Beautiful Night

KARA Buster Squad

Standing in front of Seungyeon and Hara is Gyuri-oppa, the most dangerous Elegy ever appeared in that world.

It has no appearance of a human, instead having a giant appearance of a robot with a huge cockpit as the body, seeing a woman sleeping in there. The body is connected with massive legs and arms, with the arms have barrels of guns each.

The woman opens up her eyes, having clothed now in white evening dress as the machine moves; letting out a strong noise that signifies its awakening.

Jugun is laughing like a maniac down there, “Thanks to all of you, the three figures of Elegy; Arah, Kra and Val and even those pesky Kara Buster Squad is all gone for good! What’s left is the humanity!”

“What do you really want?” Seungyeon asks her, “What are you trying to do?”

“Total elimination…” Jugun looks at her sharply, “No more human; no more Raijin; no more Elegy; what’s left is us!”

“Us?”

“The Denied One.”

“Who?”

Jugun laughs even louder, “Such human like you can never understand us! There is no use on explaining things! Your brains are just going to get fired up with so many information! This is the end of the world after all…”

Gyuri-oppa raises both hands, shooting out missiles from his body straight to every single land on this world, bombing everything.

Everyone is running away from the attack, even the surviving Raijin and the Elegy are running away.

But the mooks are still there, wrecking havoc, adding salt to the injury.

At this point, the whole world is busy. All the military, Buster Squads and anything that are capable of fighting are having a war with the Tundos, even when the missiles are attacking.

Seungyeon and Hara are ready to attack her as Jugun is still laughing, “Futile attempt! The world is dead after all. There shall be no more loop, just like how it’s supposed to be…”

“Supposed to?”

“How do you think those Elegy are created in the first place? Ever since I’ve found that machine deep inside the ground of Agartha, I was able to use it to create anything I want to, with small sacrifices! I’ve created an entire new universe with new races to play with, and from there I was able to create loops upon loops every time my plans of creating a world where people like me able to live messed up! Loop over loop, I have never thought that fate gives me this timeline, where that three stooges are not around for me to collect all necessary data for Gyuri-oppa to use it to change the world for one last time!”

Hara looks at the machine, “That robot…is the one that created this world? And that woman…”

“…is the sacrifice needed for that robot to moves. A nameless human; she has nothing to lose in giving her life for me to use it against this world.”

She then screams out loud, “Gyuri-oppa, it is time for us to shine! Go and create a world for us, The Denied One!”

Gyuri-oppa is about to move, but then stops.

Everything around the place stops.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!”

A crying is heard all over the world.

Jugun tries to move her body, but fails, “What is this sickening feeling? What was that noise?”

Seungyeon sees this and charges forward toward her, pushing her out of the way.

Jugun falls onto the ground, looks at her, “Damn it! We will continue this later!”

She disappears in a flash along with Gyuri-oppa.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seungyeon and Hara enter a medical ward, arriving on a bed as people are surrounding that one bed.

They can see that J-Seungyeon is holding a small baby, with Kyu, Nicole, Gyuri and Jiyoung sitting beside her.

Seungyeon looks at her, “She’s already here?”

She looks at her, squealing, “So cuuute!”

J-Seungyeon smiles, “Of course she is! She is Nicole’s daughter after all!”

“Wait, Nicole’s daughter?” Hara is confused, “Can anyone spill the beans for me?”

Kyu speaks up, “In the previous timeline, before the final battle, Nicole is secretly diagnosed as pregnant but she keeps the information to herself, wanting to join the fight. Due to the whole time loop, the baby is ended up disappears from existence, till years later the embryo was found by Jugun Nicole and Seungyeon during one tournament. At that time Nicole is unable to receive the baby inside her, so this Seungyeon takes her place instead.”

“Who’s the father?”

Petrified.

Kyu and J-Seungyeon look at each other as he looks at her, “Something should never be explained even further…”

Hara stares at the suspiciously but the baby suddenly coos, making all the female present squeal.

