Cute Couple

1+1= Gwiyomi

"Aigoo...cute." Eunhyuk's mum smiled as she snapped a picture of the two kids sleeping. Donghae was holding onto Eunhyuk protectively as Eunhyuk snuggled into Donghae's chest. "They'll be a cute couple when they grow up..." She giggled. She walked out and went to make breakfast. 
Eunhyuk's eyes slowly opened. He had heard what his mum had said. 
What does she mean cute couple? Donghae and I are just best friends... 
He wondered to himself. 

"Hm...Hyuk...kie..." Eunhyuk flinched when he heard Donghae. He lifted his head and saw Donghae, still sleeping. He sighed in relief. His friend was just sleep talking.
...
Sleep talking about him. 
Eunhyuk shook his head slightly. He slowly and gently pried Donghae's arms away from his waist and wriggled out of the bed, making sure that he didn't wake up. He rolled on the floor and did a ninja squat to seeif his best friend woke up. 
"Zzzz..."
...
No he hasn't. 
Eunhyuk grabbed some everyday clothes and went to the bathroom. Hae said that everything is about racing? Let's see him beat me now.  Eunhyuk thought evilly to himself. It was obvious that the maknae's personality was rubbing off on his hyung.  

Donghae's POV

"Mmm..."  I closed my arms, expecting to feel Hyukkie's body in my grasp. My eyes widened immediately when I realized that he wasn't. I sat up, looked left, right and then dashed out. 
"UMMA!!! HYUKKIE'S MISSING-" I stopped when I saw Hyukkie sitting there, eating breakfast.

"...good morning to you too Hae." Eunhyuk smiled.

I blinked a few times before running over and tackling him into a hug. "You made me worried!!" I hugged him tightly, maybe too tight seeming as he coughed. "OH! Good morning~" I chimed when I pulled away. 

"Geez Hae..." He sighed. "There's a thing called waking up early." 

"Hm. Still would've made me worried." I pouted.

"Hae ah, go change and brush your teeth. We're going to the shops later." Hyukkie's umma told me. I nodded happily and skipped off to the bathroom with the clothes that I was going to change into. 

20 minutes later...
"Oh...it's Kyuhyun and Sungmin." Umma told us. Hyuk and I lifted our heads up and saw Sungmin and Kyuhyun with their mums. Sungmin turned his head and immediately he beamed.

"Umma Umma!! It's Donghae and Eunhyuk!! Kyu look!!" Sungmin pointed at us while jumping. Their mums and Kyuhyun turned their heads and saw us. Sungmin  ran over and hugged the two of us. But before we knew it, the usually long hug was cut short as Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin away. 

"Aww You're such a kill joy, Kyuhyun!" Eunhyuk pouted.

"Kill joy?" I tilted my head.

"Someone who ruins happy moments." Sungmin explained. "And you," he pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks. "You're jealous huh?" 

"Hmph...who said I was..." Kyuhyun mumbled and looked away.

"OH OH!! Hyung! You know that Gwiyomi thing you taught me?! Hyukkie does it better than you do!!" I exclaimed. Hyukkie's eyes widened.  

"Really?" Sungmin raised his eyebrows. "Hyukkie~~" Sungmin chimed.

"Nu uh! I ain't doing it again!" Hyukkie protested and stepped back. 

"Aww...come on! Hyukkie!! Pweasee!!!" Sungmin showed his cute puppy dog eyes. I felt a fiery burning jealousy build inside me. I wasn't going to lose. 

"Hyukkie!!! Pwease!!! Do it for me???" I grabbed Hyukkie's hands and used my puppy dog eyes. I saw his eyes widened. His face started to go pink as he nodded. 

"F-Fine...only for Hae..." Hyukkie mumbled.

"Chyeah!!"I cheered. "Thank's Hyukkie!"I hugged him.

"R-Right..." Hyukkie muttered. He quickly shook his head and started to do the same thing he did yesterday. Once he had finished he ran into my arms. "ARGHH That was so embarrassing Hae!!!!!" He shouted into my chest.

"Embarrassing??? I think you mean cute!"I grinned. I turned to Minnie Hyung. "See hyung? Wasn't  Hyukkie good!?"

"He is-" 

"But obviously my Minnie is cuter." Kyuhyun interrupted Sungmin hyung. 

"Anniya, my Hyukkie is cuter." I smiled. 

