Gym

Dreams and Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While Taeny was away…

                Yuri was standing outside when Seohyun opened the door.

                “You’re early for a visit, unnie.”

                Yuri smiled at her.

                “Come in,” motioned Seohyun.

                “Good morning Yul,” greet Sunny.

                “Good morning too,” replied Yuri. “Is Sica still asleep?” she asked.

                “As if you don’t know your girl,” said Sunny. “Want some coffee?”

                “Thanks but I’ve already had mine with Taeyeon,” she replied. Sunny nodded.

                “I thought you were with Taeyeon unnie earlier, unnie?” asked Seohyun.

                “Nah...” she replied. “I have something to prepare first.”

                “I’ll give you the pleasure to wake up Jessica,” said Sunny, pointing Jessica’s room.

                “Thank you,” said Yuri.

                Yuri slowly opened Jessica’s door and saw, by the light coming through the door, that Jessica was still fast asleep. She closed the door and opened the room’s window. Seeing that Jessica did not even stir for a bit, she decided to lie down beside her girlfriend, her upper body propped high on the pillows so her chest was levelled with Jessica’s face. She then proceeded to cuddle her girlfriend’s head.

                “Morning sleepy head,” she said when Jessica stirred.

                Jessica opened her eyes and saw that someone was beside her. She looked up and found Yuri smiling down at her.

                “Seobang,” Jessica said in her sleepy voice.

                “I like the sound of that,” said Yuri, kissing the top of Jessica’s head.

                Jessica pulled Yuri down so their heads were levelled with each other.

                “I really wanted to kiss you right now but I think you’re toothbrush will get mad at me,” Yuri teased.

                Jessica frowned and smacked her girlfriend’s arm. But then she stood up and went to the bathroom outside.

                “You want me to brush your teeth?” shouted Yuri.

                Jessica ignored her. After brushing, she went back to her room and saw Yuri on her stomach, flipping the magazine she read last night. She lunched herself on Yuri’s back.

                “Owww…” Yuri gasped.

                “And why are you here early in the morning?” asked Jessica.

                “It’s almost 10, baby,” said Yuri, “you call that early?”

                Jessica twirled her fingers on Yuri’s hair.

                “I bet you don’t even know that Tiffany is with Taeyeon right now,” said Yuri.

                Jessica was surprised.

                “I thought they were not talking with each other?” asked Jessica.

                “It was just some… minor misunderstanding,” Yuri said while flipping the magazine pages.

                “Yuri-ah,” said Jessica, “I know you’re Taeyeon’s best friend… but I’m worried.”

                Yuri turned her head to the side.

                “If it is somewhat connected with what Taeyeon has been doing, you don’t need to worry,” she told Jessica.

                “It’s just… I don’t want my best friend to get hurt,” Jessica said.

                “Taeyeon has also been hurting, you know?” said Yuri.

                “Jinja?” asked Jessica.

                Yuri nodded. She turned slowly so that she’s now lying on her back. She held Jessica’s face with her hands.

                “I know that even the other girls have their own suspicions about Taeyeon,” she said. “Even Taeyeon knows that. I have known Taeyeon for a long time, yet she only opened herself to me recently. I will not be telling you what she told me, because I don’t want to break her trust with me. But I can tell you this – when Taeyeon first saw Tiffany, her perspective in life changed. I won’t even deny that she’s going to tell Tiffany what she told me, now that they’re going to her place.”

                Jessica inhaled deeply.

                “Stop worrying too much,” said Yuri, kissing the crease on Jessica’s forehead. “I have to work hard to be able to pay the dermatologist if you keep on doing that.”

                Jessica flicked Yuri’s forehead.

                “So why are you here?” she asked.

                “I can’t visit my girlfriend in her house?” asked Yuri.

                Jessica glared at her.

                “Okay, okay…” resigned Yuri. “I was hoping to drag you out of bed and go with me to the gym.”

                Jessica frowned. “You know I hate gyms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter