wedding

Be happy..my love

(please listen to this song while reading)

 

 

Chapter 3 – wedding

 

No One POV

Both of them were silent. “I…I’m happy for you.” Yeon Hee said as she look down to block her tears. “Thanks…” Woohyun answered. There was a long silent until Yeon hee said “well, bye.” Before she can reach the doorknob, Woohyun backhug her. “Mian-hae…mian-hae…” Woohyun said while tears were falling. Yeon Hee turn around and wipe his tears. “Why are you sorry? It wasn’t your fault…its destiny oppa.” She said. Woohyun kiss Yeon Hee on the lips gently filled with love and sorrow. The kiss lasted for a while until they both broke it. “Oppa, sarang hae…be happy…without me.” She left before Woohyun can do anything.

 

Woohyun POV

I was waiting on stage for the wedding to start and I looked around for Yeon Hee, but she wasn’t there. Did she leave? Should I go after her? I looked at Hyomin and I didn’t care to look at her. The preacher did his vows and asked me if I accept Hyomin as my wife. “I…I..I..do” I hesitated and I closed my eyes to let the tears fall. Of course, Hyomin said “I do” as the wedding was closed. “Yeon Hee, please be happy and find someone who truly loves you. I will always love you…my love, my angel, my life."

 

Yeon Hee POV

I secretly look inside and I saw my love. He was crying but as much as I want to stop the wedding, I know I couldn’t. I’ll be leaving my life without my love and my ex-best friend. Hyomin’s parents think that I’ll be in Seoul but I’ll leave my life in Busan for a new beginning. I looked at Woohyun one last time before leaving. “Oppa, be happy with her and forget about me. I’ll move on and please…think of this as a dream.” I left the wedding place to start my new life.

 

*END OF LOVE LIFE*

 

Yeon Hee POV

Of course, this is my story about my painful past. I am now living happily in Busan with a good friend who helped me through the pain. I looked at the ocean. “Woohyun oppa, are you happy? You must be huh? Because I’m happy.” I looked at the ocean view one last time and left.

 

The story is now finished. Should I do a sequel? If yes, I need a co-author to help me because I have a packed schedule now.

Subscribe and comment<3