"My Minnie." Kyuhyun walked closer.

"My Hyukkie." I started to do the same.
We walked too close as his forehead was on mine. He shot glares at me while I smiled and shot glares back. He muttered 'My Minnie.' over and over again.  Whilst I muttered 'My Hyukkie.' 
He clutched at my shirt collar as I did the same.

"W-Woah g-guys!!"Hyuk and Min rushed over. "Don't go any further." Sungmin hyung told us.
Kyuhyun backed out.

"Hmph...only if Sungminnie says so." He crossed his arms. 

"Really? Or is maknae scared?" I grinned evilly. 

"What!?"

"Mehrong~" 

"You-" Kyuhyun was about to attack me but Sungmin hyung held him back. 

"Donghae, don't tease Kyu." Hyukkie told me. "I don't want you two to fight." 

"Arasso~~~" I grinned and hugged Hyukkie from behind. "If my Hae says so~" 

"OH! HANNIE LOOK!!!! IT'S THE KIDS!!" We heard a loud voice shout. Almost immediately, we all knew who it was. 

"Heechul hyung..." We muttered in horror. Me and Hyukkie attempted to run away, but we couldn't. 

"Hyukkie! Hae!! Where are you going???!" 
Just from hearing his shouts like that, our feet were firm to the ground. 
Kyuyhun and Sungmin had attempted to hide behind the boxes of teddy bears, but Heechul had spotted them. 
"Kyuhyun~ Sungmin~ I see you~" He chimed. 
As if on cue, we all gulped.
Please save us Shisus. 

I, being the good natured one, turned around and greeted my hyung. "Hi Heechul hyung!" I flashed a grin. He smiled. He walked over and ruffled my hair.

"Aigoo my HaeBaby has great manners." He smiled. "Right Hannie?"

"Yup." Hangeng, his boyfriend, smiled. 
After hearing that, the other three turned around and greeted.

"Hi Hyungs!" They shouted together. 
Okay, why are we scared of this hyung, you ask? 
Well. Heechul hyung, is like putting all the evil characters from disney movies together, but at the same he has all the princesses looks. Yes. Princesses. For a guy, Heechul hyung is too pretty. So with his looks, he can easily get what he wants. And mostly, from us. Also since he's older than us by 4 years, oh yeah...he can DEFINITELY  get what he wants. 

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked. I was about to answer but he interrupted me. "Oh wait, stupid question, you're obviously shopping. Anywho, how is my Hyukkie?" He smiled towards Hyukkie and ruffled his hair, the latter in return stiffened at his touch.
The same feeling as before when Sungmin used aegyo to Hyukkie returned and I found myself pulling Hyukkie away.

"He's my Hyukkie..." I mumbled and pouted while hugging Hyukkie tightly. 
Heechul was shocked at first and I was scared that he was going to scold me again, but his eyes softened and he let out a laugh. A human laugh.

"Aww...Hannie look! They are just like us!" Heechul pointed towards us as he looked to his boyfriend, who in return smiled. 

"You're right...brings back memories, hm?" Hangeng back hugged Heechul, his chin resting on his shoulder.  

"I already know that these two will be such a cute couple in the future! I bet my StarCraft and Leagues of Legends accounts on it." He grinned. 

"Hyuk ah! Hae ah! Let's go~" Hyukkie's umma came back. "Omo...Heechul and Hangeng, you guys are here too?"She laughed. "We're leaving now, bye kids~" She waved to the others. Me and Hyukkie turned around to wave to Kyuhyun and Sungmin, who showed pleading looks to save them since they were going to be left alone with the devil. We stuck our tongues out at them and caught up with umma. 
Hyukkie held onto his mum's hand and I held onto Hyukkie's hand. We walked around a bit more, shopping for some groceries, than I had to go home. 

"Bye bye Hyukkie!!"I hugged him tightly. "I'll miss you!!!" I grinned.

Hyukkie coughed. "We'll see each other in 30 minutes Donghae."

"....than I'll miss you in that time!"

"Ey...bye Hae!"

"Bye Hyukkie!!" Before he turned around to walk away, I grabbed his hand pulled him around and kissed his cheek, just like in movies. "Heh heh...Bye bye!" I grinned and ran inside. That gave me a funny feeling...like buterflies in my stomach. 
____
A/N:...okay...I wanted to just make it a short drabble/oneshot with one chapter. 
...
it didn't work .w.