Chapter Three

The Life Of A Pageant Girl

 

 

The next morning came. All the girls went and took a shower. After one took a shower the next went in. Some were showering, changing, brushing their teeth, or eating. After they were all finish they all got into their driver’s car and went to school.

As they got out of their car they heard words like” You are beautiful.” and “We love you guys.” The girls all went to their Homeroom which they had together. After Homeroom they went their separate ways. Taeyeon and Tiffany went to Singing class. Hyoyeon and Yuri went to Dance class. Jessica and Seohyun went to English class. Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yoona went to cooking class.

(SKIP THE CLASS INTIL LUNCH)

The girls walked into the lunch line. Sunny was last one in. As Sunny was leaving a queenka pushed her food on her. Sunny was covered with food, while the queenka Seungyeon was clean.

“Watch where you’re going, Loser.” Seungyeon said.

“But you bumped into me.” Sunny said.

“No, you bumped into me and made my purse dirty.” Seungyeon said.

“I’m all dirty too.” Sunny cried.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri made it just in time and saw all of it. They each felt like slapping the queenka. They went up to her and were about to slap her, until a group stopped them. It was Infinite.

“Who do you think you are trying to slap a girl for no reason?” Sunggyu said.

“I do have a reason, she pushed food onto my sister and you know that’s wrong.” Taeyeon shouted.

“Yeah, but maybe it wasn’t on purpose.” Sunggyu said.

“But maybe it was on purpose. Would you still side with her?” Tiffany asked.

“Yea, but it’s obvious it was on accident, so just forget about. Hoya said.

“It might be, but my sister is covered in food and I won’t take this. So back off. And stay away from my sister or else you deal with me. Oh and Seungyeon you were lucky you weren’t slapped by me, but do that again and I swear it will be more than just a slap.” Yuri shouted with anger.

“You think that scares us.” Myung-soo said.

After that they went to Sunny and tried to help her. She was crying her eyes out. That was when they knew they had to go home. When they got home Sunny ran to her room and cried more. After she cried Sunny had practice again. Sunny was ok doing the pageant because it meant see didn’t have to see that girl Seungyeon. She practiced for 3 hours then took a break.