Welcome to the Mansion!

Seven Flowers

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eSyvDVSIyk

I looked at the large mansion in front of me. The taxi left and soon there was nobody but me on the road.  I sighed and pushed the gates. I stepped in a beautiful garden, full of roses and some other flowers I couldn't recognize. I started dragging my suitcase towards the front door of the house (and I squashed a few of the flowers which were in my way). My handbag was constantly falling off my shoulder which made it even harder to pull that damned suitcase. I tried to lift it because of the stairs right in front of the house. I almost succeeded in this undertaking, until I bumped into someone. I lost my balance and tripped over the stupid luggage. Now I was sitting on the ground, with my legs on the suitcase.

"Are you alright?" The person I bumped in asked.

"No, I'm not! Watch where you go, bullhead!" I yelled at him.

   Then I looked up and stared at him with my deathly gaze. Too bad that he was super hot and I just scolded him for my own clumsiness.

"I'm sorry, miss. I really didn't see you." He said.

   I snorted and tried to get back to my feet. Unsuccesfully. I fell again.

   The stranger seemed to enjoy the whole situation. He was laughing a little.

"What's so funny?" I snapped at him.

   He kept back his smile and grabbed my hands pulling me back to my feet. Now he was inches away from my face. I kept staring at him suspiciously. But then he smiled and looked into my eyes and I totally melted like a jelly.  Okay, I swear he was going to kiss me, but then he just backed away and took my suitcase, without saying a word. What a douche bag...what a handsome douche bag! He didn't turn back so I just decided to follow him into the mansion.

  I stepped into a large room, full of sofas, armchairs and other comfy-looking furniture. It was really cozy. I saw a few women sitting over there, drinking and laughing at something.

  The stranger left my luggage aside and went straight to the women. He immediately put on his charming smile. The ladies got even louder when he appeared - well I totally understand them. If I was them I wouldn't just stare at him. Wait a minute, that's exactly what I did just a minute ago. Because I'm retarded. I sighed at my stupidity and started pulling my suitcase in the opposite direction.

  The house seemed really big, but I couldn't find aunt or anyone else. I tried to open a few doors, but they were all locked. That started to seem like a horror movie. Okay, I was totally expecting the killer to whisper something creepy in my ear.

   While the storyline in my head kept developing, finally one of the doors was unlocked. I rushed in and closed the door loudly. The light was dim and I squinted my eyes to see better. I stared before me and my jaw dropped. So basically #1 smoking hot half- guy was giving a massage to #2 smoking hot fully (unfortunately) clothed guy.

"Ugh your shoulders are so tense!" Guy #1 complained.

   The other one just rolled his eyes and reached for the pack of cigarettes in front of him. Then they both noticed me and my opened mouth.

"Ilhoon, is that your client? She's a little early." The half- guy said, measuring me with his eyes.

"Not really. I don't know her. She's like our age." The one who was apparently Ilhoon stood up.

   I finally managed to close my mouth when he approached me. He leaned his hand on the door behind me and stared in my eyes. Oh that must be some kind of a "hello" here!

"Uh would you.." I tried to move away from him, but he blocked my way.

   His fingers ran quickly through my hair, then touched my face. Then he leaned in and placed a light kiss on my lips. If I wasn't in such an uncomfortable situation, I was going to fangirl till the end of my days. The time wasn't really right for this. After all he was one of the hottest guys I've ever seen.

"Ilhoon, don't be such a bad-mannered boy and leave something for me too." The half- guy called out from the corner of the room.

   Ilhoon obediently backed away and let the other one shove me against the nearby wall.

Guy #1 had an awesome body. Seriously, I could just stared at him all day. I think he kind of got the idea since I couldn't take my eyes off his abs.

"Guys, please control your hormons!"

   Aunt Gina. Seriously, aunt, that was the most inappropriate moment for you to appear.

"Hyunsik, dress yourself, please! How many times I've told you that you're going to get sick?"

   He backed away from me and went to put on his shirt. Goodbye, abs. It was a pleasure to meet you.