J-Seungyeon turns sad all of the sudden, “It’s too dangerous for this baby to stay in here. Who is going to take care of her?”

Nicole asks, “Why can’t you just take care of her?”

But then she notices her hands fading, “She’s the only reason why I am still standing in here.”

Kyu shakes his head, “I cannot take care of her. I will be very busy right now.”

The baby is then takes away from the mother’s hand as everyone looks at him.

Jiyoung speaks up, “Zero, what are you doing?”

“I’ll be taking care of her.”

“You?”

“Don’t worry. I will bring this baby to my world while all of you finish your job. In my world she will be safe and one day when she grows up, I will return her to you guys.”

Without able to say anything, he disappears along with the baby.

“Hey, we didn’t give her a name yet,” Gyuri mutters.

J-Seungyeon slowly fades as she smiles at them, “I’ve decided to name her…”

Disappear.

Silenced.

“She’s dead…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in the same warehouse, Jugun and Gyuri-oppa are resting in there, not moving even one bit.

“What just happened?” Jugun mutters to herself, “I was so close in getting into the total destruction. What is that noise just now?”

She grabs a stone, throws it somewhere else in tantrum, “I have been waiting for this to happen. And I won’t back down till I get what I want!”

She then sighs, looking at the robot, “If only that day didn’t happen… it’s going so well with me finally getting what I could have become…”

Jugun raises her right hand, which seems to be filled with black smoke, “The power of death is in me… why?”

She then starts to cry, putting her face onto her knees, “Syer…save me… why didn’t you ever see me?”

She keeps on crying and crying, as Gyuri-oppa has somehow turn toward her, looking at her crying position.

The woman inside the machine is still sleeping, but something else is moving the machine, or rather he is moving by himself.

Jugun finally stops crying, standing up, “Nothing will come with just crying. Things have gone this far, and I can’t stop just now. Everything will be settled forever from now on.”

She turns toward Gyuri-oppa, “Keeps on resting. We will need everything we have after this, okay?”

The machine moves a bit.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara and Jiyoung are now back together in the meeting room.

They are supposed to join others in a meeting at the same place, but they purposely came early for something to talk about.

Jiyoung gives pictures to the rest of the team, “During my mission involving a group of Elegy, with one of the three figures of the Elegy is there as well, I’ve found these in their hideouts.”

The pictures show a lot of pictures of members of Buster Squads present in the HQ, but with the exception that the settings are different than the one they are in right now, and none of them are wearing their uniforms.

“I’ve found this diary as well,” Jiyoung puts a book on the table.

Gyuri grabs it, reading it out loud.

13th December 2017.
After nearly a year living in this hellhole called Agartha, the rescue team has finally found us and saved us back to Earth. But what’s the point of living if you can no longer be yourself? Seeing so many deaths, even experiencing one, back as an idol is no longer suit us. Other members might be able to shrug those off, but I don’t think I can. Not this side of me.

1st January 2018.
I’ve returned back to Agartha. My world is not in Earth in the first place; never have one. I’ve found this mysterious robot that I once found before, and it seems there’s something about this machine…

First loop.
The first loop of rewinding history begins. I’ve created a world of my own with this, having my own timeline. All I want is a place to stay. But it seems my body is decaying because of this action. Why?

Second loop.
A group of people saved me, calling me as part of them; The Denied One. They are people who do not belong to anywhere in this world, living only in limbo. They need people like me to keep on surviving. I will give them what they need; we are the same after all.

Fifth loop.
I keep on messing up my plans. The Elegy aren’t as strong as they seems to be. There is always a way for them to counter the attack, especially from those Kara Buster Squads. Those es… they always find a way to fight me. It doesn’t matter; I have found a way to make their life miserable. I will destroy their past, present and future. First, I will start from their future; one of the members’ daughter.

Tenth loop.
Loops after loops; why did I keep messing things up? Somehow those girls always found their way to fight me and defeat us all. The three I have recruited before did nothing to this plan. What did I do wrong? How am I going to fix it?

Seventy-second loop.
I have grown sick of this loop thing. I have been seeing the same thing over and over that I remember every single line of all stories I watched on television. My body is hurting. I may be ended up in coma after this. It’s okay; I’ll leave my work with the three. They still know how to operate Gyuri-oppa, even if they have no idea what he really is.

Fifty-eighth loop.
I have finally wakes up after a long time sleeping. Things seems to have became way different than what I’m expected. I expected to see the same loop over and over, but the world is now a crapsack world. This new group called Raijin is worse than Elegy. Human are running away, hiding somewhere else. More groups with the name Buster Squads appear, with their attention focused on Raijin while Elegy is doing a great job with Gyuri-oppa. Fate is with me now, but who is this man called Zero? He has a female partner with him who I have no idea who she is, but she looks similar to someone. She is way dangerous than I thought, but I don’t think I should care about them for now… My plan seems to be reaching the end, and then all of us The Denied One will found a world of our own.

She closes the diary, looking at other members, “This is way complicated for us to understand…”

“It is,” Seungyeon nods, “My experience in the different universe is still not enough to comprehend of such words and mind…”

The door then opens up, as people enter the place.

The girls quickly take the stuffs away, hiding it somewhere else.

Kyu sees them, muttering, “Whoa, you guys are earlier than usual. Excited?”

They just shrug, not wanting to talk to him about the pictures and the diary.

The meeting room is now filled with the Buster Squads available, from Dazzling Red, Mystic White and even some other team.

The oldest man in the room speaks up, “Everyone, this will be the last fight for all of us.”

Silenced.

“So, I will give the leading position to Captain Kyu.”

Kyu steps forward, muttering, “The attack from the monsters known as Tundos are increasing all around the world, but our biggest concern is the robotic machine found in this location. Our number one priority is the safety of everyone, but this robot needs to be stopped first.”

“First off, all other Buster Squads will be helping the civilians to evacuate this place from the Tundos. Any squad that was issued with BTS will be facing against that robot. We have no idea the capability of that robot and I would not want to take any risk.”

He turns toward Kara Buster Squads, “All five of you, please take care of the leader, okay?”

The five is shocked.

Nicole asks, “Us five? But me and Jiyoung already resigned from this team.”

“One last time, okay?”

Reluctant, they just nod.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jugun and Gyuri-oppa are seen walking on the plain field, with Tundos all over the place.

“No more obstacle!” Jugun shouts, “The day where The Denied One’s world are created will finally arrive!”

Gyuri-oppa roars, start shooting missiles all over the place.

But the missiles are stopped by beams.

On the other side, four robots are seen moving toward the scene.

Kyu is seen at the front of the side, shouting out, “Everyone, move!”

The robots are then having a huge brawl.

At the same time, the Tundos attack the district together, but this time a lot of Buster Squads are already prepared, joining the fight.

Jugun screams in anger, “What the hell is going on!? How the hell did everyone become so stubborn!?”

“Still asking such question again?”

She turns to her side, now looking at Zero, who is standing right beside her.

“You!? Are you the cause of all this?”

“The cause of what? Human’s stubbornness?”

“This world is supposed to be destroyed! All human should give in to the death of this world! It’s already been destroyed mostly; why still keep on fighting?”

Before he even answer, a punch is felt straight from her front, coming out of Jiyoung’s water sphere-filled punch.

Jugun is thrown way at the back, and tries to stand up. But Jiyoung keeps on punching her, now focusing her fists onto the stomach before taking out her dagger and smashes it right onto her right knee.

The girl in white rolls to the side, as Jugun finds herself hit by a pickaxe right at her left shoulder.

Hara storms the front with her shield, bashing her as she keeps pushing her to the back.

Jugun stops her movement, trying to fight back but Hara smashes her with her staff a lot of time, still wanting to push her to the back.

CHAK!

Feeling pain, the girl looks at her stomach, seeing a blade stabbed from her back. Nicole is right behind her, holding her machete firmly.

She tries to push the blade out of her, but Nicole keeps on holding onto the weapon, engulfing both of them in flame, burning her alive.

She finally pulls out the blade, kicks Jugun away from her, as she is still burning.

As she is about to stand up, Seungyeon flies toward her, carrying her to the sky and let her go when she reaches the highest altitude possible.

A blade appears on her hand, as Seungyeon moves around Jugun, slashing her with her blade several times. At the same time, she shoots at every of her limbs, paralyzing her.

Jugun is then left reaching the ground, but she suddenly feels a lot of pain as soon as she reaches the ground, with Gyuri already standing nearby her.

Rewind back seconds ago, the time suddenly moving slowly around her as Gyuri runs forward with her suit is wearing her Break Form, slashing and shooting Jugun as she slowly moves to her destination.

The team regroups back, looking at Jugun.

To their surprise, the woman is still able to stand up, albeit hurting herself.

She chuckles maniacally, staring at them, “Look at your surrounding…”

The girls did so, finally realizing something.

There are no more sunlight, no more sky. What left is the destroyed buildings, the fallen BTS and the still standing Gyuri-oppa, shooting missiles all over the place. The sky is replaced with a white color, with nothing else beyond it.

“Where are we?” Hara asks.

Jugun laughs even more, finally standing up, “Welcome to the land of the dead!”

“Land of what?”

“While you all are busy beating me, the robot has already overpowered your friends and already destroyed portions of the world! In a few minutes everything is going to be destroyed forever and Gyuri-oppa will create one final loop only for us!”

Gyuri runs toward the robot, shouting at her friends, “Call out the Pandora! I will be using Sleipnir!”

She shoots out electricity out of her hand, creating the aircraft formerly used by the old Kara Buster Squad, Sleipnir.

Beside it, Pandora arrives as the rest enter the car.

The two vehicles move away toward Gyuri-oppa.

Jugun screams at them, “Fight me first, you coward!” and about to do something, but five thunder nearly hits around her.

As she looks around, she sees five figures in armor standing around her.

The old Kara Buster Squad.

“You es, what the hell are you doing here!? You guys are supposed to be dead!”

J-Seungyeon smiles at her, “We are. This is the land of the dead after all. One of my best plan from my brains.”

J-Gyuri speaks up, “Why do you think we let ourselves dead in the first place?”

“No way!”

J-Jiyoung nods, “From the beginning, we just wanted to stop you and that machine over there. We even created an elaborated plan just to get to you.”

J-Hara sighs, “Although, not having me in this timeline is a bit too much, but at least Val is helpful.”

Jugun turns into laughing mode, “You think they are going to defeat Gyuri-oppa? Bull! It’s already too late at this point!”

J-Nicole chuckles, “No, we still have a backup plan,” she winks at her.

Jugun realizes something, “Does that have something to do with that noise I heard before?”

Not even care of answering her, the five have their fists full as they charge forward, hitting her as hard as they could.

J-Gyuri first hitting her, before backing down and let J-Seungyeon moves forward, putting her silver thunder right on her wound.

“Healing me? What is your plan now!?”

“My plan? Drugging you, of course.”

Jugun suddenly feels dizzy, trying to throw punches toward J-Hara and J-Nicole.

She couldn’t, not when against the two that are capable to dodge and defend greatly.

As she grows frustrated, black aura appears around her, ready to kill them.

But J-Jiyoung already moves forward, shooting her red thunder all over the place.

Jugun sees this, shocked, “You suicidal !”

“Not that second word!” Gyuri shouts, shooting her brown thunder to her sides, teleporting the rest of the team members back to her side as the place around Jugun explodes.

The smoke disappears, as there is no one in place of the enemy.

