meeting you 2

Message for you

" Hi......I'm you, known as HoneyLeaf to you, come in ..it must be cold outside" You stepped aside letting Kevin enter the shop" Don't mind the mess I had to finish some last minute arrangement for a wedding party thats in two days..figured i'd get it out of the way, this way" You locked the door behind you and walked up the stairs to your apartment with Kevin right behind you" it's much warmer in here."

Kevin walked in and looked around, there wasn't much in your apartment, a bedroom with a bed, a living room with a couch, a television and a laptop, a kitchen with a dining table and that was it, aside from the flower paintings."wow your house is pretty spacious..."

" Please have a seat...uhm do you want coffee? tea?"

" I'd like some of that herbal tea you mentioned in one of our texting sessions" He smiled as he took his coat off putting it on a chair but sitting on the couch himself.

You handed him a cup of herbal tea and sat down next to him, your hands were shaking so much that the contents of your cup nearly spilled.

" Are you ok_____?" He asked a bit worried, you nodded" Just..never had a guy over aside from my father" You smiled a bit akwardly" By the way you seem really familiar even though I havent met you before.."

" Ah right...well im in the group called Ukiss."

Where had you heard that name before, then you remembered, you went to a U-kiss concert a while back" AH! I remember! I saw you guys live! you were great!"

" Yeah you seemed to be having alot of fun"

" You..saw me?"

" Yeah" Kevin looked away" ...I saw you alright...I fell for you there."

"Fell for me?"

" That day when we were preforming at one point we had a point where we were introducing ourselves and just making small talk....I saw you then..you were so radiant..and how I got your email..I...kinda..asked your friend...and she helped me..." He mumbled

" Oh..oh.." You turned away blushing" so...you like me?..so thats why the entire email buddy thing?"

' I'm sorry! I know it was in such a round about way.!"

" It's fine, I mean your from a kpop group...a celeb basically, finding someone who'd like you for you is hard right?.....So I kinda understand that you went in this roundabout way....this way I got to know you before I knew who you were right?" You said as you looked at him, He looked at you surprised by the level of understanding you were showing.

" So you're not angry?"

" Nope....but let's keep this our secret ok? don't want crazy fans to come to my house threatening me.."

" it'll be our secret!" He smiled linking pinkies with you.

 

THUS ROMANCE WAS BORn..

A/N: Sorry I wanted to do stuff semi fluff since I wrote a boat load of before XD