Email 1

Message for you

It was a bright  sunny, yet very cold december morning.

This morning it was so cold that even your room was cold while you had the heat on in your room.
You had gotten up, taken a long warm showers(Yay for warm showers on cold winter days!) and gotten dressed.
Your breakfast consisted of a cup of herb tea with herbs you grew yourself and a bowl of rice with dried bonito flakes, sure you had enough food but you weren't that good with breakfast in the morning so a medium sized bowl of rice with dried bonito flakes was just enough to fill your stomach and keep you going till lunchtime.

Now came the most annoying of your job, putting the heavy displays and flowers outside, not all flowers and plants were displayed outside but a part was.

" you! Goodmorning" You turned to see who was greeting you to see it was the local baker on his way to the bakery" Sure is cold today isn't it?"

" Yeah it is,be careful on the way to the baker, we wouldn't want you to be injured, especially now your wife is expecting!" You smile putting the last flowers on display" Have a good day!"

The day passed by as usual, untill lunch time you would have alot of customers that usually consister from elderly people then after lunch time you usually got other customers aswell like Salary men that forgot the anniversary of their wedding and would quickly come in to buy a bouquet in hopes to make it up to their significant others and once in a while a few little kids would also stop by, they never had alot of money to buy alot of flowers but they'd always come once a month to buy a flower for their mother to thank her for being a good mother.

As you watched the children leave you saw on the clock that it was time to close up, so you started carrying the plants and flowers inside, being extra careful where to place them and where to place the displays.
Then you watered the plants, carefully checking if they had bugs or dead leaves that needed to be removed.

Lastly you checked your stock on pots,gardening tools and such and when you were finally done with doing that you looked on the clock to see it was already 7 o clock, you were a bit on the late side for dinner today, your stomach would make sure you'd know that as your stomach emitted a loud growling noise.

" Ah...well time to eat' You smiled and locked the shop up before walking up to your apartment.

Today's dinner was chicken soup and a baguette since you were feeling a bit under the weather due to the cold winter, nothing beats a good chicken soup to warm you up.

You sat down on the couch  with your bowl of soup somewhat warming your lap and your laptop next to you, you turned it on to check if you had any mail from your parents,since you moved out of the house at an early age you had to promise them to email them once a week so they'd know how you were doing.

You saw your parents had sent you an email again as they did every week, so you opened it.

" Dearyou, Good to hear that you're doing well, the photo you included of you in the shop was very cute we hope to come visit very soon"

You smiled, the smile somewhat fading when you read the next line.

" P.S.: We hope you've found your significant other by then."

You sighed and clicked the email away, your parents were good people but they were somewhat under the impression that you werent happy without a significant other.
Which wasn't true, it was lonely sometimes but generally you were happy.
You had no high debts to pay or anything, nice friends, the people in the neighbourhood were also very kind even the shop had gotten popular.

But your parents were still worried you werent happy, you just assumed its just your parents being worried.

when you went through the rest of your mail you noticed another email:

Sender:

" Uhm hi, I know you don't know me and stuff but...do you want to be email buddies with me?"
" No this isn't one of those you know shady things I promise I'll even give you my phone number" And indeed a phone number was included.

You slightly tilted your head to the side" Well it's not as if I have anything to lose right?" You started typing a response email to this WooAngel.

" Hello WooAngel, Nice to meet you I am Honeyleaf, of course I'll be your email buddy ^^, just out of curiousity though how did you find this email?"

You clicked send and almost inmediatly you got a response email from WooAngel.

" I just kind of scrolled through a list of email adresses until I found one that spoke to me, sorry if I seem creepy, but I needed something to pass time when I'm not at work, so an email buddy seemed like the right thing"

You slightly laughed and made a response email.

" Well nice to meet you then let's get along ^^"

Again a response email from WooAngel

" Yes let's!"

 

A/N: Ok chapter 1 done