Chapter 2

I Love You, Jung Daehyun 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- Meet the Plastics

 

 

Your POV

I stared out the window as the teacher kept on blabbering about history in China. *This is boring* I pouted slightly then I felt something hit my head. I looked behind me and saw Chunji smiling. I mouthed a "What?!" at him and he blinked at me innocently. I rolled my eyes then continued to stare out the window.

RRINGG~~~

The bell rang which told the students it was time for lunch. I stretched my arms out and grabbed my things and shove them all in my bag. I walked to Suzy and Secret unnies.

"Kajaaaaa~~~!" I whined then linked my arm with Suzy.

Hyosung laughed then pinched my cheeks lightly. "Aigoo~ you're so cute!"

I grinned at her, "Thank you unnie~"

"Anytime, ______-ah~" she patted my head then we all went to the cafeteria.

 

@The Cafeteria~~

I searched for Daehyun and his friends. I spotted them sitting at the usual place and went to them.

"Oppas~!" I smiled and sat beside Daehyun.

"Hi ______~~" Daehyun wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheeks.

"Yah. Get a room" Himchan muttered then his eyes landed on Hyosung, who's sitting beside me.

"Oh hi there Missy~" he flirted with her. I tried to hide my laughter and covered my mouth.

Hyosung blushed then smiled at him, "H-hi..."

Jieun, Zinger and Sunhwa smirked and winked at her. Suzy widened her eyes, signall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter