avoiding you

Be happy..my love

(please listen to this song while reading)

 

Chapter 2 – avoiding you

 

No One POV

What? Hyomin?” Woohyun was shocked and look at Yeon Hee who was shocked to hear the news. She was trying to hold back her tears…I can see it coming out. There was a small silent until Yeon Hee finally spoke. “I’m sorry for coming, I’ll be leaving.” She left and Woohyun stood frozen for a few seconds and went to go after her. “DON’T YOU DARE GO AFTER HER! YOU BETTER BREAK UP WITH HER OR ELSE!” His father yelled but Woohyun ignored and chase after Yeon Hee.

 

Yeon Hee POV

I was shocked and I bow respectfully and left. It was dark outside and I have no place to go. Hyomin was going to marry my boyfriend. I heard someone shouting my name. “YEON HEE AH!” I recognize that voice and I was about to run until he grabbed my wrist. “Nam Woohyun, let go of me!” I tried to push him away but he hug me tightly. “You’re not calling me oppa, why?” He asked as tears were falling from my eyes. “Why should I call you that when we are going to break up?”

 

Woohyun POV

Why? Why should I call you that when we are going to break up?” I heard what she said and I loosen the embrace. “What?” I was shocked. “Oppa, the last time I will be calling you that.” I saw tears falling down from her eyes as she walked away. I didn’t want to let her go so I pulled her to face me as I kiss her. She pushed me away and the next thing I heard was “Goodbye..my love..be happy.” She walked away.

 

The Next day, I was going to school and I was hoping to see Yeon Hee but I didn’t. Someone was poking my shoulder and I thought it was Yeon Hee but it turn out to be a witch…Hyomin. “Are you happy now? You are forever mine and Yeon Hee will be there, why? She will be there with my parents.” I hated her personality. “I won’t be there and I will take her away with me.” I walked away but she said “she won’t listen or go with you because the wedding is tomorrow.” I was mad and walked away.

 

No One POV

Yeon Hee was packing her stuff to leave because she asked Hyomin’s parents that she wanted to live at her own house. They approved because they know that Yeon Hee is smart, independent, and responsible. They told her that they will send her money every month to support her.

 

The Next day came of the wedding. Woohyun was in his room getting ready but he did not want to go through the wedding. His father came in with a smile. “Appa, why are you making me do this?” His father frowned. “It wasn’t my doing, it was your mother.” Woohyun was shocked until his father left and Infinite (his friends) came in to congratulate him although they know he wasn’t happy about it. Everyone was talking until someone came in and Woohyun was shocked and tears were falling from his eyes. Sunggyu told the members to get out of the room to give them space.

 

What do you think? What will the couples do now? 

Subscribe and comment please