EXO

I'm Just a Toy of Hers

Continuation of Namjun's POV

I arrived at EXO's dorm 30 minutes later. Yes, there dorm is far away from SNSD's dorm. 

I knocked the door and...Sehun opened it.

"He-Namjun hyung?! IS THAT YOU!...with your THINGS?!"

Sehun's jaw dropped while looking at me, he looks so confused.

"Long story...can I come in?"

"Of course hyung, come in come in." Sehun guided Namjun with his bags.

HOME SWEET HOME.

"Hey Se-what?!!! Hyung is that you?!" Kai shouted and touches Namjun's face.

"What's wrong? Am I really too handsome?"

"Namjun hyung?!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted and ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"H-hey I ca-can't breathe..Chanyeol. Did you reaally miss me that much? hmmm....We didn't see each other for like...1 year? By the way, congrats on your debut."

"Only if you joined us! why did you left hyung!" Suho said and gave him a "sup man" hand shake.

To tell you honestly, I was supposed to be EXO's 13th member but I left because of Yoona.

"What brings you here Namjun hyung? have you decided to come baack and be an EXO member and live with us?" Baekhyun said jokingly while smirking at Namjun.

"Yoona and I b-broke up.."

"WHAT?! WHEN?!" They all said in unison.

"About 2 hours ago.."

"WHY?!"

"Can't we just sit first?" 

"Sureee come. Tell us why."

"I was just a toy...she used me to get closer to Donghae hyung..it hurts..all the efforts I made to get her..Sometime, I try to ask myself; did she even love me? In my heart. I thought it w-was real...All I want was h-her ha-happiness..and she's happy with her decision so I'm letting her go."

I smiled while looking at them, one by one.

"C'mon hyung, don't pretend that you're happy. You can cry infront of us." Baekhyun noted.

"Yeah, we're your brothers!" D.O added.

I think of it and finally....I broke down in tears.

"F-for 4 ye-years...she's be-been hi-hiding he-her real feelings.... E-even the gi-girls lied to me..th-they knew it. B-but they didn't e-even t-tell me..can I live with y-you guys, first? I'll try my best to go back to Mo-Mokpo..."

"Stay in Seoul hyung. It's fine with us! You can share room with me and Chanyeol hyung. We have an extra bed." Sehun said and smiled.

"Thanks guys.."

They group hugged me and today is they day that I will be moving on.

END OF POV.

 

AT SNSD's DORM

"I feel so sad for Namjun oppa.." Seohyun said worriedly.

"Poor Namjun.." Hyohyeon added.

"We should have told him earlier.." Tiffany said.

"His handsome smiled faded when Yoona admitted it.." Yuri and Taeyeon said in unison.

"Where's Jessica unnie?" Sooyoung asked with confusion in her voice.

 

"Yoona, stop crying..it'll be okay." Jessica sid while trying to comfort Yoona.

"It won't..I hu-hurted him so b-badly..the wo-words he sa-said...I lo-loved him but I can't s-st-stop my fe-feelings for Donghae..."

"You shouldn't have said those words..he got really mad and hurt."

"I k-know.."

"Here's a tissue..wipe your tears. You don't look pretty without your smile!"

"Th-thanks unnie.."

"Anything for you."

Jessica was continuing to comfort Yoona when her phone rang...

"Hello? This is Jessica speaking."

"Hey, noona! It's me, Kris."

"Oh, hello there. What's wrong?"

"Suho called and told me what happened earlier..I just want to ask if Yoona's okay."

"She is right now, I'm trying to comfort her."

"I see..but I'm really worried about Namjun. The other members said he has been driking alcohol since he arrived at EXO-K's dorm. Namjun and EXO-K are planning to go on a private club and have fun since they're free."

"What? what if they'll get drunk?!"

"No, EXO-K won't be drinking, they'll just go with Namjun to guide him."

"That's a pretty good idea..I'll call Suho."

"Alright, thank you noona. Goodbye, take care."

The call ended with Yoona looking at Jessica weirdly.

"Who was that?" Yoona asked.

"Kris."

"Why?"

"The EXO-K members will be going to a private club tonight. I wonder if we can come with them."

"I hope so..but Namjun will be there for sure."

"Of course, he was the one who planned it. He is really in a bad condition right now."

"....I shouldn't ha-have..used him."

"Well, we don't have anything to do today and you can apologize to him!"

"An apologize is not enough..I know Namjun...We've been friends for 8 years.."

"You can't turn back time...I know he'll understand. Namjun is a good guy."

"He loved the wrong person.."

Tears started falling on her eyes again.

"Shhh, doon't cry. Unnie is here." Jessica said and hugged her. 

 

 

Namjun was sitting near the window when his phone rang..

"Donghae.." He murmured. 

Namjun answered it;

"Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Hey bro, it's me, Hae."

"I know. What do you want?"

"I heard that you and Choding broke up. I'm so sorry.

"You should be...you're the reason why we broke up.." He thought.

"It'-it's okay..not your fault."

"Do you want me to cancel our friendly date?"

"No, not at all...take care of her, hyung..I don't want you to hurt her. I to see her happy. Kiss her when she's mad, hug her when she's crying, and try to make her laugh when she is mad. I'm her ex-boyfriend...she's my...e-everything..Bye.."

"Wa-wait! what are you t-talking--"

Toot, toot. He was watching people walk, but he heard a shout outside so he checked it out.

"KEY! MINHO! Wooh, crap, we've been busy." Suho said.

"Is that Namjun hyung? you look terrible!" Minho commented.

"Shut up for damn sake Minho. Let's just party tonight!" Namjun commented.

"Why don't we invite f(x) and SNSD noonas? SJ hyungs are pretty busy, so no elderly." Key said.

"If it's fine with Namjun hyung. I'm sorry about what happened you were good loking couple, you know." 

Hearing about that, Namjun started crying.

"Taemin! You made him cry!!!" Onew shouted at him.

"I didn't mean to hyung..just saying. I'm sorry Namjun hyung.."

"Naah, it is f-fine. I'll call Yuri noona and the f(x) members."

 

He started dialing Yuri's number..

"Hello, Yuri?"

"Yeah, Yuri speaking. Who is this?"

"I left like 5 hours ago and you can't recognize me? HOW DARE YOU!" 

"Na-namjun?.."

"Yeah, the pretty terrible saeng of yours."

"Err...I'm s-sorry.."

"No need to know. How about we go hang out at SM Club? I already told Sooman.."

"Only the two of us..?"

"No, with Shinee, EXO, f(x), and you girls.."

"And with Yoona?"

"Yeah, why not? but she have a date with Hae, right?"

"I don't know..I'll ask her. But, alright!!! How's 9 PM?"

"Great! Gomawo."

"Ne. Take care."

 

"SOOO? Was that Yuri noona?" Minho asked while blushing.

"You look like a tomato, you know.." Namjun replied.

"Are they coming?"

"Yeah yeah...call Amber, Jonghyun."

"Ne, master." Jonghyun said while smirking.

"What's with the smirk?" Sehun asked dumbly.