Don't Know

Fake Love to Real Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbk_DoVIVI

-----------------------------------------------------

BEAST plus other CUBE artists went to KBS Music Bank to support and watch their youngest girl group member A PINK on their debut stage. As A PINK went on stage, everyone in back stage were screaming their heads off obviously showing their support for them. As their song started everyone kept on cheering except for one. 

Yoseob noticed Junhyung not cheering. So he goes to him and nudged him lightly. "Ya, show some support for your Dongsaengs." he said. Junhyung looked at Yoseob and chuckled. "I am showing support." Junhyung replied. "What kind of a support is that? You're just standing here not even cheering or even screaming their names." Yoseob said. 

"Aish! I don't know with you anymore." Yoseob said as he went back to watching A PINK's debut stage. Junhyung was watching them that's for sure, but he had his eyes on the girl that played as Junhyung's girl friend in their Beautiful music video. He kept his eyes on her as she sings on stage. 

 

After their performance, A PINK bowed to the audience then walked off stage. Once they were off stage, BEAST, 4Minute and Gina were all cheering loudly for their first debut performance. As the girls arrived in their room, everyone started chatting, taking pictures with each other while someone was just standing by the door watching one particular girl. 

Junhyung leans himself by the door and crossed his arms looking at one girl. This girl sees him and sneakily leaves the group and walks to him. "Oppa, how was our performance?" she asked. "Tch, could be better." Junhyung said coldly and noticed the girl's smile die down. 

"I was just kidding, silly kid." Junhyung said as he lightly nudged the girls head using his finger. "Oppa~!" the girl whined and made a face to Junhyung while he just chuckled. "Ya, Junhyung, Naeun, quit looking like a couple and come over here for a group picture." Doojoon said as he got ready to pose. 

Junhyung and Naeun looked at each other, smiled at each other then walked to where the group were. Everyone, including their managers gathered and struck a pose. One of the staff in KBS took their photo in Doojoon's phone while another one with their official photographer. 

Junhyung and Naeun stood beside each other and posed with peace signs. Yoseob looked at their direction and felt something weird inside him then looked back at the camera and pouted. 

 


But, don’t go away from me
Stand a little closer next to me
Can you stand close to me?

---------------------------------------

First chapter out~ 

Okay so, those last three lines up there are lyrics from A PINK's song. 
Just for this story I'll be putting lyrics from the songs that's in the chapters. 
So, it's up to you to think who feels that way ^^ 

Btw, how's the first chapter? ^^