I like you, I can’t help it

I LIKE YOU, there is nothing more to say…

 

When they arrived to the cafeteria, Eunhyuk waved his arms up and down to call Junsu’s attention.

When he saw his best friend calling him, he tried to escape, but Li Yin’s grip was surely strong.

 

He shook his head and smiled sadly to his best friend.

The other understood and went to look for an empty table, but the only one available was the ugly girl`s table.

He sighed. This wasn’t supposed to be a better year?

 

Junsu sat awkwardly in Yoochun’s table and the other one was looking at him with a smirk.

Junsu didn’t understand why until

 

SMACK! ……………“OUCH!” Junsu shouted in pain.

 

“You dolphin voice, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN OUR TABLE?” Jaejoong appeared with a bunch of girls at his side.

 

“Jae, I will explain you later, sit down now and I don’t want the crowd near Li Yin...” Yoochun said tiredly.

 

“OK….ok girls….your oppa has to eat, so now….” He said…caressing the cheek of one of the girls…

“my goodbye kiss…”

One by one the girls approached him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

Li Yin looked at him confused.

“Oppa…why all the girls kiss him?....”

Yoochun ruffled her hair and smiled.

 

Then all the girls approached him and started pulling his arms trying to catch his attention.

“Yoochun oppa….why are you so cold to us today??”

 

Junsu looked at Jaejoong and Yoochun with jealousy.

Why the girls couldn’t approach like that to him?

 

He pouted at the thought and suddenly he felt something warm on his cheek.

He turned to the side and saw a smiling Li Yin giggling silently.

SHE-JUST-KISSED-HIM-ON-THE-CHEEK!

 

“YAH! YOU DOLPHIN!....HOW YOU DARE!” Yoochun shouted hitting the table with his two hands and standing up.

 

Junsu was sure he was going to be dead before the day ended.

But he had decided to change and this was a perfect opportunity to show

that he was now a cool and strong guy….NOT CUTE!

 

Jae smirk knowing what was coming next, but against all bets,

Junsu stood up and looked at Yoochun with piercing eyes.

 

The cafeteria turned silent. Everyone was looking at them. Nobody dared to mess with JaeChun….!

 

“What? You believe you can hit me?” Yoochun asked in a confident tone.

 

Junsu remained silent. HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NEXT!

 

Li Yin looked at Junsu with sad eyes. Why her cutie guy looked so angry?

She didn’t like him looking like that…..

 

And what was the big problem by kissing him on the cheek?  

All the girls kissed Jae on the cheek….

 

Junsu smirked. That was the only think that appeared on his mind and it gave him confidence.

 

But Yoochun didn’t like that at all.

 

“Don’t believe that because you try to look like us,

you are going to be more popular or girls are going to see you as a cool guy…”

 

And suddenly he raised his fist and was about to hit Junsu on the face, when he heard a faint sob.

 

He turned to his side and saw Li Yin with watering eyes.

He looked at her with shocking eyes and suddenly she went and hugged Junsu.

Junsu’s body was completely tense because of the previous event, but he froze when she hugged him.

He gulped and didn’t respond to the hug.

People started whispering and Yoochun was more than mad.

 

He pulled Li Yin away from Junsu and after looking at him with anger he shouted.

“Li Yin, what are you doing? Don’t go near him AGAIN!...

.He is a stupid duck dolphin who I hate! You should be with a better guy!”

 

Li Yin looked at Junsu who was still in shock.

A STUPID DUCK DOLPHIN WHO I HATE!....She frowned at that thought.

He was cute and she loved his voice even if she just heard it at class when the teacher asked him a question.

She didn’t care if her brother hated him.

She liked him. She liked him very much!

Since the first time she saw him at the school door with his adorable cheeks, she liked him!

She couldn’t help to like him.

 

So returning to were Yoochun was shouting.

 

She shook his head.

“No! Oppa, I like him!”

“WHAT???!!!” Yoochun shouted and all the students looked at him wondering what she said with her hands.

“YOU LIKE HIM???!!!!”

And now the entire cafeteria shouted: “WHAT??????????????”