Mailing Mailing!

Message for you

Over the next few days you'd find youself texting this WooAngel in your lunch breaks and such, you talked about alot of things like the weather,flowers,animals all sorts of things, you also learned that he was in the entertainment industry, what he did he never told you.

Every once in a while when he would feel sad about something you'd send him photo's of flowers you bred in your shop that had a meaning behind them that would cheer him up.

Even though you'd never met this WooAngel, you felt as if you knew him for ages, since you two hit it off right away, even when going to bed you would stay up to text with him.

And that day was no different, you were already in bed but were still texting with him.

Honeyleaf: So my father got completely hammered right, he walks over to my friend, sits down on one knee and goes like;Will you marry me?

WooAngel:Seriously?!?

HoneyLeaf: Ahuh, my mom went completely mental and hit him going like: ITS A GUY! If you're gonna get drunk atleast ask a girl! and you're already married you idiot, she was venting her rage for hours

WooAngel: Your poor mother, that must've shocked her

Honeyleaf: You mean poor dad, his cheeks were still red the day after during breakfast hehehe

WooAngel: Honeyleaf. thanks for becoming my penpal

Honeyleaf: Thanks for still being my penpal even after all the weird stuff I've been telling you

WooAngel: Im dorming with six other guys here I've seen ALOT of weird stuff so I can handle alot believe me.

Honeyleaf: Wow isn't that hard? well Im tired I got a long day ahead of me tomorrow so I'm heading off for now ok?

WooAngel: Ok goodnight! sleep tight don't let the bedbugs bite!

Honeyleaf:Haha goodnight WooAngel rest wel and work hard!

With that you put the cellphone next to your alarm clock seeing it had already become 2am" Aish.....that's a problem...guess I gotta go to sleep really fast now..I'm going to be cranky in the morning I guess."

And that you were however this time WooAngel cheered you up by sending a picture of one of his dormmate's dogs

" Nutcase.." You smiled and went back to work texting him ever now and then.