Peach Blossom ~

Seven Flowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eminlvOXoQ&list=PLl35zVVLcD_N-49UHkq45XHTxT-o8qrMG&index=98




  I absently stared at the food in front of me. I poked some repulsively looking vegetables with my chopsticks.

"What are you waiting for?" Eunkwang asked while devouring his far more deliciously looking meal.

"How do you expect me to eat this?" I asked with a grimace on my face.

"Don't do that...you'll get wrinkles. It's called healthy food, you babo! You don't want to get fat, do you?"

"I'm not fat..."
"Well you might be if you countinue eating what I am eating now for example."

  I pushed the plate aside and decided to announce a hungry strike. Eunkwang looked at me dissapointed.
"That was a bit rude. I spent hours in making this for you. Fine, find something else to eat and get ready quickly." He said.

"Why?"

"Because we have to go out. What do you think? If you want to spend the whole week sitting on your lazy ...doesn't matter because you won't, miss! Now stand up!" Eunkwang ordered.

  I stood up, deeply sighing. How annoying! Eunkwang was cool but the boys ordering me around wasn't part of my plans for the week.

  After I changed into other pair of clothes, I went downstairs where Eunkwang was already walking around like crazy. He screamed when he saw me.

"What?" I jumped because he scared the freak out of me with his girly scream.

"What is this that you're wearing?" Shock was written all over his face.

   I looked down to my white dress. Then I realized what he meant. I screamed too. There was a huge whole on it. It was really interesting how come I didn't see it when I was putting it on.

"Nice dress!" Minhyuk who was passing by said.

"Shut up, Minhyuk! That's serious. I think we have given her the wrong room." Eunkwang facepalmed.

"What do you mean the wrong room?" I asked in horror.

"The moths in the wardrobe room." Ilhoon calmly stated.

"The what?!" I yelled at them.

    For some odd reason now all the 7 of them were downstairs staring at me and my teared up dress.

"Um Miweon....I think that all of your clothes might be eaten by now. There are moths in this particular wardrobe." Eunkwang explained nervously.

   What? So now they were telling me that only in MY wardrobe there are moths. Now that was fishy.

"Guys...you're kidding right?" I asked with a little hope they're playing some prank on me.

   Unfortunately they were looking at me all dead serious. So...

"HOW COME MY CLOTHES ARE ALL EATEN?"

    I ran down the stairs and grabbed Eunkwang by his collar.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?? It was you who showed me the room." If gazes would kill, Eunkwang must have been dead by now. He carefully removed my fingers from his clothes.

"I do realize it seems really suspicious, but it's not like that. Now let's go find you some new clothes. Mrs. Choi must have left some in her wardrobe."

   Eunkwang went upstairs with me following him. Hyunsik approached me.

"Actually Eunkwang probably just wants you to go around here with revealing clothes because Mrs. Choi doesn't have any other kind of clothes. To be honest, we all want this." He announced.

   I blinked. What did he just said? He grinned and winked at me. After I gaped at him he went back to the others. I shook my head and kept following Eunkwang to aunt's room. When I went in, he was already passionately going through the wardrobe. The blond guy quickly pulled out some clothes and put them in my arms. After that he pushed me into the nearby bathroom, telling me to change as fast as possible. I removed my own clothes and put the white shirt and red shorts Eunkwang gave me. Hm...everything seemed okay. I went out the bathroom only to see all of the boys standing in front. They were staring with some strange flash in their eyes. I looked at them suspiciously.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Minhyuk said and grinned widely.

"If you're ready, I suggest we get going." Eunkwang spoke.

  I nodded and let him take me out of the house. The black heels he insisted on weren't the most comfortable shoes but it was bearable.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked him while he was pushing me ahead of him.

"You'll see."

   We were just about to go out  from the garden when I heard Hyunsik's voice behind me.

"Miweon-ah!"

"What?" I turned around to face him.

"We can see through your shirt!"

   At first I didn't really realize what he said. Then the boys in the house started convulsing with laughter and that's when I got the meaning of his words. That idiot Eunkwang! I covered my chest with my arms and walked out of the garden as quickly as possible. Then I remembered what I was wearing and tried to get back. Eunkwang blocked my way.

"Move, you ! I have to change!" I tried to push him away. He had the guts to be laughing in my face right now.

"No, no....we're going to be late, no time for this!" The blond guy said and pushed me back to the street. He took me by the hand and started dragging me after him down the way.

"What are you doing? Let me go back to the house!" I tried to escape from his grip but that made the things worse. He turned around and grabbed my waist. Before I even realize anything he was carrying me on his shoulder.