"Ilhoon, you look like a sad puppy! Your hyung snatched the meat away again, didn't he?" Aunt mocked him. He just stared at the floor sadly.

   My aunt just called me 'meat'....for real...

"Aww, my lovely niece! What happened to you?" Aunt asked after she hugged me.

"Your boys are trying to me."

"Oh, don't be like that! They're just playing!"

   Then she started laughing hysterically. I have a great family....

"Mrs. Gina, is that your niece?" Hyunsik asked. He didn't button his shirt. He was trying to kill me.

"Yes, isn't she pretty?" Aunt replied, pinching my cheek.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you then, miss! I belive we have mistaken you with someone else." Hyunsik apologized and kissed my hand. Ilhoon was just dully observing from his corner.

"Ah...it's okay, I guess..." I said while blushing in thousand shades of red.

"See, they're good guys?" My aunt assured me.

    She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room with my suitcase. Some woman around her 40s passed us by. I shook my head....so those two have just mistaken me with this fat lady. How come!

"Miweon, as you may already know, those were Hyunsik and Ilhoon. I'll introduce you to the others." My aunt said excitedly.

"Let's hope they're not again..." I murmured.

    We passed by the laughing ladies.

"Minhyuk, tell the others to come upstairs" My aunt said to the guy who left me in the garden.

He stared at me and I saw him containing his laughing again. Idiot...

   I faced the problem with the stairs and the luggage once again too.

"Just leave it here, someone will bring it eventually." Aunt stated while looking at my suitcase problem.

   I did that and followed her upstairs. I admit that the interior was amazing. Aunt pushed one wood-carved door and dragged me in.

   I saw 4 guys in. For my relief they were all dressed up (I don't want a nosebleed after all) and they were all extremely good-looking.

"Miweon-ah, meet my boys! Guys, this is my niece, Miweon." Aunt announced.

   They all looked at me and smiled warmly. That was heaven. In my whole life I didn't have so much attention from the other gender that I had in a one day.

"So, this sleeping guy over there is Changsub." Aunt said, pointing at the boy who was lying on the bed.

"I'm not sleeping, Mrs. Gina! I'm not!" He whined.

"Yeah,sure. This is..."

"I'm Seo Eunkwang! It's a pleasure to meet you!" The blond guy had already approached me and didn't let aunt introduce him. He was now holding my hands, smiling at me. There was something weird in his excitement but...hey...he was really cute!

"Yes, thank you, Eunkwang....This is Peniel. He's from Chicago, can you believe??" Aunt pointed at another guy. He winked at me and smiled.

"And this is Sungjae. He's still studying though. Anyway he'll be better soon."

   The tall guy who appeared to be Sungjae smiled shyly at me and waved. Oh he was so handsome...and cute at the same time. It was almost heart-breaking how someone can be that good-looking.

"Miweon, the reason I called you to stay with us is that I'm really worried about you. There must be a reason why all of your boyfriends dump you."

    Good one, aunt. Discredit me in front of the good-looking guys. -.-'

"So I decided to help you. Those guys here know eveything that would make a girl attractive in the eyes of a boy. They meet numerous hideous women daily, they know what a girl shouldn't do in front of a guy. Too bad that they can't complain about this!"

    Aunt started laughing hysterically again. The guys just stared at her. It must be really hard to live with aunt all the time.

"Actually I'm leaving you with them for a week. Your uncle just insists on spending more time with me and since I can't just leave the guest house to anyone...you're going to manage it. The boys will help you with the rest. I'm leaving for Jeju tomorrow. When I come back next week I want to see that my guest house is still here and you have become a real lady. Understood, everyone?"

    The guys nodded in agreement. My jaw dropped - she's leaving me here?! With those handsome guys?! On one hand that sounded really good, but on the other - how come?

"Alright, Miweon! I'm going to pack my things now....Guys, watch over her for me, please!"
"We will, mrs. Gina!" They all said in one voice.

     With those words aunt went out and closed the door.

"Soooo, what are we going to do now?" Peniel asked.

    I let out a sigh - it was going to be a looooooong week.