Interview Part 1

Making it Work

WARNING, THE FIRST CHAPTER IS VERY REN-CENTRIC, BUT THE STORY ITSELF WILL QUICKLY CHANGE FOCUS ON ALL MEMBERS. THIS IS SORT OF LIKE AN INTRODUCTION THAT OPENS THE DOORS TO MANY QUESTIONS.

Enjoy~! ^_^

 

 

 

JR's POV
~~~~~~~

We were all hanging out backstage of some big news network in Seoul. Minhyun sat on the floor with his legs spred wide, playing with some action figures and legos he recieved from fans. Aron sat with him just for monitoring purposes, occasionally nodding to respond to Minhyun's incessant chattering. Ren and Baekho sat in chairs next to them, the elder holding the younger's hand to be sure he didn't run off if our backs turned.

"Uh-Oh, Maknae's getting all worked up again...."

I whipped my head around and saw what Baekho had meant; Ren was beginning to whine loudly as he tore off his shoes and clawed at the hems of his socks.

"Ooooh, Ren's being baaad! Bad Maknae! Bad Ren!" Minhyun giggled.

"Minnie, what did I tell you about tattle tales?" I scolded. He just pouted and went back to playing with his Transformers. Aron patted his head sympathetically.

"And you, Rennie, what's going on? Is it your socks? You've been wearing them all day! They couldn't have just become uncomfortable!" I swatted his hands away as he managed to get one halfway down and I pulled it back over his ankle. His whining became more like frustrated grunts. I grabbed his shoes and forced them back onto his little feet.

"On in 5, JR-ssi!" a stagehand called. Ren took this opportunity to kick off his sneakers and peel away one sweatsock. "Alright, almost finished! C'mon, Rennie, do it for Hyung! That's it!" I cooed as I slipped his foot back in the sock, but he would have none of it. Once again I crammed his right foot in one sneaker, and as I reached for the other he decided he was through with this.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

He slammed his open palms on my head and kicked wildly. I tried to pin his wrists together but he was too strong. By the time Manager-Hyung pulled him away he was sobbing loudly and most of the stagehands were awkwardly trying not to stare (and I knew this because they were failing miserably). Manager just rubbed Ren's back and made shushing sounds in his ear.

Baekho softly fumbled over to where I was and helped me up.

"You good man?"

"Yeah.... Not the first time he's thrown a fit. Or the last."

Baekho shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. His dull eyes wandered around the room mindlessly. I stood there staring into them, how cold and lifeless they were. Like they weren't even his.

Ren smacked Manager-Hyung's hands away and ran into a corner of the room. He slumped into fetal position and banged his head against the walls so hard that I swore he was going to pass out.

I walked over to him. "Ren.... Rennie.... Minki, I'm sorry...." I patted his head only to recieve pink claw marks along my wrist. I wish I could say this was the worst of his meltdowns.

"JR-ssi, we need you on set!"

"Alright...." I kneeled down to Ren and kissed his cheek.
"Shh.... I'll be right back, I promise.... I'm sorry, Ren. I'm so sorry...." I whispered.

I'm sorry to all of you....

 

No One's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Spotlights shone on a pretty Korean woman in the middle of a classic interview room for a news report. She stoically gazed into the camera as it began filming.

"Good evening, South Korea. I'm Ahn Cheol Soo with Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation. As many of you will remember, four months ago popular music group NU'EST was involved in a tragic car accident that shocked the nation. Fans and non-fans alike wept and prayed for the five talented youth involved in the crash. There prayers seem to have been answered, as everyone managed to survive, but with inumerable reprocussions. Please welcome their leader, JR."

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________

Hope it didn't for an intro. Please review!!!

Also: I'm a slow updater, but I DO update, so please subscribe/stay subscribed!!! :D