The five just shrug, as Nicole mutters, “Owh, well. We can still meet her next time.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two giant vehicles move around the robot, keep shooting it down as Gyuri-oppa roars in anger, trying to hit the two.

One of his missiles eventually hit Sleipnir, as Gyuri is forced to eject.

But then she shoots another thunder, creating a gong as her landing point, disappears into it.

The gong explodes, as a humanoid robot with electrical features seen around the body, Raijin appears out of it.

“I have an idea!” Seungyeon shouts, moving Pandora toward Raijin with full speed.

The car suddenly breaks up, attaching some parts onto the robot, giving the normal looking robot armors resemble Joseon’s war general.

Inside a cockpit, the girls join Gyuri as the leader looks at the brain, “You are scaring me; you know that?”

Having wheels as arm weapons, Pandora Raijin readies to fight, moving forward toward Gyuri-oppa.

The evil robot roars in anger, shooting more missiles toward them but Raijin throws the wheels forward like discs, hitting the missiles without damaging themselves.

Reaching Gyuri-oppa, Raijin gives a strong punch onto him, putting him down.

But the evil robot still stands up, now trying to hit them with his arms.

Raijin grabs the arms, pulling it off from it, causing the robot to roars in pain.

Kicking him away, a sphere is seen inside Gyuri-oppa, pulling everything into it.

“That doesn’t look good!” Jiyoung mutters.

Nicole shouts, “We have to end him fast!”

Ready in the stance, Pandora Raijin is filled with six-colored thunders all over the body, moving forward with thunder all over them, forming a ball of lightning.

The ball rams onto Gyuri-oppa, straight through him and stops behind him as he explodes, everything except the girls and their robots.

“No!” the five shouts in horror, seeing everything gradually disappears from their sight.

But, a young female appears near the sphere, taking out a thunder-based broadsword out of her back and smashes it onto the sphere, destroying it into pieces, stopping the process.

They all land onto the ground, with the five heroines are looking at her, confused, “Who are you?”

The girl smiles cutely, giving an eye smile, “Me? My name is Kara; Jung Kara, mommy!”

“Mommy?” Hara is confused, looking at Nicole, who is obviously has the name Jung in her.

But Nicole is also confused.

Seungyeon then speaks up, “Ah, aren’t you that Raijin Nicole’s daughter? The one that Raijin Seungyeon carried for years? The one that Zero took away with?”

Kara nods, “I was raised in a land without time back in my world.”

“You were taken away hours ago,” Gyuri asks her, “How did you grow up so fast?”

“Because none of the universe is moving in a parallel manner. Anyone who has the ability to travel through time and space continuum knows this.”

The girls are now completely confused.

Kara then speaks up, “It’s complicated; no need for further explanation.”

“Why are you here?” Jiyoung wonders.

“Because I am part of the plan made by both auntie Seungyeon. When the world ended up partially destroyed, I was supposed to come here and return the world back together with my Raijin power and that machine over there, “Kara points toward Gyuri-oppa, “Some of the system is still usable.”

She turns back toward the five, “Which is why they gave you their electricity; to pass it to me while they move to this land.”

“Why such plan?”

Seungyeon explains, “Because one way to give Elegy or Raijin’s powers to their babies are by taking away the parents powers upon coming out of the womb or by artificially inject the powers like our previous timeline did. What we are supposed to do by now is doing the latter.”

Kara nods, “That’s the only way to start the robot.”

Hara asks, “Why can’t we just use it?”

Kara looks sad, “Because a life force is needed to power up the robot.”

Silenced.

“You…”

“It’s okay!” Kara smiles at them, “I am going to be alive after all; from your timeline that is. It’s better not to have a youthful mom. People might compare us together…”

Nicole chuckles, “Don’t worry! You look so beautiful!”

The five then moves around her, shooting brown, silver, black and white, black and red thunder into her till depleted.

Before she shoots her thunder into Gyuri-oppa, Nicole calls her out, “Kara!”

“Yes, mommy?”

“Who… is your father?”

She smiles, “Don’t worry. You’ll meet him soon. Believe me, you can never run away from him.”

Kara then shoots the robot as it moves again, creating another sphere, this time pulling out everything from it.

The place turns white, as she turns toward Nicole, shouting something.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[A month later]

“Resting again? Why?”

“Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.”

“Them?”

“Yeah. They have been working a lot these days, to the point of breaking up. What they need right is rest.”

“Are they on hiatus again? But what are they doing right now?”

“Kang Jiyoung; former U-Electric of Kara Buster Squad; W-Kara.”

The scene shifts to her playing video games at her home happily, before two young kids approach her, showing her pictures as she happily accepts it.

“Working as part of the security team in an area in Tokyo District; one of the areas where Raijin are finally accepted and even helped in there. She is now helping her own people, known as a hero in her place.”

“She tried to kill them before, now she is saving them. Quite irony.”

“Goo Hara; still holding the title of V-Orion.”

“Still holding?”

Hara is seen sparring with Jaekyung, as the background shows some people rebuilding the village.

“She’s already quit Buster Squads, and now given the privilege of upgrading the Assassin’s system. Her armor is still available for her to use after her service as one.”

“It’s weird to see how you are able to bend the rule when you are just a captain.”

“Han Seungyeon; Y-Lupin.”

The scene turns into her training some soldiers. Seungyeon is then called by some people in green uniform. She later found fighting some Elegy alongside some people in green, even having her armor in green shade.

“Promoted to Captain after the big fight. She has re-created DSP Buster Squad, now leading the team by her own against the surviving Elegy.”

“I heard that you two are now official at this point. I guess someone is getting a new bed fellow with the same face.”

“Ahem, moving on. Park Gyuri, Z-Honey.”

The scene shows Gyuri in an office, doing some paperwork.

“Also a Captain. But rather than leading a team, she prefers to work with the big league. She is now one of the candidates of becoming a new president of the military.”

“That snobbish papa’s boy is going to lose to her goddess-like beauty. Not to mention she is an experienced leader, so that’s another point. Hey, you skipped one.”

“Jung Nicole; former X-Mister, R-Kara… sadly, we have no idea where she is.”

The scene now shifts to Kyu and Zero in the meeting room.

Zero mutters, “You have no idea?”

“She resigned from the team, and nobody has seen her ever since.”

“It’s okay, we will soon learn about her.”

“How?”

“Spoilers,” he walks out of there, before turning toward him, “You are one of the luckiest Kyu through the universe. Most Kyu are now dead.”

He then disappears from the sight, leaving Kyu smiling before his phone rings, showing Seungyeon’s face on it, smiling to the camera.

He smirks, “I nearly forgot about tonight.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Near a mountain, a figure is seen standing around, looking at the environment.

The figure revealed to be Nicole, as she walks down the path.

She is now having her own journey.

Jugun is still alive, and she has no idea what will she do. She needs to be stopped forever.

Nicole then stops remembering her daughter’s last word.

“Charles Eisen!”

That must be the name of her father…

She quickly shakes her head off. Need to focus on her mission.

Nicole keeps on walking and walking, till she finds herself entering a room in a boat.

The boat moves forward, moving past a ripple on the sky.

The scene shows her room, showing no one.

 

End?

Yes, Kara Buster Squad is finally finishes.

But what about Nicole? This is why I give a preview on a different series’ movie down below!

Thanks for reading, and please review this story.

AFFLIATE ZERO MOVIE: CHAPTER COLORS

SHADES OF RED: THE WILL OF RED WARRIORS

“Who are you people?”

“A woman? Must be dangerous.”

“You are Charles Eisen? You look like someone?”

“We meet again, Jung Nicole!”

“Jugun Nicole?”

“No, The Denied One will have their own land no matter what!”

The decisive battle starts, combining all red heroes through the multiverse!

The end…starts now…