I like you, you and no one else

I LIKE YOU, there is nothing more to say…

 

“She just doesn’t stop following me!” Junsu shouted frustrated to his best friend.

 

Since Yoochun was in other class, Li Yin was happy all the time because she sat next to Junsu.

 

But the other was annoyed. She wasn’t helping him at all!

 

When he talked to the other girls that seemed to start changing the concept they had about him,

Li Yin always appeared and made them remember that he was CUTE!

 

Suddenly Junsu felt someone pulling his shirt.

He turned and saw Li Yin smiling happily.

 

“Li Yin…” He said emotionless.

 

She looked at him with curious eyes.

 

“Why do you keep following me?...There are many guys in this school….

and I’m sure that your brother like them more than me…” He said pulling her

to a circle of guys that was formed at the back of the classroom.

 

But she stood strong and looked at Junsu with an annoyed look.

 

“I like you!” She moved her hands.

 

Junsu just looked at her, because he didn’t understand.

 

I (she pointed to herself) LIKE (she put her hands in a heart shape) YOU (she pointed Junsu)

 

“Aish!...why?...Eunhyuk is better than me…he can rap and dance…and well, you should like him!”

He said and pushed her to him and they almost fell.

 

“Sorry” Eunhyuk said and helped Li Yin to stand up properly.

 

She bowed slightly and smiled.

Then she turned to look at Junsu, but she just saw him running outside classroom.

She crossed her arms and pouted.

 

Suddenly Jaejoong entered the classroom and smacked Eunhyuk head.

But before he could complain Jaejoong already pushed him to the other side of the class.

 

“Hi Li Yin….Yoochun sent me to pick you…let’s go.”

 

“This is the BETTER guy my oppa wants for me? A PLAYER!?” Li Yin thought angrily.

She turned to look at Jaejoong angrily and started walking to the door.

 

On the other side Junsu stopped at the main door of the school.

This situation was turning him crazy.

It was almost a week since Li Yin appeared and she seemed to be obsessed with him.

If he didn’t have enough problems with Yoochun, he had to escape from her every time he appeared.

 

“Yah Dolphin!” Jaejoong shouted at him.

 

Junsu was angry….he was tired of being called like that.

So he turned prepared to start a fight when he found Jaejoong and Li Yin,

and he had his arm around Li Yin’s shoulders and was smirking.

 

Junsu was amazed. So Jaejoong and Li Yin were together?

 

“What’s with the stupid face?!....You didn’t believe she liked you for real, didn’t you?”

 

Junsu wasn’t sure of what to answer. She told him…well WROTE and SHOWED him that she liked him….but….

 

Li Yin, on the other side was completely uncomfortable with the position.

She started pulling herself away, but Jae held her strong.

 

But she stopped pulling when Junsu didn’t say a word.

She felt sad.

 

“He didn’t understand I like him?” She thought.

 

Junsu looked down confused and was going to leave when someone pulled his arm.

 

Suddenly he felt someone’s breathe on his ear.

 

And with a faint voice, but at the same time sweet voice, he heard.

 

“I li.ke you, y.ou and no one el.se…” and Li Yin kissed him on the cheek again.

He gulped and turned to look at her.

 

But she was already running outside the school were Yoochun waited for her.

 

He looked at Jaejoong who was in front of him, and a smirk appeared on his face.

He won. He beat Jaejoong. Li Yin didn’t like Jaejoong. She liked him!

But apart from that he felt confused.

 

CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........she liked him……………but DID HE LIKE HER? 

.........................................................................................................................................

(A/N) OK...maybe you are confused because Li Yin talked, but she isn´t really mute, she had an accident as it was explained in one of the previous chapters....When she ´talks´ is more like a whisper and the words are cut, so she can´t really talk aloud.

But she did talk to confess to Junsu XD...!!!