Mentally Jealous

Fake Love to Real Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdWuPmXX0w

------------------------------------

The next day was a full scheduled day for BEAST. Kikwang and Yoseob were filming for Oh! My School while the others had their own activitites. Junhyung just finished a radio guesting and was on his way to pick up Kikwang and Yoseob. Junhyung sent a text message to Yoseob saying that he was on his way.

Yoseob, who was saying bye to the other casts of Oh! My School felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out. He read the message from Junhyung and called Kikwang. The van of BEAST arrives in front of KBS and Junhyung opens the door and waits outside. Then he saw Kikwang and Yoseob walking out of the building close with one another. 

Junhyung eyes the two of them and immediately goes back inside the van. Kikwang and Yoseob saw Junhyung and called him. "Hyung! Were you waiting long?" Kikwang asked knowing that Junhyung didn't like to be kept waiting. "Aniyo. I just got here." Junhyung replied coldly and making himself occupied with using his phone. 

Kikwang entered the van and sat in the back, the other manager sat in the back also so Yoseob sat in the middle with Junhyung. Yoseob checks his phone for other messages and Junhyung looks his way. "Why are they so close...last filming Kikwang was about to kiss Yoseob...aish this kids..." he thought.

 


Are you lost inside the maze? About that, the key to open you up
Inside the layers that keep piling up from the daily tricks
Oh I just wanna tell you I'm in danger now