... The door is not closed..."
 
"No one is gonna see..." he continued.... And a moment after the door slammed open.
 
"wh--?? LEE JINKI?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME??"
 
Taemin tensed up. Jinki's blood froze... He slowly turned his head towards the voice... Then sighed and relaxed..
 
"Ah, Heechul, keep it down!" He patted Tae's shoulder "It's okay Taem..."
 
Taemin was still neurvous, but followed Jinki to his chair.
 
"...and how could I be cheating on you, we're not--"
"Oh, God. He's gourgeus!!" Heechul said, checking Taemin. He got right in front of Tae, and took his face with both hands, watching him from every angle. "This is perfect!! Who told you to do this?" He said, touching his new long hair
 
"a-ah, it was my idea..."
 
"Genius!... You could do a lot better!!" Heechul said, pointing at Onew.
 
"Oh,no" Taemin giggled "Impossible~"
 
"huh... How long have you been dating?" 
 
"Around...Three and a half years..." 
 
Heechul looked shocked "YEARS?? How come you never told me about him??"
 
"Why would I? You can't stand talking to me" Jinki said. His phone rang and he picked up. "Jjong?... Wh- he is?.. O-ok... Remember: Be nice, we want him to like us, ok?... Ok." He hung up.
 
"Oh, God... Mr. Fontaine is here. Jonghyun and Minho are welcoming him..."
 
Jinki covered his face, neurvous again.... Till he heard Taemin giggling.
 
"...what?"
 
"Mr.Fontaine~" Taemin said, with a silly "french" accent. "Get it? Fontaine~ ahahaha is like fountain. Hahahah!"
 
