Chapter One

The Life Of A Pageant Girl

It was an early morning as the Lee family was waking up. The Lee family's father woke up fist because he has to leave first, but he forgot it was a sunday so went on with the morning. Then the mother came down stairs to make breakfast for her family. Three boys came running down the stairs when they smelled pancakes. Suddenly a girl came down it was Taeyeon. She came down cause of the noise her brothers were making. Then two girls came down still a little sleepy. They were Tiffany and Yuri. They were all down except Sunny who was still sleep, that was intil her brothers and sisters yelled Sunny's name and then she came down.

" Good Morning Appa and Umma." Sunny said and kissed her parents on the cheek.

" Good Morning, How are you?" Her Dad asked.

" Fine." she responded.

They all gathered to the dining room to have breakfast. They were having pancakes with fruits. And orange juice. After they all finished they cleaned up and were all going somewhere. Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae are going to meet their friends. And Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, and Sunny went to meet their friends as well.

Taeyeon's Oufit

 

Tiffany's Outfit

 

Yuri's Outfit

 

Sunny's Outfit

As they each finished they went to the coffee shop to see their friends. When they got to Starbucks they saw their friends waving their hands. They went to them. They all were happy and excited to see each other.

" How have you guys been?" Taeyeon asked.

" We are great." Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun said together.

" We did see each other yesterday, you know." Hyoyeon told Taeyeon.

" But you never know what will happen in one day." Yuri said.

" How about I go buy some coffee for us to drink." Sunny said.

" Great, do you need help?" Yoona asked.

" No, its ok you go talk to them I'll get the coffee." Sunny told Yoona.

Sunny got in line and order her and her friends coffee. Sunny brought the coffee to her friends. After they had coffee they went to the Lee's House for lunch and dinner because they like to go to school together. Also, their mom had to tell them news.

The Lee daughters got into their cars and drove to the Lee's. As they arrived they saw their parents waiting for them. When they drove in the drive way they saw worried faces. That was when it hit Sunny.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey. Hope you liked it. I will update soon.

 

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT