Hello Stranger

Is This Fate? (HIATUS)

Taeyeon went over to Jessica and Sooyoung's table, a discouraged look now on her face as she took notice of Sooyoung. The two friends told her their orders then the short waitress walked off, a sad sigh escaped her lips. Tiffany noticed the sad waitress, a sort of victorious smile appearing.

 

'One down. Now to hope that this giant isn't her girlfriend.'

 

Tiffany thought while she pretended to listen to her father talk to her aunt and uncle about something, stealing glances of the beautiful girl that kept looking to her.

 

Jessica continued to have some small talk with Sooyoung while they waited for their food, sending over a smile every now and then to the Tiffany girl who was practically staring at her thru the corner of her eye. Sooyoung noticed that her friend was only partially listening to her talk, leans over the table slightly and flicking Jessica on her forehead.

 

"Ooooow! What was that for Soo?!"

 

The older of the two whined and pouted, rubbing her forehead as the other laughed, taking a glance around to see what creature that Jessica had laid her eyes on. She finally found Tiffany who was now busy eating be looking at Jessica and a sly smile came to her, turning back to Jessica.

 

"Aah unnie you're checking someone out aren't you?"

 

Jessica's face suddenly turned red at Sooyoung's words, but she nodded her head in an innocent fashion which made Sooyoung's smile start to even get bigger. Sooyoung took a few glances to Tiffany and nodded her head in approval while Jessica looked to her friend cluelessly.

 

"Shes cute and looks like she would be your type Sica."

 

Sooyoung said as her eyes widen happily at the sight of Taeyeon coming with their food to their table, helping her with the food before she started to chow down on all the food. Jessica lifted her brow while watching her friend devoured the food like it was nothing, slowly eating her own food as she nodded her head as she actually agreed with her friend.

 

"So how should i approach the beautiful creature Sooyoungie?"

 

Jessica asked her friend who easily ate all of her food already while Jessica was only half way done with just her one plate of food. Sooyoung leaned back, putting her finger to her lip.

 

"Hmm well lets see..."

 

The younger one leaned over the table as she started to talk to Jessica about various ways to talk to Tiffany, while Tiffany arched her brow wondering what those two were talking about.

 

-10 minutes later...

 

Sooyoung suddenly heard her phone start to ring as she took it out, looking at the text that was sent to her and letting out a sigh.

 

"Ah looks like work wants me. Too bad, i was starting to get more ideas to help you."

 

Sooyoung did a sad pout while Taeyeon came back with the bill for the food. Jessica chuckled, patting her best friend on the shoulder.

 

"Don't worry Soo. If this attempt is unsucessful, you can tell me your other ways to get girls the next time we have lunch alright?"

 

Jessica said, taking out her wallet as she paid for their lunch and the two friends stood up and gave each other a hug before Sooyoung left for work. Jessica walked over to bathroom so she could decide on how to talk to Tiffany.

 

"Hello stranger. Aren't you beautiful?"

 

Jessica jumped in surprised when she noticed that the Tiffany girl was now in the bathroom with her. Both of the girls turned red and Jessica looked down shyly.

 

"I'm sorry i said that out loud..."

 

Tiffany bit down on her lip which made Jessica giggle and shake her head.

 

"Its alright i was thinking the same thing about you actually."

 

Jessica smiled widely but from her words, Tiffany's face turned even more red.

 

"I'm Jessica Jung by the way."

 

"Its nice to meet you Jessi! I'm Tiffany Hwang."

 

Tiffany smiled widely which caused her eyes to turn in to crescents, Jessica started to blush again as Tiffany already made her a nickname even though they had just met a second ago and that her eye smiles were really cute to her.

 

"Its nice to meet you too Tiff. Are you from around here?"

 

Jessica asked as she gave the other a bit of a smile that only made Tiffany more red than she already was. She noticed instantly that she was blushing, causing her to chuckle. It took Tiffany about a minute to finally stop blushing so much and to talk again.

 

"Uhm yeah! I actually live close by. And i wouldn't mind showing you around."

 

Tiffany said with a nervous smile on her face as Jessica was a bit surprised from what she said.

 

"Sure Tiff. Lets start going then."

 

Jessica smiled, linking her arm with Tiffany's, the two of them walking out of the bathroom with one girl who was still blushing and another was smiling wide because she was able to meet Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon noticed the duo walking out of the bathroom and started to sulk even more as she became more discouraged but also a bit jealous as she watched them, sighing quietly.

 

'Ugh I shouldn't have assumed that the giant she was with was her girlfriend or I would havr her on me like that.'

 

Taeyeon thought, continuing her work while Jessica and Tiffany stopped by the table that Tiffany was sitting at.

 

"Appa! Me and my friend have to go ok? I'll see you later on at home!"

 

Tiffany said, pulling Jessica with her before Tiffany's father could even say a word. Mr. Hwang watched his daughter walk out of the restaurant with a so called friend of hers.

 

 

A/N: once again, another short chapter. I'm so sorry, I have to worry about school and stuff. 

So other than apologizing, I figured out the pattern I'm going to use for this multi shot story!

And this is based off the number of comments for the couple so here is the pattern.

JeTi (obviously.), SooSic and lastly, TaengSic.

I'll try to update more ok?

oh also, gif is from 092252.tumblr.com