Onew stared at him and smiled... "...This kid.."
 
~~~~~
 
 
This.Is.Bad
 
This couldn't be any worse...
 
Onew finished giving his presentation, but he got no response from Mr. Fontaine.
 
Nothing.
 
No words.
 
Jinki thought maybe the guy's translator wasn't doing a good job. For every sentence Jinki said, the translator would say like three or two words. 
 
Onew knew Mr.Fontaine didn't speak korean. He made a big effort trying to make himself clear anyways, using a screen and a lot of backup material. And this is importnat, they want him to choose them to elaborate this big campaign. Many fashion companies are involve in this! Clothes, cosmetics, high-class brands, FAMOUS brands. 
BIG. DEAL.
 
While Jinki was dying inside, waiting for any sort of reaction, Minho was in Dreamland.
 
Dreamland.
 
Staring at the rare, charming beauty in front of him. 
 
Taemin.
 
Taemin. Taemin.
 
Taemin. Taemin. Taemin. Taemin. Taemin. 
 
Such a beautiful name!<3 Does it means something?... Well, if it does, it probably means "y-tempting-creaturefromheaven" 
 
Minho giggled a little at his own thoughts. Meanwhile, Jonghyun was a mess inside.
 
Kibum is never gonna talk to me again! ...crap... Stupid Jonghyun!! Agh...
...No... I wasn't... ... I would never use someone to get laid or something...
...I really ...I really do... I do like Kibum a lot. More than just phisicaly..
... but I should get over that... cause I ruined it!!...but..
 
Wait...
 
...K-....Kibum leaned in... or did he?... He didn't stopped me... or.. maybe he wanted to, but he was scared... AGH! This is all Onew's fault!
Even if Kibum would reject me, I would have stolen a sweet kiss from that unique fox. Oh, my love!
 
Jonghyun managed to kick Onew under the long black table.
 
"Ouch! What the hell?" Jinki mumbled.
 
"S-Sorry..."
 
Taemin could easyly sense his boyfriend's silent panic.
And, of course, he was not going to let him just faint.
 
Everyone turned their heads towards him when Taemin stood up.
 
Surprising ever person in the room, even Jinki, the boy started talking with a very good and fluid french.
 
None of them could understand what he was saying, but he sounded confident, but yet, polite.
 
And, according to Minho, so hot.
 
They all just let him go... even more when Mr.Fontaine started talking back. He didn't sound pissed or anything. 
 
Taemin walked over to his side of the table, and Minho stood up, offering Tae his seat right next to him, smiling.
 
"Merci..oh, sorry, Thank you, hyung" Taemin said, giggling and sitting down
 
"No, no, It's fine, I got that" Minho laught.
 
Taemin continued talking, showing pictures of their previous work to Mr.Fontaine and his translator, who apparently, was glad cause Taemin didn't just ignored he was right there.
 
At some point, Mr.Fontaine was laughting with Taemin.
 
That's so so GREAT!!! Jinki was not dying anymore.
 
When they saw Taemin and their prospect stood up, they all stood up automatically.
 
The contrat was signed.
 
Taemin was shaking hands with him, and in that moment, Key silently came in, walking directly to Jjong.
 
"I'm sorry, I was waiting outside, but this says "urgent". See? Red letters" Key showed him a paper, whispering.
 
Jonghyun laught neurvously "It's okay, Key"
 
Mr.Fontain smiled at Taemin and took a look at everybody in the room. With a very basic korean, he said "Excuse me... are you all models?"
 
They all laugh "No, sir, we're just attractive" Minho answered, confident.
 
"Aah... would you?"
 
"I'm sorry would we what?" Taemin asked
 
"Would you be interested in modeling for this?"
 
"Is he..Is he talking to me too?" Key said to Jjong, covering his mouth with some paper.
 
"Yes." Mr.Fontaine smiled at him.
 
"Oh,God!" Key squealed "Yes, please!"
 
"I would like you all to do it" He said "but, specially, you" He added, looking at Tae.
 
The boy just pointed at himself "Oh, R-really? I... we'll think about it" He bowed and the rest did the same.
 
"Please, let me know" Mr.Fontaine smiled, bowed as he saw they did.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 
After he left, they all, including Key, stayed celebrating in the conference room, eating and even putting some music, not too loud.
Jinki wanted chicken, so that's what Taemin ordered for him.
 
All gathered around the table, they began asking Tae questions "Where did you learn french?" "What did you told him?" "What was he laughting about?"
 
Taemin giggled till they finish talking at the same time.
"I lived in France for about two month when I was 12"
 
"WOW! Really??" Key yelled
 
"hehe, yeah, my dad traveled a lot because of work, well he still does, and me and my brother always stayed here with our mom. But, i don't know, I guess I wanted to spend more than a few weeks with my dad, so I went with him, but after that, I always stayes with my mom, cause I missed her and my brother so much" Taemin said, and he blushed a little at what he said.
 
"Oh,so cute!" Minho said, smiling.
 
"You learned to talk like that in TWO MONTHS?" Jjong asked, kinda shocked.
 
"Taemin is a genius" Onew sais, proud "Well, more than a genius. He fished studying before he were 17" The same year I met him~.
 
"OH, that's so cool!" Key yelled again.
 
God, I feel bad.. I thought Jinki hired him just cause he was pretty... Jonghyun thought
 
"So, Tae..." Heechul spoke, with a smirk "...If you're such a genius, how did you ended working here? working for Jinki?" He asked, teasing them
 
"I... I... what do you mean? I love my job" Taemin mumbled.
 
"Ok!!" Jinki looked qquickly at his watch "Time to go home everyone!! Taemin, you said you wanted me to give you a ride? Let's go!" he took Tae's wrist and stood up.
 
"Oh! I can give you a ride, Taemin!" Minho said, smiling like a fool. But Onew was already dragging him outside
 
"T-thank you, hyung! But I'm fine!" He managed to say before they were out of the room.
 
 
Once they were in Jinki's car and he was driving, Onew said..
 
"Taemin, you were amazing, I don't what would've happened without you, Thank you, so much"
 
"We're partners! I got your back, sweety"
 
Onew smiled warmly at him. He took Tae's delicate hand and kissed it.
 
Taemin smiled happy.
 
"You know what,hyung?..."
 
"What?"
 
"We should.. do our own... celebration~" Taemin, ran a hand over Jinki's delicious thigh and crossed his legs, inviting and winking at him.
 
Onew's warm smile turned into a silly big grin.
 
"Sounds great, Taemin!"
 
"Oh, and..." Tae leaned and talked to his ear, blowing hot air in the process "..It's gonna be a special night~" 
 
Jinki's heart jumped. "Special~?"
 
"Oh, yeah~ you'll see.." 
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
~~TAEMINNIEAH!!!~~~
 
BigBang pun intended. LOL
I was gonna update much sooner, but when I was writing, I pressed some key that took me back to the main page ;A; It erased everything I wrote ;D; ... but I recovered and here it is!!! :D So sorry if it has mistakes n__ñ
 
Are you excited about the OnTae "special" comming up?
 
I know I am! :D lol
 
Do you have a favorite character? And I'm not talking about a bias xD I mean, do you like the characters I wrote? Do you have a favorite? :D
Let me know! What do you think about them? about their relationships or personality so far , whatever you want! :P 
 
COMMENT!! For my creativity's sake!!! lol
 
I LOVE YOU *3*