Profiles

The Seven Heavenly Virtues (( Apply open for CAMEO ONLY ))

Username: MikaLikesPie

Character's Name: Song Mi Cha

Stage Name: Mika

Nickname: Mi

----------------------------------

Date Of Birth: May 17, 1992

Age: 19

Height: 169 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Place Of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean and Japanese

----------------------------------

Fan Club Name: Michi

Likes:

-Music

-Jewelry

-Candy

-Clothes

-Banana Milk

Dislikes:

-Bugs

-Heights

-Short Skirts

-High Heels

Hobbies/Interests:

-Shopping

-Cooking

-Designing Clothes

-Basketball

Style: Mi Cha will wear what she is comfortable with. Even if she has to go to a fancy party, if she’s uncomfortable in the dress, she’ll change into skinny jeans and a graphic t shirt.

Personality: Kindness. Mi Cha is a kind but blunt girl. She will protect her friends and stand up to herself no matter what others think about her. She rarely apologizes to people unless she cares about that person a lot. Mi Cha is very competitive and hates slackers and cheaters. Mi Cha is very friendly and funny but if you get her mad, the only way you could probably save yourself is by hiding behind her crush. Mi Cha likes having skinship with her close friends. Mi Cha is very carefree and is only serious when it is something very important. She is very trustworthy, outgoing and active. She likes to include everyone and make them not feel left out. Mi Cha is respectful to her elders but will defend herself when necessary.

Position: Lead Vocalist/Supporting Dancer

Persona: Queen of Hearts

Experience: Mi Cha was in a band while she was in high school.

---------------------------------

Your Polar Opposite: Kim (Key) Kibum [SHINee] Envy

Family: Song Eun[Older Sister], Song Aki[Mother], Song Ryuu[Father]

Friends: Lee (CL) Chaerin, Park Bom, Park (Dara) Sandara, Kwon (G Dragon) Jiyong

Rivals: Jung Krystal[f(x)]

Trivia:

-Will shop until she is broke

-Bloodtype: B

-Favorite Book Series: Harry Potter

-Favorite Food: Rice with Chicken

-Favorite Colors: Pink, red, blue, black, green, purple, and silver

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: cloudsurf

Character's Name: Megan Elizabeth Lee

Stage Name: Megan

Nickname(s): Meggie, Eliza, MEL

----------------------------------

Date Of Birth: July 2 1990

Age: 20 (almost 21)

Height: 163cm

Weight: 54kg

Place Of Birth: Canada

Ethnicity: Canadian, Guyanese (Caribbean), British and a slight bit Korean.

-----------------------------------

Fan Club Name: MegMuffins~  

Likes: Dancing/ history/ Competition/ Writing lyrics/ Writing in general/ Music/ Clothes and Shopping/ Designing things/ mystery/ comedy and humour!!/ making people laugh / Pasta!!

Dislikes: Spiders/ waking up early/ gore/ supernatural ANYTHING (ghosts, etc)/ horror/ dirty rooms or unclean living spaces/ treating me like I'm a little kid/ egotistic people

Hobbies/Interests: Writing/ Dancing/ Learning choreography or making it/ listening to music/ practicing to improve my singing/ eating/ reading mystery books/ cleaning/ experimenting with outfits/ traveling or just taking walks around

Style: Usually with shorts over some leggings and a pair of ankle boots to give me some extra height. For the top it's a long t-shirt so the shorts just poke out of it. I also wear some sort of cardigan/ hoodie or tailored blazer/ short sleeved jacket on top. I've usually wear a bracelet of some sort and I have 6 ear piercings : on the left ear a conch piercing (like Key from SHINee), and 2 lobe/ on the right ear 2 lobe and one helix (top piecing.... like Key LOL). I usually hve light makeup on, nothing too much for my face. And skinny jeans/ leggings and boots/ sneakers are my friend. Long shirts and bold colour pallets are also my style.

Personality: I'm easily scared by things to do with ghosts and such, I'm usually quite a strong person on the outside but I crumble easily. I'm a bit of a drama queen, over think everything and get protective over everyone. I'm sarcastic but in a playful manner unless I hate your guts or you rub me the wrong way. Even though i love to shop and buy crazy amounts of things I never go all out. I'm good at keeping a leash on myself and I'm mindful to the enviroment and those less fortunate than myself. I donate often and put younger members or siblings in front of myself. I have a strong will and am very good at sticking to what I believe in but when put in the hot seat I freeze up and stutter.That's why in press conferences any super tough question gets thrown my way because the reporter sometimes are a bit mean and like to pick on me, I'm good at putting myself together in a hurry though and I don't let any of my flusterness show on camera. I'm scared of new things and I am a bit shy to new people. I'm usually quite cheerful though and try and look on the bright side of things. I'm polite and sometimes lazy, I'm caring and loving although you don't see that side of me because I'm not one to show affection. (only to that special someone). Even though I have a pushover type of nature in the hot seat if it's with my friends or someone i care about I'm easily defensive and aggressive at once. I love to lighten the mood and sacrafice my own feelings of hurt or pain so that I can help others instead. They don't need to be burdened by my worries as well.

Position:  Main Vocalist/Supporting Dancer 

Persona: Protective Unnie (I'm not umma enough XD)
The Drama Queen
The Fasionista

Experience: I auditioned several times for SM but got rejected twice and accepted once but due to family complications I wasn't able to make it to korea in time to be accepted into training. I dance in my spare time. I gave up my dream of being a dancer after 12th grade. It was expensive to keep up in competitions and school so I opted to stop chasing that dream. I have been doing hip-hop and contemporary for 5 years, 3 being in an actual studio. I'm known throughout my city's dance studios and choreographed dances that were performed live. My singing is kinda shaky and usually don't do to much of it. But I was taught through SM.

Your Polar Opposite: Taemin (SHINee); Greed

Family: Mom, Dad, younger brother and younger sister.

Friends: Amber - f (x) <-- even though I'm older than her we are both from North America and hit it off right away :D
JongHyun (SHINee) <--- Both of us are the same age as so he treats me like a little kid sometimes (he's older by jut a bit >_>) were both friends but were also friendly rivals.

Niel - Teen Top

Rivals: See Above for JongHyun.
As well I'm constantly bullied and a push over so many people see me as an easy target to bully in particular Jessica (SNSD) <-- because I also am fluent in english she tried to show off to me one day and when I politely corrected her she became furious. Hated me ever since.

Trivia:

  • I moved from Canada 2 years ago to live in Korea and peruse my dream of being an abroad journalist. I enrolled in Sogang University in Seoul and that is when I heard of the next SM audition. I'd applied 3 times previous but decided to give it one more shot. Which landed me here.
  • My korean is a bit shaky at times although I study very hard endlessly to improve myself.
  • I speak fluent english, some french and some spanish. I bite my lip when I get nervous.
  • I'm constantly worried that I won't be able to find someone who can handle my personality because I've never had a boyfriend.
  • I do drink alcohol (I'm of age in Canada! It's 18 here!!) but I don't like to party often, if at all. On the rare occasion I do. I can hold my liquor just fine and I know when one more drink is too much. I've never been super drunk at all.
  • I have a good relationship with my family... but my dad is does not approve of me being in Korea or working for SM. We don't talk as often anymore.
  • I love dogs <3 and have 1 back home (a beagle) but I'm allergic to cats >__<
  •  Favorite Colour: orange

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------