"Seo Eunkwang, put me back down immediately!" I yelled at him.

   He kept laughing as I was punching him in the back. That didn't work. He just kept walking. We started passing by people who were looking weirdly at us.

"Put me down, people are staring at us!" I ordered.

"So what? They think you're my girlfriend, it's not something bad."

"I'm not your girlfriend, psycho!" I hit him once again.

   At last I realized there's no use in resisting. His grip on my thighs was too strong. I rested my chin on my hands as I was looking at what we were passing by. I really had no idea where Eunkwang was going. The people around would eventually stop watching us.

  After a few minutes of walking Eunkwang put me back down to my feet.

"Wow finally..." I complained.

"We're here." He ignored what I said.

   I looked around and saw a beauty salon in front of me.

"You're joking right?" I asked.

"Obviously not. What's so bad about it?"

"Like...everything!"

    I don't really enjoy going to places like that. You know, women look at me weirdly and start whispering to each other while staring at me. That's why I go there only if it's something really urgent.

"Oh please, women love those places!" Eunkwang stated and started pushing me towards the small building.

   I sighed and let him do whatever he wanted. And that included putting his arm around my waist. Not that I complain but...what was he even doing?

"Hello, ladies!" Eunkwang greeted everyone in the salon.

   There were actually a lot of girls and women there. There it goes - my suffering starts now. They all stared at him with a sparkle in their eyes and then they noticed me.

"Oppa, who's that?" One of the girls pouted while pointing at me.

"Sohyun-ah, be more polite. That's my girlfriend!" Eunkwang announced.

"Whaat?" I blurted.

   Eunkwang pinched me and I shut up. He was obviously plotting something. After the bombastic news that I'm his girlfriend, the "ladies" suddenly got kinder. Of course I could see in everybody's eyes they would kill me if they could. No surprise here, Eunkwang was super cool. Let's forget about the fact he embarassed me in front of the people on the streets just a while ago.

"Noona, will you take care of her?" He asked the hairdresser. She was a chubby woman in her 40s, but he still called her noona. Anyway, she seemed to like that. The woman immediately grinned at my "boyfriend".

"Of course, honey. It will be pleasure for me. What a cute girl!" The ahjumma smiled at me warmly.

"Thank you, noona. I'm leaving her in your skillful hands. You know what to do!" He winked and started walking towards the exit.

"Hey, are you leaving me?" I asked.

"Yes, I will come back for within 2 hours. Have fun, sweetheart!" The blond guy cheered and went outside. Great.... he left me alone with the harpies.

 

******

 

   After two hours, as promised, Eunkwang came back. I was seriously thinking that I was never going to get out of this place. Everyone was too kind and so fierce at the same time. I swear that the hairdresser pulled my hair a few times on purpose. The manicurist almost cut off the skin on my middle finger. The most disturbing part was that they wouldn't stop smiling while they were doing this. Creepy people. Wow Eunkwang was a big deal here.

  He went in the salon smiling brightly. He started talking to a few of the girls while he was paying the bill.

"Is everything okay, honey?" He asked as he took my hand.

"It's all perfect." I replied exhausted.

   Eunkwang waved his hand for a goodbye and leaded me out.

"You look gorgeous." He stated while staring at me.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"Hey what happened?"

"Your friends were a little too fierce."

"Oh I'm sorry. They're not my friends. They're my clients. Some of them are Ilhoon's and Minhyuk's. They're just a little jealous." Eunkwang explained.

"Just a little..." I repeated.

    He started laughing. I noticed he was still holding my hand.

"You can let go now. No need to pretend we're together anymore."

"Oh but I don't want to."

    I stared at him confused.

"You know, there's not need to pretend you like me. I won't get offended, I'm used to it." I said looking down.

"But I do like you. You are a little weird and you're shouting way too much but that's cute I guess. Also did you look at yourself? You're really pretty now. It's a pleasure for me to walk around holding your hand."

    I blushed because of his words. Aunt Gina taught them well. He was really kind. He could really make you feel loved.

    Eunkwang noticed something and pulled me in that direction. He was going to a peach tree nearby. It's branches were heavy with blossom and they were lower than usual. Eunkwang approached the tree and reached out for the blossom. He snapped a twig covered with the pretty pink flowers. The blond guy picked one of them and tucked it in my hair. He passed me the rest. I twiddled it in my hands. It was really pretty.

    I looked up to Eunkwang and smiled at him. He stared in my eyes and gently caressed my cheek with his fingers. He planted a light and innocent kiss on my lips. I made a step back when he parted from me but he pulled me back into his arms.

"Let's go home!" Eunkwang said and took my hand, leading me back to the house.