The Memory

Happy Anniversary

" Seunghyun...  "

 

 

 

" Do you still love me? "

 

The words hung in the air like a piece of thread.

Would she ever get an answer?

 

She turned to face him, cross-legged. She gently reached out to touch him. Arranging the flowers around him and making sure that everything was neat.

" I love you, " he said in her memories.

 

I think I lied when I said I could live without you

I throw away my feelings but I still miss you as I fall asleep

 

His words made her smile. Just like always.

 

~~~~

 

" I'll miss you. Do you really have to go without me?"

" Bom. My sister needs me... I know you need me too but I know that you're strong. My sister needs me there to fight this. So that she'll live and she can see you again. She doesn't want you to see her in this state and make you worried. Don't worry. I'll- I mean.. We'll be back. I promise."

Bom nodded her head and wiped her tears hastily.

His words had comforted her somehow. She knew the pain that he was going through. She had lost her father at a young age but it was better than seeing the person you love die slowly in font of your eyes.

She wanted to help him but she knew she couldn't. She felt useless.

" Come on now. Don't look upset. Here," he said and handed her a locket.

Inside, was a picture of them together. She stared at it in awe. It was golden and heart-shaped. She looked up and saw that Seunghyun had the same.

" I know that a locket doesn't suit me at all," he chuckled. " But in this way, we'll somehow stay together no matter how far apart we are."

Bom couldn't help but smile. Her heart was beating fast and she couldn't wipe the grin off her face.

He slowly cupped her chin and tilted her head upwards to look at him. He kissed her forehead before saying goodbye.

 

~~~~

 

Bom instinctively reached out to her neck to grab hold of the very same locket that hung daintily on her neck.

" Oh. I almost forgot! "

She placed the purple wrapped box at Seunghyun's side. It was quite small but appeared sweet.

It was his anniversary gift.

" You're probably wondering what it is right? Here. Let me open it for you. "

 

It was a locket identical to hers.

" You made me keep it for you that morning remember?

 

 

 

 

... the day you had the accident. "

 

 

[A/N:] Wanted to update this two days ago but I didn't have time.

 Yesterday, I tried to as well but there was no internet connection so I took a long nap. When I woke up, I had to rush with my homework ><

Aaaaaahhhhh! I'm sorry for the wait! Hope you liked it though! I think the next chapter is the last one.

Thanks for subscribing and feel free to comment. Good or bad :3

 

Bye!~ <3