Chapter Two

The Life Of A Pageant Girl

Sunny knew why her parent's had a worried face. Then a flashblack occured in Sunny's mind.

 

Flashback

" Umma I don't want to be in a pageant. I want to be a normal girl." Little Sunny said.

" You can't Appa's business is becoming bankrupt and if you win the pageant it gives us lots of money."  Sunny's Umma said.

" Why can't unnie do it?" Little Sunny asked.

" Because they are to old to do it." Sunny's Umma answered.

Sunny did the pageant and many more and made her family rich, but made her more sad everytime. Sunny kept doing it to make her family happy. After their family paid for their business, Sunny asked her Appa to get all the information about her and change it because she didn't want to crowded and having photographers following her. Her Appa did it. She was happy again and never been in a pageant ever again.

End of Flashback

 

Sunny knew that her parents were going to ask her to be in a pageant again like she did when she was a little girl. Sunny was going to ask her parents what was up first.

" Appa Umma what happened?" Sunny asked.

" Mianhae Sunny, we need money for your Appa's business." Umma's told her.

" No not again. Please don't make me." Sunny begged.

" We have no other choice, we can't take money from family they will thing we don't know how to support our family." Appa said.

" Can't Unnie do it? I am older now." Sunny said.

" They can't because you already have the training for it." Umma said.

" Please don't make me." Sunny cried.

" Mianhae, please just intil we have can bring Appa's business back up again." Umma said.

" I'll do it, but will I be crowded by people?" Sunny asked.

" I don't know, but you wil?" Appa said.

" I will." Sunny said.

" The pageant starts in two weeks, please practice." Umma told me.

" Ne, Umma." Sunny said.

 

Sunny called her old teacher to come over and help her. He came over and helped her. She learned new dances and skills to use. Sunny practiced for 2 hours and took a break. That was when her coach called her to practice again.

" Just let me get water." Sunny told her coach.

" Alright, but hurry." Coach said.

Sunny practiced again for another 3 hours. That was when her coach leaves. Sunny was so tired that she fell down the stairs when trying to get to her room. 

" Yuri unnie, please help me." Sunny shouted for help.

Yuri rushed to Sunny and helped her to her room. Then she asked," Sunny are you ok?" " I'm fine just tired from pageant practice." Sunny told her sister. Yuri told Sunny," Oh, why don't you stop practice for one day and come with your sisters to the mall?" " I'm to tired, and my coach will yell at me." Sunny told Yuri.

Yuri left Sunny's room letting Sunny rest. Sunny got up to change into her pajamas. Her sisters and friends rushed to Sunny's room to make her happy again with a pillow fight.

Them in their pajamas.

They started hitting each other with the pillow. Sunny had so much fun because it was like old times. After the pillow fight they went down stairs to have dinner. They were having chicken. So the girls took their box of chicken and went to Sunny's room to eat and talk.

" You really don't like pageants." Yoona asked.

" Yeah, its because I would always be followed by people.:" Sunny told her.

" We're sorry Sunny." Seohyun said.

" It's Ok Maknae." Sunny patted Seohyun's back.

After they finished eatting they washe their hands and cleaned their teeth they went to Sunny's room to sleep in. The girl's love listening to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry. They started dancing to it, then Sunny's brother's came in and said," So you do like our song Sorry Sorry?" " Yeah, we do." The Girls replied. After 2 hours of listening to music they fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks all for reading. I'll update soon. Hope you like the story so far. Woohyun comes into the story i think in the next chapter. I will think about it.

 

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT