Flashback

I'm Just a Toy of Hers

Namjun's POV

I was walking around SNSD's dorm or more like our house when I heard the girls talking. And if you guys are wondering why I'm at SNSD's dorm, I live there. They're like my sisters, so yeah.

"So how are you and Namjun oppa, unnie?" 

That was surely Seohyun.

"Fine...pretty boring."

"How about you and Hae?"

The voice sounds cold, it's Jessica asking. She's not really cold, if you just know her very well she's so nice and bubbly.

"I have a date with him tonight!" 

The girls squealed...what date? I invited her to movies but she refused to..what the is going on?

"But what about Namjun?.."

That's Tiffany asking..but w-why? why did she asked that question?

"He's just a...I don't know. I just wanted to get close to Donghae."

What am I to her?

"You can't to that to Namjun, Yoona. Don't dump him. He worked hard just to get you!" 

Probably...Taeyeon. I guess.

"Sshhhh, he might hear you."

Oh, Yoona...

"It doesn't matter, unnie. She wants to be with Hae oppa, let her be."

I can't believe Hyohyeon said that!"

"Yeah..right."

The girls agreed...what the mothering er are they talking about? I heard some footsteps so I immediately ran to my room..I share the bed with Yoona...but we don't do...you know.

Ohhhh....she's coming! Pretend to sleep, pretend to sleep. I grabbed the blanket and covered it on my body as fast as possible.

"Baby...wake up. Let's eat. I didn't you cooked something..good thing it didn't burn. You forgot it didn't you? you fell asleep..hmmm.."

She said softly...oh! That angelic voice of hers.

"Hmmm..? I-I cooked?"

"Yeah, silly. You fell asleep. My baby's tired!"

"Sorry...let's go downstairs. I'm hungry!"

I stood up and carried her bridal style.

"O-oppa! yaaahh! Let go, we'll fall!"

"Of course not! I'm strong."

You fell for Donghae. Heh. When we arrived at the kitchen, everybody stared at us. I put down Yoona and went to my chair.

 

We were peacefully eating when Yuri breaked the ice.

"So...why are we quiet?"

"Tell me honestly, girls.." I said.

"What is it Namjun?" Jessica said while staring at me like a bait.

"Why.are.you.staring.at.me.like.that..."

"Oh, I'm sorry...so what?.."

"I heard that you were talking about Donghae at the room..--"

I was cut off by the gulp of Sunny.

"What's wrong, Sunny?.."

"N-nothing..."

"So what's with Donghae and the date, babe? I'm a..? you refused to go movies with me so that you and  Donghae can date?" I asked them confidently.

"..............................................................."

"Nobody's going to tell me? fine. I'm done here. Not hungry." I stood up but a hand grabbed my wrist....it was Sooyoung. She staring at me weirdly.

"W-what?"

"I w-want yo-your food...can I have it?"

"Oh, sure."

"Yay!!!! Thank you!" She hugged me and I was shock...I glanced at Yoona and she has the same expression as mine. Sooyoung's really sweet...when it comes to food.

"W-wait, baby..." Yoona stood up and looks at me.

"Is there something wrong? C'mon tell me."

"I've been wanting to tell you this.."

"W-what is it?" My heart is starting to beat fast.

"....I-im..."

"Pregnant?"

"Aniyo...I l-love D-do-Donghae."

I was shocked...I can't move my body, pieces shattering of me. Is this for real?

"A-are yo-you ki-kidding?"

"I..didn't mean to be with you...I was forced to...s-say yes. I wanted to get closer t-to Donghae and you w-were the only way.."

I looked at everyone, angrily. I want to yell at them and storm off..

"So..I w-was just a toy? for 4 ing y-years? I ca-can't believe you! Is this some kind of joke? It's not funny."

Everyone felt guilty. And they can't even look at me. Even Seohyun, the innocent one.

 

"So I was just a toy?...you needed me because Donghae's my best friend, right?"

"......................"

" it, Yoona. The memories you spent with me were all fake. All of those were bull! Congrats, you won. You're happy, I'm hurt. Thanks for playing with me. All girls are players. At first, they'll say yes but inside it's all fake and bull!.."

I WAS CUT OFF. By her.

"I ADMIT IT! I PLAYED WITH YOU, AND GUESS WHAT? I WON, THE GAME WAS BORING, YOU'RE NOT FUN TO BE WITH! I NEEDED YOU BECAUSE OF DONGHAE! I LOVE HIM AND NOT YOU!" 

Tears were flowing on her cheeks. Is she hurt or happy?

"......After all those years....4 fake years. I want you to be happy, j-just to let you know, I'm here for you. Goodbye."

I walked away like nothing happened..I want to leave..I want to die!!! I ran upstairs, locked the door and packed my bags immediately.

I hate you....I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sat with my knees of my head and cried to myself..all girls are liars. All girls are players!!!! 

....There was a knock on the door.

"O-oppa? it is us..the girls."

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

"Please open the door..."

I'm starting to have secounds thought...open or not?

...To open. I stood up and opened it. 

When I opened it, they immediately hugged me. Shocked by my horrible look.

"I ca-can't breathe!!!!!!!" I shouted to the top of my lungs.

Fortunately, they broke the hug.

"LIARS." 

"We're sorry..We didn't mean it!" They all said in unison with their head down.

"But you lied."

"Don't leave, saeng. Please?" Taeyeon begged.

"Sorry...I don't want to live with liars...I'll transfer to EXO's dorm first."

"BUT EXO'S DORM IS VERY FAR FROM US!"

"That's exactly my point."

I walked away and get my bag. 

"Bye. Take care..tell Yoona I'll be here for her."

"PARK NAMJUN!" Yuri shouted.

I was in awe...she doesn't shout that loud. And...she back hugged me.

"Do-don't leaave...we a-are sorry for ly-lying..." 

Is she crying? why is she crying? Wait, all of them are crying. Andddddddd.....Yoona's not with them..sooo....I'm free.

"Where's Yoona?"

"She's at the balcony.." Jessica replied.

"I see.."

"Won't you say goodbye to her?" Tiffany eye-smiled at me.

"NO..But..a goodbye to you...guys."

"So you like him to leave, Fany?!" Taeyeon said and everyone glared at her.

"Of course not...it's his decision.."

"I'm not gonna leave Korea forever..I just don't want you to see me."

"But you called us liars..my heart shattered when you called us that." Hyohyeon added.

"But you still lied!..I gotta go, bye."

"B-but..."

I ran as fast as I can and shutted the door, hard.