Chapter 12

I Love You, Jung Daehyun 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12- Best Friends Understands Each Other + The Truth

Author’s POV

It’s only 7.30am and _____ was staring outside the window while waiting for the first bell to ring. Secret members were too busy gossiping about boys. *I’m so lonely… I really need Suzy after all…* _____ thought and sighed sadly.

At the same time, Suzy entered as _____ was still staring outside blankly. Suzy felt guilty when she saw her usually out-going bestfriend, looking so broken like that. She heard the gossip about  _____ and Daehyun breaking up and dating Jiyeon instead.

She decided to approach her and make up. _____ had the ‘I don’t want to talk to anyone right now’ aura surrounding her so her classmates didn’t dare to talk to her. Suzy hesitated so she inhaled and exhaled deeply before nervously walking over to _____’s seat. She cleared and poked your shoulder.

“_____...?” she squeaked, her voice slightly trembling.

_____ tensed up and Suzy’s voice interrupting your train of thoughts.

“S-Suzy…?” _____’s eyes widened and she spun around.

“Are you okay?” she asked, worry obvious in her eyes.

_____ stared at her and she felt her eyes filled with tears. Without realizing, she was already hugging Suzy.

“Suzy I missed you so much…” _____ said and sobbed on her shoulder.

Suzy’s lip trembled and she burst into tears as well, joining _____.

Soft gasps filled the class as they stared at the touching scene in front of them. The two girls who never cried in front of everybody, was now crying in front of many people. People gathered to watch what happened.

“I miss you too, _____...” she hugged her back tightly.

B.A.P, excluding Daehyun, was about to enter their crowded class.

“Hey move over” Yongguk’s deep voice commanded and the students moved aside.

5 of them entered and saw Suzy and _____ hugging each other, crying.

~~~~~~~~~~

-Lunch Break-

“Sooo girls mind telling us what happened?” Secret and B.A.P; but no Jung Daehyun, asked at the two girls who were grinning mischievously.

“Noona pleaseeeeeeeee~~~~~” Zelo asked cutely, looking at the two with puppy eyes.

“………fine” _____ gave up and sighed.

“Bae Suji tell them” _____ commanded playfully.

“Aye sir!” Suzy saluted seriously.

Then both of them broke into a fit of laughter. After calming down, Suzy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter