Moody

Fake Love to Real Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdCFQm68dw

------------------------------------------------

The next day, BEAST had a free day off. Doojoon and Dongwoon went out to eat, Hyunseung and Kikwang went to the gym while Junhyung and Yoseob were left at home. Junhyung was on twitter as usual while Yoseob was watching tv shows. Junhyung got off his laptop and went out of the room to get coke. 

Yoseob stood up from the couch to also get something to drink. Junhyung walked in the kitchen first and Yoseob was right about to enter. Junhyung opened the refridgerator door and without realizing it, he accidentally hit Yoseob on his head. "Ah!" Yoseob yelled in pain as touched his head. 

Junhyung looked up and slightly closed the door of the refridgerator. "Aish, why were you even standing there?" Junhyung asked, slightly annoyed. "I wasn't even standing there. You just happen to open the fridge door then I got hit." Yoseob said as he walked away from the door and went behind Junhyung.

"Could you get me some ice pack while you're there." Yoseob told Junhyung and Junhyung did what he was told. He got an ice pack out of the freezer and gave it to Yoseob. Then Junhyung got his drink, closed the fridge door and looked at Yoseob while opening his drink. "Next time, don't stand there." he said as he took a sip then walked off.

"I wasn't standing there! You hit me! And you didn't even say sorry!" Yoseob yelled at Junhyung but Junhyung didn't even listen to him. He went back into the room, closed the door and Yoseob was still in the kitchen rubbing his head with the ice pack and got himself a drink from the fridge. 

After that, he went back to the living room, sat ont he couch and continued watching while holding the ice pack on his head. The rest of the members came home and looked at Yoseob with an ice pack on his head. "Yoseob-ah why are you holding an ice pack?" Kikwang asked. "Junhyung hit me." Yoseob said casually.

"On purpose?" Hyunseung asked and he shook his head. "Aniyo. It was an accident. And he didn't even say sorry..." Yoseob mumbled. "If he doesn't say sorry, doesn't that mean he has something on his mind?" Dongwoon said. "Yup, he must be moody right now." Doojoon said as he made his way to the couch and sat beside Yoseob.

 

 

You pretended like it was nothing
Can't do anything about it 
Maybe you become a fool when you look at me

-------------------------------------------